Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action (32217 Views)

Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) / Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election / Tribunal Judgement: Adeleke Rejects Tribunal Verdict, Heads To Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by ofwest47(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
I Before Others (Courtesy of Zik.) So called party candidate Peter Dis_obedient should take his case back to world 🌎 Supreme Court in the dead and buried Biafra Republic.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by chiboycue: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7831023/25-fct-tribunal-dismisses-lp#125623553

If I were LP I would not bother to challenge the judgement of the PEPT. Even if they go to supreme court, the judgment would not be in their favour. They should just accept the judgment in good faith and plan ahead for elections in 2027

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by OgundeleT(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
The only option they have is to approach the supreme court.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Larryndelaw: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Just say not what you obidient was expected and not every reasonable Nigerians
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by raskymonojendor: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
ecolime:
shocked

What next now?

#AllEyesOnTheSupremeCourt ??

Obi must not drop shishi. He should tell LP, Abure, Kenneth Okonkwo & Aisha Yesufu to fund the next suits.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by muykem: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Foolishness from opposition parties. They want to win ruling party as a divided house , Buhari and his cabal did everything humanly possible to make Atiku win the election but bible says, a kingdom divided against itself will never stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by MEGAWATCH: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
SmartPolician:

Abeg leave God out of this. cheesy

God left Nigeria a long time ago.

You will never leave NIGERIA just bet me , you must enjoy Tinubu and his government.

Even if you try it will never work.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by raskymonojendor: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
RockHard:
What I want to know is which faction of LP issued that statement? Because the only faction recognized under the law is Chairman Lamidi Apapa's.
Hahaha 🤣
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Dbestbrest: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
More 'choplate' (apology to Zebrudiah) for SANs. Rejection of a clear case of loose petition will not see the light of the day at the supreme court
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Christistruth03: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Labour Party Chairman Baba Lamidi Apapa is on his way to sort you all out

Your father is coming

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by ObedBaley: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by 2BabaNairaland: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
That is my fear.

Emmexguy123:
Supported.
Those judges are very reckless and lacking the mentality to put a country on the good track.

I wonder how the world will be looking at us from now henceforth because everyone is watching our national Shame.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Bhol28: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Eyes don clear.We told the mumu people that fake and photoshop social media lies and evidences will definitely fail at the tribunal.The reality is that OBI & ATIKU deleted each other for Tinubu to emerge.Obi & Atiku are just deceiving their gullible supporters,deep down their mind they knew they lost because they couldn't agree to work together in PDP.That is why their petitions focused mainly on how to disqualify Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by bibelo: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
If Peter Obi should head to the supreme court,then I believe he's really foolish because all this lawyers are looking for what to eat after the colossal blows he was dealt today. He's better off taking a vacation and restrategizing for next election. Last bullet - he should avoid all this churches because they were also instrumental to his defeat one way or the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Tareq1105: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
If I were Atiku I would not pay them their balance especially Mike Ezekhome.

Meanwhile, I want to hear from the Nollywood theatre lawyer Kenneth Okonkwo.

He should have something to tell obidients even though he wasn't allowed into the courtroom.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Afamed: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
I think the opposition should come together and form a strong force against 2027 because 2023 is already lost. Tinubu cannot organise a free and fair election. If you want to win the election, you must fight him with equal degree of power.

LP probably won some seats in NASS because Buhari had no vested interests in the election. Under Tinubu, nobody should expect that. He will deploy Lagos' type of electoral violence across Nigeria.

You have started wailing ahead of 2027 election. Una no dey tire?
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by firearcher: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
With this, the Labour Party just confirmed that there is really nothing different or special about them.

Knowing when to retreat is also a virtue.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by assholemods: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Obi kee?

The floor is now set for you and your renewed shega promax.

Just pray for the stamina to survive already.
A beg bro go siddon! Nothing special about Obi!

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Bluntemperor: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
iammo:
grin

CJN Justice Ariwoola await them at the Supreme Court
Peter Obi🤡🤡: I won the Election

Tribunal Judge: but you came third, losing majority of 17 Northern States and 5 SouthWestern state

Peter Obi🤡🤡: I won because Tinubu didn't attend Primary and Secondary school, and because he forfeited 460k In 1993🤡🤡🤡

Tribunal Judge: But this is Election Petition Tribunals about election results, do you have any evidence you won and at which poling unit
Peter Obi: Tinubu Nominated Shetima wrongly, so I won the election

Yinmu!!!
Our many Lawyers will normally advised him that he should continued ,not based on facts and of Law but on their own and that he has the right to appeal!
True,P .Obi has rights of appeal but you and I know that heavy fees will be paid,then why waste your Resources when it's glaring you can't win.
Just Common Sense!
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by wolebest: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
cjudy:
Stop wasting money

Judiciary is dead and buried today.

