Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action (32165 Views)

Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) / Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election / Tribunal Judgement: Adeleke Rejects Tribunal Verdict, Heads To Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Gentew(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7831023/25-fct-tribunal-dismisses-lp#125623553

These clueless lawyers will continue to chop Obi's money......

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Tareq1105: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
THERE WOULD BE THE GREATEST PEACE IN NIGERIA WHEN ON EVERY OBIDIENTS MOUTH A PADLOCK IS HUNG.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Johel(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tareq1105:

Sorry o for your loss.

I thought you people said Obi LP lawyers are the best Electoral Petition lawyers that they've never lost election Case?

I told you then that not with Wole Olanipekun and Lateef Fagbemi APC lawyers.

ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY.

GET BEHIND ME YOU DEMON AND THIEF! YOUR FATHER IS A THIEF AND A LOSER....TAKE THAT AND DISAPPEAR.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Kayrich(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
They are not tired to labour in vain. May be this time around they will bring the proof out how they won the election. They kept it from the tribunal. AriseTv can also help.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Illegal1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=AllenSpencer post=125625295]
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by jogojogo: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
MrBlock:
After all the 1million SANs and Millitary looking barristers hired by LP, they still lost. grin cheesy grin

This guy just dey scam Obi

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by ozijay: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Best comment so far
I've always felt that good way is the way but I was wrong. even God supports bad people if he wants. Just imagine the rubbish called Election even a mad man knows the outcome was heavily falsified yet they destroyed all hopes. If PDP, LP can come together and fight bloody with this useless power drunk TIfnubu, bring guns to polling unit, defend votes and match up the state house and INEC if Election was compromise instead of going to the court at end military takes over would have been better than being played like cards. I just regret been citizen of this country.

SmartPolician:
I think the opposition should come together and form a strong force against 2027 because 2023 is already lost. Tinubu cannot organise a free and fair election. If you want to win the election, you must fight him with equal degree of power.

LP probably won some seats in NASS because Buhari had no vested interests in the election. Under Tinubu, nobody should expect that. He will deploy Lagos' type of electoral violence across Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by famology(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol....clowns
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by francotunsco: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
We can only weep for democracy in Nigeria but we refuse to give up on Nigeria.

This part gladdens me the most in the press release.

Nigeria needs water. Let them not waste their tears, we shall provide free buckets to collect the tears, purify it, then use it to wet the soil to cultivate Agbado, yam and co.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by infogeneral: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
It is daydreaming to think that the court will unseat the President in Nigeria and cause instability in the African most populous nation. We already have plenty issues of political instability to deal with in Africa. Judges are human too.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by joshuaedem(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Democracy is collapsing and the youths on this platform are celebrating. Religion and ethnicity has destroyed some brains. I am TRULY ASHAMED. PO AN ATIKU are both richer than your generation a past and present but PO chooses to seek redress for you all and gets lambasted by the same brainless youths. GOD have mercy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Bluntemperor: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
cjudy:
Stop wasting money
Judiciary is dead and buried today.
Don’t stress yourself going to any court. Highest bidders and those in power win the case

So, because the Judgements didn't fit your permutations,then Judiciary is Dead now,abi?
And you want to rule Nigeria?
Please, remember to call Baba Nwanyanwun- 'the Yoruba Rascals ' the Madam Obiezekwezili,etc!
We 'Own Lagos and PortHarcourt' !

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
We salute the doggedness of our team of lawyers who fearlessly exposed the wrath in our system.

Instead of you to sue that 0koro dream team for all legal fees and waste of time and hope , you are here congratulating them.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by adams123: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
How? May be they no understand the judgement
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by MomohMrMoore: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obi and Obi supporters. So no electoral robbery in the 5 eastern states. Its the states APC won that had electoral robbery. Go to Supreme Court, you will lose gallantly. Your sponsors will dry up
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by jahsharon: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
I think the opposition should come together and form a strong force against 2027 because 2023 is already lost. Tinubu cannot organise a free and fair election. If you want to win the election, you must fight him with equal degree of power.

