Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Supreme Court Is The Final Chapter. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Is The Final Chapter. (2608 Views)

Oyetola, APC Appeal At The Supreme Court Is A Waste Of Time - Osun State Pdp / Go To Court Is A Metaphor That Symbolises Impunity - Kola Ologbondiyan / Bayelsa Election: Falana Says Supreme Court Is Wrong, Lacks Jurisdiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Is The Final Chapter. by FIRDAUS3(m): 5:46am On Sep 07, 2023
sekundosekundo:

Me grieve?
None of my children is in your NIGERIA and I only comes and go so what will I grieve for?

Did I ever told you that I am in Nigeria?. such a Numskull tongue
Re: Supreme Court Is The Final Chapter. by keymatt(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2023
hammerFC:
MANY OF YOU ARE SO DAFT TO THE POINT THAT, U WANT A COUNTRY RUN WITHOUT MORAL, YET U ARE RELIGIOUS.

HOW CAN U BE A THIEF, MURDERER, AND CHEAT, CLAIM TO KNOW GOD?

MANY OF YOU ARE EVEN MUSLIMS, IS THIS HOW TO BE A GOOD MUSLIM OR THE TEACHING OF ISLAM?

TINUBU PRESIDENCY IS NOT GOING TO FAVOUR NORTH OR SOUTH, IT WILL FAVOUR TINUBU FAMILY AND THE LONG LIST OF PEOPLE HE HAS BRIBED USING NATIONALL TREASURY WHICH IS NIGERIA MONEY.

GET IT, THE MONEY TINUBU IS DISTRIBUTING IS NOT EVEN HIS OWN, IT IS OUR COLLECTIVE WEALTH.

TODAY TRIBUNAL JUDGES HAVE CASH OUT, TOMORROW SUPREME COURT JUDGES WILL CASH OUT, CLAIMING TINUBU SETTLED THEM BUT TINUBU IS LAUGHING BECAUSE HE IS ONLY DISTRIBUTING NIGERIA MONEY TO FURTHER HIS PERSOANL AMBITION.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE STUPID BEYOND IMAGINATION.

SO STUPID!

You dey mind them. Agbadorians have sold themselves to Thieves and Drug barons.
Re: Supreme Court Is The Final Chapter. by keymatt(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2023
Abidele:
You fellas rejoicing over the stupidity of the judges are the same people who cry of poverty and starvation?

Wow! Nigerians truly deserve to be poor and miserable...

Rejoicing that a person who've made serious economic blunders in just 3 months is going to rule them for 8 years?

Rejoicing over a man who licks microphone and lifts his walking stick during national anthem?

What exactly is funny right now?

Suffer nor de tire una?

Even food self una nor fit chop...
House na patch patch
School una pigin nor fit go...

Shameless lot...

Laughing at your future... Na hunger go kill una last last
Don't worry my Brother. Karma is doing pressup for Agbadorian case. They'll receive the sweet in due course. 😎

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Is The Final Chapter. by keymatt(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2023
seunmsg:

Una go still chop cane for Supreme Court. Gbogbo iya le maje ni everywhere.
Karma is waiting for all of you Agbadorian supporters of injustice. 😎
Re: Supreme Court Is The Final Chapter. by seunmsg(m): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2023
keymatt:
Karma is waiting for all of you Agbadorian supporters of injustice. 😎

Karma does not support giving victory to a candidate that came third.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Pro Yoruba Appointments Trending On Social Media / Former President Of Nigeria - Umaru Musa Yar'adua's Legacy - BBC / Fulani Herdsmen Strike Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.