Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,414 members, 7,864,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu (48953 Views)

Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo / Zack Orji And Benedict Johnson Daclares Unflinching Support For Bola Tinubu / Pictures Of Okoi Ikpi, The SARS Commander That Killed Mr. Johnson In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by IjebuWarrior: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Higherthan:
OBI and his rodent supporters are all losers, as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us 😁.
Anyone who curses Nigeria will be cursed, ASE.

Madness dey worry you and your generation. angry
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Higherthan: 12:40am On Sep 07, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Madness dey worry you and your generation. angry
One loser spotted cool

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by emusmithyy(m): 1:38am On Sep 07, 2023
Higherthan:
OBI and his rodent supporters are all losers, as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us 😁.
They don't have to. It's already cursed.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by vickydevoka(m): 1:52am On Sep 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:
God bless Yul family

These are few same people from that side

I can marry my sister for this man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ€£
Lol
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by sphinixs2: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
Yul edochie in court to support his second daddy and political godfather .

BOLA AHMED AKANBI TINUBU...

Desperation no doubt! After the social media attire declaration didn't work, i guess this is the next stint.. Good luck to him - he sure needs it in the days to come!
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Iamanoited: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2023
WE SAW YOU ALL THERE, OUR EXCELLENT ACTORS AND GREAT CONTRIBUTORS TO OUR NIGERIA ECONOMY. YOU ARE WELCOME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Higherthan:

Nigeria is cursed already by people like you and your ancestor president. Where is the hope renewed? E fe laaaaaa
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Higherthan: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Nigeria is cursed already by people like you and your ancestor president. Where is the hope renewed? E fe laaaaaa
Na you and you family go Fe laaaΓ  I'm in Australia so deal with the poverty you're facing.
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Higherthan: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2023
Higherthan:

Na you and you family go Fe laaaΓ  I'm in Australia so deal with the poverty you're facing.

Thank God you dey Australia... And thank God I dey U.K....

MUMU MAN. THOSE WHO SUPPORTED THEIR ANCESTOR JAGABAN GO LAAAAA BI TIRE MOTOR... Australia MY FOOT
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Higherthan: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Thank God you dey Australia... And thank God I dey U.K....

MUMU MAN. THOSE WHO SUPPORTED THEIR ANCESTOR JAGABAN GO LAAAAA BI TIRE MOTOR... Australia MY FOOT
Oh, you go laaa as enemy of Nigeria, and so shall it be πŸ˜‹...
All those who wish Nigeria bad will never enjoy the good of the land, Amin.
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Didi2d(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
I read here how lots of people have negative and bad thoughts about their country, government and the president.

Is it that there is no hope in the country? Or they're just being bitter

Yes! I know things are not so good right now In the country, but can't we just try to have good thoughts about our country and support the present government.

Even if your candidate didn't win, doesn't mean you won't support the development of the country, though some people chose not to for reasons known to them.

Please, let's all come together to support the present government, after all it's just 101 days the president took over.
That doesn't mean we can't criticise constructively whenever they are not doing it right

Thanks and God bless Nigeria!
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by mannielivegood: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
When one is not standing for something, the person can easily fall for anything.
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 09, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You dey hail am now

But if he decides to contest election now or criticize Tinubu same you will describe him as Ipob, children of hate etc
Always looking to be a victim when you’re not
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:

Oh, you go laaa as enemy of Nigeria, and so shall it be πŸ˜‹...
All those who wish Nigeria bad will never enjoy the good of the land, Amin.

Those who supported and voted Tinubu are the real enemy of Nigeria. Shebi una don dey laaa already now. How much is fuel in your area? Have you collected your own pallia-thief, thief?
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Higherthan: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Those who supported and voted Tinubu are the real enemy of Nigeria. Shebi una don dey laaa already now. How much is fuel in your area? Have you collected your own pallia-thief, thief?
if you and your families don dey laaaa πŸ˜πŸ˜€, it doesn't mean everyone will laaa like your and your family... As you're against good governance, you Will never eat the good of the land, If I am around to vote I'll vote tinubu a thousand times over..

So better you have it in mind tinubu will rule you and your families for 8years and shetimma for another 8 years πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:
if you and your families don dey laaaa πŸ˜πŸ˜€, it doesn't mean everyone will laaa like your and your family... As you're against good governance, you Will never eat the good of the land, If I am around to vote I'll vote tinubu a thousand times over..

So better you have it in mind tinubu will rule you and your families for 8years and shetimma for another 8 years πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I don gba kamu say na Tinubu dey rule... Shebi you don travel out. But your families dey here together with all of us... Them go laaaa bi tire alokun moto...

