Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons (1645 Views)

President Buhari Will Be In Lagos Today. See Why / Nigerian Army Denies News Of 386 Soldiers Quiting Due To "Loss Of Interest" / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by eepeepook: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2023
Good riddance. You for delete the account join.

1 Like

Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by Rickmann: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2023
frndfghtr:
After today I will no longer, comment, post or login to nairaland any more, these are my reasons
1) the mods are selecting some special people post to push to front page

2) the front pages are full of OLDS intend of NEWS

3) the type of tribalism in this forum is in another level,

4) if u say the truth they will ban u

5) the unity is not there,u can't meet ur life partner here, as it is in other forums

7 ) no verify monikers, dual monikers every where

cool bad politics and paid bloggers by politicians

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OBSERVATION
(note ) even this post will not make front page because of politics

Where is the lie?
A platform filled with tribalism and bigotry.
They know themselves.
Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by TheSuperX(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good riddance to bad rubbishh…
You are the bad rubbish
Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by shegsman58(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2023
frndfghtr:
After today I will no longer, comment, post or login to nairaland any more, these are my reasons

5) the unity is not there,u can't meet ur life partner here, as it is in other forums

As 4 your no.2 reason, the most relevant, meaningful and educating topics are the olds unlike the new ones that are full of tribalism and religious conflict....
Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by kingtinnie(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2023
This is not an airport you don’t have to announce your departure

2 Likes

Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by Elxandre(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ofunaofu:
OP, we have been here and seen it all

Long before it degenerate to the below;

Taniods vs Janjaw**dians, change chanters

From Atikulators, Atiku is cumming vs BMCs

Till this very era of Obidients, Atikulators vs Agbadorians, Tinubu orchins and minions

Nairaland good old days until now that it has become a catastrophe

True. I wonder why the founder sat back and watched it become a cesspit. These days I dont even open political topics anymore and now use Twitter more.
Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by Lanshile(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
omniwater:
Alo rami rami l'aari, enikan 'i r'abo re.

Agbara kisan ko boju w'ehin.

Ito to bale ki pada senu mo.

Odi gbere!

Odi arinako!

Ka ma pade mo!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by tsdarkside(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
idiioto....have been for years on nairaland now and none of my threads landed on fp....

i dont complain about that....

just go away already....
infact pack your things and leave with your south east states....

1 Like

Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by Oracleee: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
As in, nothing as separated Nigeria more or fueled tribalism more like nairaland.

You can't even air your opinion without this folks not bringing tribalism into it. If you are Yoruba and air your opinion mehn, na to term you igbo and tribalism occurs. To the sane mind, just skim through front page and have peace of mind. Nairaland as gone to the dogs.
Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by tsdarkside(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
hamouston91:
Why announcing it? We both know you will come here as a guest, or open a new account.

you dey mind am....
Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by tsdarkside(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
maestroferddi:
One thing I know for sure is that the competition this forum is looking for WILL come on stream in the nearest future.

As some as an alternative comes up, this place will become irrelevant.

chaii....

go already....!!
Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
frndfghtr:

Obituary wailer I can see that you are hungry. I just received my monthly stipend today send ur account details lemme surprise you with money to buy food grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by DevilsEqual(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
yarimo:
mteeeew

He should take his malaria drug on his way out
Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by DevilsEqual(m): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
What do you expect,Nairaland is owned by a Yoruba and the mods in politics section are all Yoruba and APC,so automatically all Pro-Apc and Anti-others threads will always hit the frontpage

It is what it is

Thats not creative of u...I've had two of my monikers banned for months just cause i was returning same energy one Ipbo woman "Beremx" was giving to me

I'd be dumb to call the mod that banned me an igbo person...I dont play victims in any situation, I'm not like u

1 Like

Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by 7lives: 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
omniwater:
Alo rami rami l'aari, enikan 'i r'abo re.

Agbara kisan ko boju w'ehin.

Ito to bale ki pada senu mo.

Odi gbere!

Odi arinako!

Ka ma pade mo!

Omo iya mi e j'ebure o, awo olugbebe.
Dakun dabo fiye denu.
Agba ti o binu l'omo re npo Jojo.

1 Like

Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by omniwater: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
7lives:

Omo iya mi e j'ebure o, awo olugbebe. Dakun dabo fiye denu. Agba ti o binu l'omo re npo Jojo.

That was nothing bro. Na cruise!

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by Joy002(f): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
But it's true, after the shamefull PEPT yerstday, I now know that thief is nomal,
Drug is nomal
NIN is invalid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Captures Nigeria Army Vehicle Releases Photi / Milton Friedman Debates Naomi Klein / Efcc Charges Jimoh Ibrahim With Forgery, Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.