LP probably won some seats in NASS because Buhari had no vested interests in the election. Under Tinubu, nobody should expect that. He will deploy Lagos' type of electoral violence across Nigeria.

So forget 2027. We have that in our pockets already.

2031, we will handover to Kashim Shettima for his own 8 years.

It's called Political Sagacity
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by perrychemical: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ayosman1:

I'm a south south man but some times I really wonder the way some of Yoruba people reason honestly. The Igbos you are castigating are high percentage living a better life than you the Yorubas. Your concern is not a better country that matters is where a president who does not know you, and will never know you comes from that matters most to you. Is pity

Wait ooooooooooooooooo, can you proof it that IGBOS are living a better life than YORUBAs?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by alobright17(m): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Emmexguy123:
Supported.
Those judges are very reckless and lacking the mentality to put a country on the good track.

I wonder how the world will be looking at us from now henceforth because everyone is watching our national Shame.
Be objective and point out some of their judgment that is in line with law of the country.

This is the same nonsense obi lawyer's did, just making accusations without proper evidence.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by jahsharon: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
MEGAWATCH:
Hmmmmm !

How I wish Peter Obi and Labour party will just allow this be and let Tinubu take Nigerians to another round of suffering.

We will be watching from afar when NIGERIANS will use their own hands to fight for their freedom.

Allow Tinubu and his supporters to get sense by fire by force.

Buhari supporters don shut up by now.

That suffering you wish for will come to you and your family

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by fabregas04(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Thread:
Lol, imagine d nonsense, "the whole Nig. witnessed...". always bringing emotions into court case without concrete evidence.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Dafresh: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Raf4:
NBA members must chop am tire
SANs must suck am wella.
PitObi, sorry for the huge debit alerts to be hitting your bank accounts from left, right, back, front, up, down, here and there. Maga must pay sha.
Did Obi demand money from you did he tell you pay on his behalf you can see how stupid you're
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Chochovini: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hellupeeism is a disease.
. Agbadorism is a deadly and incurable virus worse than Covid-19.
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Segzy19: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Foolish people! Because your candidate lost election you are projecting evil and suffering on the country. Who told you your candidacy is the messiah? Sore losers!

You guys better rest and be calm.
Wicked souls! No be person be Atiku who came second and also lost? Did you hear him or his supporters making foolish and inciting statements all about? Na only Obi lost the election abi? What nonsense! No be person be Buhari that contested and lost many times before eventually winning? Your candidate lost just once and you guy are behaving as if it's the end of the world.

You should all mature abeg! What nonsense!
Threatening, bullying and harassing anyone who doesn't support your candidate or share similar views with you. Wishing evil and suffering on the country... Rubbish!

You guys are lucky Tinubu is liberal and tolerant. Otherwise a lot of you should be resting in Kuje prison including your candidate. If you are not okay with the judgement go to appeal and supreme court's...

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by victorsola: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Thread:
they think is anambra. They forget this lawyers defeated all the parties petitions in 2015 and 2019 and you think dey don’t have the technical know how. Jokers
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Dpaulie(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Labor in vain geng
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by UnabashedIPOB: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
All the lawyers were caught napping in court...seems like Tinubu's juju hypnotized all of them including the journalists to SLEEP!
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by UnabashedIPOB: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Where are the Obidients? How's their New Nigeria working out for them?
Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Chochovini: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mightymanna:
Sweet HELLupee tears
. You typed this just to get some USELESS Likes right?
After here you get back to your closet to shed BITTER agbadorian Tears where no one will give a Bleep how you feel. Isn‘t it a pity?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action by Blaze14k: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
If I were obi I go just die this matter now before somebody will get killed. It clearly shows that nigeria belongs to anyone who has the money and hunger to grab power at all cost. Even a mad man knows that the verdict is a mockery to our constitution tho I'm not surprised at all. I just pity those who actually thought they can get justice

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bauchi APC Youth Leader In Accident While Rushing To Meet Aisha Buhari / We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader / Amina Mohammed Departs The Nigeria For Her UN Job. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.