Don’t stress yourself going to any court. Highest bidders and those in power win the case

Very funny comments.

You seem to be out of tune with the judgements as it unfolds.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by adioolayi(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Heavy fines awaits them at the Supreme Court..

If Peter Obi watched today's Judgement and he is sincere with himself, he won't waste money on any legal fees again

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by iammo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Yinmu!!!
Our many Lawyers will normally advised him that he should continued ,not based on facts and of Law but on their own and that he has the right to appeal!
True,P .Obi has rights of appeal but you and I know that heavy fees will be paid,then why waste your resources ?

Obi is a billionaire, Next Limited is valued in millions of dollars he might be humble but he is rich and can afford his legal fees

Let the lawyers also make a bit of money, who knows Supreme Court might perform a miracle. 😁😁🤭

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Johel(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Thread:

Peter Obi has earned my respect! Ah! Tinubu is a born loser, lol...I'm glad that Peter Obi proved to Tinubu that indeed Tinubu is nothing but a thief who bribes his way through anything....jagaban my ass, Peter Obi flog you for Lagos, flog you for Abuja,win elections,but you use wurwuru collect power because you know how corrupt the system is....Old thief Tinubu, Your end awaits you and it won't be good..That power you seek,will choke you to your death...Peter Obi is my president!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Tareq1105: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bhol28:
Eyes don clear.We told the mumu people that fake and photoshop evidences will definitely fail at the tribunal.The reality is that OBI & ATIKU deleted each other for Tinubu to emerge.Chikena!!

We said it that Obi and Atiku failed to show evidence in respect of what they scored in the election.

It's obvious they don't have contrary results to what INEC declared.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Christistruth03: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin grin grin

Let us explain things to you gently may be you will Understand better

Ok

same way you voted for Peter Obi is the same way others voted for Tinubu and Atiku

Peter Obi failed to get 25 % in any Sharia Muslim States so that alone is already 12 States lost
plus the 5 SW States where he failed to get 25 % that is already 17 States lost where he didn't get the mandatory 25% National Spread.
We haven't yet added Kogi ,Kwara and others o !
Peter Obi lost!!

Even if you want to very stubbornly argue that the 5 SW States results were rigged and exclude them
( But in that case the APC will also argue for the SE results to be excluded too for the very same reason)

Then include only the 12 Sharia Muslim States where Peter Obi failed to get 25% and add Kwara and Kogi State too
That is already a total of 14 States,
Peter Obi could not afford to have 25% in less than 24 states without loosing

Peter Obi still lost the Elections!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Tareq1105: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Johel:

Peter Obi has earned my respect! Ah! Tinubu is a born loser, lol...I'm glad that Peter Obi proved to Tinubu that indeed Tinubu is nothing but a thief who bribes his way through anything....jagaban my ass, Peter Obi flog you for Lagos, flog you for Abuja,win elections,but you use wurwuru collect power because you know how corrupt the system is....Old thief Tinubu, Your end awaits you and it won't be good..That power you seek,will choke you to your death...Peter Obi is my president!

Sorry o for your loss.

I thought you people said Obi LP lawyers are the best Electoral Petition lawyers that they've never lost election Case?

I told you then that not with Wole Olanipekun and Lateef Fagbemi APC lawyers.

ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by asiga(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Both PDP and Labour party will loose in the tribunal, loose in the appeal court and finally arrested in the Supreme court for wasting precious time.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by JOemmy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tinibu's online miscreants and apc should enjoy their rigging while it lasts but shouldn't cry when the table turns against them in future they have made it look like the whole thing it's all about peter obi as a person.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by jogojogo: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Thread:

No wonder you lost woefully at the tribunal: A party that can't identify the difference between ROT and WRATH
Na that kind Party wan rescue Nigeria?
Make una go learn spelling first I beg?
How can I the handler of a Political Party commit this kind of blunder and you expect me to take you serious?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by MEGAWATCH: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
assholemods:

A beg bro go siddon! Nothing special about Obi!

You are still having forbia for Obi?

Abeg please go and stand on the mandet but make Una shoe no chop before Una stomach for this four years time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by MrBlock: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
After all the 1million SANs and Military-looking barristers hired by LP, they still lost. grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki / #OTOGE: APC Governorship Candidate Met With Sacked Kwara State Civil Servants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.