Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Cousin Changed His Instagram Account To Public Figure After We Added Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cousin Changed His Instagram Account To Public Figure After We Added Each Other (291 Views)

My Male Cousin Hid His Pictures After We Added Each Other On Facebook / Can You Allow Your Wife Stepout In These Outfit As A Public Figure(pic) / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cousin Changed His Instagram Account To Public Figure After We Added Each Other by mamagee3(f): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hi all, my cousin changed his instagram account to public figure after we started to follow each other?

When we first started following each other, his account was private but he changed to a public figure and I know he’s not famous and isn’t a public figure by any means…

What could this mean?
Re: Cousin Changed His Instagram Account To Public Figure After We Added Each Other by TemplarLandry: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Are you bipolar?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Let Meet Sugar Mummy's Here / Male And Female Should Return To The Original Affection For Each Other. / Fake Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.