Do they ever tell you how much is cost of living here in Nigeria? We dey here. By the time your families here keep dragging you in your scrotum(epon) like I pass my neighbor generator to keep sending dollar, maybe by then you go get sense say it is not good to vote an ancestor.. Arindin
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:

You can still vote Tinubu for 100years to rule... Arindin
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Higherthan: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
BeigJawnson:

I don gba kamu say na Tinubu dey rule... Shebi you don travel out. But your families dey here together with all of us... Them go laaaa bi tire alokun moto...

Do they ever tell us how much is cost of living here in Nigeria? We dey here. By the time your families here keep dragging you in your scrotum(epon) like I pass my neighbor generator to keep sending dollar, maybe by then you go get sense say it is not good to vote an ancestor.. Arindin

Why is it that anyone supporting OBI is always fooli.sh, if your families are not well to do, so you think same thing goes for everyone??

Just hide your face in shame abeg, besides the reason I'll keeping sending any family I have Dollars is cos I have Abi.. so let me worry about that.
Let me remind you again, tinubu will rule you a ND OBI and atiku for 8 years πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹, he is obi's president πŸ˜€πŸ˜
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Higherthan: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
BeigJawnson:

You can still vote Tinubu for 100years to rule... Arindin
Omo abipabe πŸ˜ƒ
Was it not you who posted about opera mini daily 10mb? πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:

Omo abipabe πŸ˜ƒ
Was it not you who posted about opera mini daily 10mb? πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Hahahaha me opera mini daily mb? Aran n ba e ja... What a balablue from one CORNfused fellow from a townhall ....lol
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Higherthan: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Hahahaha me opera mini daily mb? Aran n ba e ja... What a balablue from one CORNfused fellow from a townhall ....lol
Osu πŸ– supporter grin cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:

Why is it that anyone supporting OBI is always fooli.sh, if your families are not well to do, so you think same thing goes for everyone??

Just hide your face in shame abeg, besides the reason I'll keeping sending any family I have Dollars is cos I have Abi.. so let me worry about that.
Let me remind you again, tinubu will rule you a ND OBI and atiku for 8 years πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹, he is obi's president πŸ˜€πŸ˜

You don't need to remind me the ancestor that is ruling all of us including your family... We are all in it together... O ma deport e gbeyin ni. We will all be together in this country that your Tinubu had turned into a townhall that is different from balablue.

Emi ni Iwo fe fi ko oro siso abi? If the country dey alright, your family no go even ask you to send dollars. Even if you send give them here, they will send it back to you. But we all deg here together.... Amodi enyan
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:

Osu πŸ– supporter grin cheesy

Na you sabi... CORNfused fellow. We all dey the townhall different from balablue... E fe LAAAAA se
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Higherthan: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Na you sabi... CORNfused fellow. We all dey the townhall different from balablue... E fe LAAAAA se
Oga na only you and your fellow pigs go laaaa 😁
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Higherthan: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
BeigJawnson:

You don't need to remind me the ancestor that is ruling all of us including your family... We are all in it together... O ma deport e gbeyin ni. We will all be together in this country that your Tinubu had turned into a townhall that is different from balablue.

Emi ni Iwo fe fi ko oro siso abi? If the country dey alright, your family no go even ask you to send dollars. Even if you send give them here, they will send it back to you. But we all deg here together.... Amodi enyan
Next election I'll come and vote jagaban. He will still rule over your families and mine ASE
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:

Next election I'll come and vote jagaban. He will still rule over your families and mine ASE

Ase ori bu wo lo nse ?

Lol
... Even after he dies, you can still vote his son too, so he can still rule i mean Seyi Tinubu.

Osinwin eyan.
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:

Oga na only you and your fellow pigs go laaaa 😁

Una don dey LAAAAA already now. How much is fuel per litre? Can a civil servant in your household that has minimum wage of 30,000 naira afford one bag of rice? E fe laaaaaa..
For this country way don turn townhall. Una go balablue lalaaaaaa
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by Higherthan: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Una don dey LAAAAA already now. How much is fuel per litre? Can a civil servant in your household that has minimum wage of 30,000 naira afford one bag of rice? E fe laaaaaa..
For this country way don turn townhall. Una go balablue lalaaaaaa
God, oya delete all you wrote and rewrite them without crying...
πŸ˜‚
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:

πŸ˜‚

A townhall, different from balablue...

We are all in this townhall together... Lol
1000naira per litre very soon.
Re: Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Higherthan:

πŸ˜‚

I won't cry again oooo.

Let me delete all I have written and rewrite them without crying...

For this townhall way we dey now, E fe Laaaaaa bi taya alokun moto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Went As Far Being Ready To Die With Me In 2014 - Gov Kashim Shettima / The States Where Pigeons Refused To Fly During Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.