Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation (16273 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa / Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock / Tinubu Welcomes Google Global Team To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:
EXTREEM POVERTY, TEARS AND SHEGE(PRO MAX) LOADING.

You are too petty. Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Lesbihornest(f): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by tolumizzy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
I have a bucket here.....incase grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by vicola0281: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol when did he say all these things??
If no be for special adviser
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Jamesadeosun23: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
The fear of Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom for IPOB

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by loooozeem: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
God bless Jagaban
God bless NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Mubiola360: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
It is high time we come together to reconcile, rebuild and reconstruct our Nation to a greater hight.
Let's embrace collective cooperation, collaboration and do away with unnecessary confrontation.
Nigeria shall be great , IT IS A MUST !

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:
HOPE SAY FUEL NA 150 FOR YOUR AREA

Eyah sorry poverty. It will go back to 150 so that you can be able to buy. Sorry once again.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by lightwind(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Everything will eventually becomes HISTORY! one day.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Amigoss: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ogun go Kee joint effort!!!!
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by flexlatifa: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
oluwarlaytunday:
claim that for yourself… Nigeria will be great again for me and my household
nigeria will be great stealing people's mandate
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by muykem: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
God will keep our people living in South east safe, that's my prayer because IPOB/,ESN will soon strike in aftermath of this judgment.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Nasir123(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:

Stop this spirit of Lamentation.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by AllenSpencer: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jamesadeosun23:
The fear of Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom for IPOB

Sincerely!

If they have respect, they should be planning to erect a 305 feet tall statue of Asiwaju in Onitsha and Awka.

When someone deals with you to great lengths, it’s demanded you immortalize such individual.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Benwallt(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tinubu looms large

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by TruthinAction: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
There was a country. We will all reap what we sow. And when the repercussion comes, those applauding the judgment will not escape.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by rolams(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Give two of them ministerial appointment.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by flexlatifa: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are too petty. Grow up!
STUNCH KEEP JUBILATING, JUST 1 YEAR YOUR EYE GO CLEAR
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Pakman: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
The enthronement and crowning of the CRIMINAL is now complete and everybody is welcome to the failed state called NIGGER AREA. let the Royal Niger British business continue. The African Albania is born today.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by antobrige: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
1950Mack:
grin hehehehehe... bad belle no go let them support him government... they will rather die.... body de pepper dem grin

losers party grin

If you are so happy then why not let the Igbo's go , its as simple as ABC

I guess the fear that we will do much more if we are on our own as a nation is u guys problem
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Donaldoni: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
More pains for pigs....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Okwyjesus(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Reelmii:
grin..Atiku nwenne m...and obi nwenne m.... should follow their daddy to build the nation grin grin

They must learn a lesson grin grin

Please which nation are we building abeg.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by HRMK: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by EmekaA125(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Same old story since 1999.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by jconsulting(f): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:

Let us all stop all these childish comments, it is a competition, there will always be winners and losers.

The judges read the reasons for dismissing those petitions.

Obi did not prove with evidence that his votes were surpressed , let us be rational in our thinking.

Congratulations to the winner

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Basiliun: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
Whosoever was expecting anything differend from today's tribunals judgement is myopic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Inobeyourmate: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Personalize your wishes!
Leave these aja digbo, everything he listed nah for he and his family join 😹💔💔

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Pakman: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
From today henceforth, law enforcement agencies in Nigeria have no legal right to go after Yahoo boys, Cultists, Drug dealers, Human and child traffickers, Illegal Organ traffickers..etc because a worldwide known criminal sits in Aso rock.
All the above mentioned can either pay their way through or kill the law enforcement officers if they wish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Formation10: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Why won't you welcome the tribunal with all the money you spend on them,in the first why did you say there will be anacking if the judge didn't favor you
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by wiseone28: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
I don't know why angel Michael brought me to this shíthole.. even if na San Marino he dropped me i would have been grateful

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by 1950Mack: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
antobrige:

If you are so happy then why not let the Igbo's go , its as simple as ABC

I guess the fear that we will do much more if we are on our own as a nation is u guys problem
make na go na... who de stop na... go and perform more gutter wonders in the potopoto region.... ojota dumpyard is a city compared to Onitsha... you upper iweka bandits and ipods can go to your bush land and vacate Lagos... na una de fear to leave Lagos... nobody de fear bia.fraud... Awolowo already dealt a fatal blow grin
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by NOwazobia: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
As I have said b4, only someone who chooses to be aloof will think Tinubu will be evicted.

I would have been caught unaware if the ruling was in favor of Obi, or Atiku.

Not a big fan of politicians though, but never a fan, and never will I be a fan of Tinubu.

Very unfortunate that he is the president.

But I am most pacify that there is no special market for his supporters, so we are in this together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign As Senate President / 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP / Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.