Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation (16266 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa / Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock / Tinubu Welcomes Google Global Team To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Formation10: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Why won't you welcome the tribunal with all the money you spend on them,in the first why did you say there will be anacking if the judge didn't favor you because you know if the truth is to b told you are not suppose to be the president select
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Larryizi(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=125628768][/quote]
Na wao
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Lincton: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Election has been won and lost, it is beneficial to move forward either to begin strategizing towards the next election or to contribute your ideas for the prosperity of our dear nation.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Opanka44(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Who wouldn't love Jagaban?
He has so much grace.

I dedicate “God Gave Me Style” by 50 Cent to him.
Great jam!

Pls help me something to buy food pls
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Chochovini: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:
EXTREEM POVERTY, TEARS AND SHEGE(PRO MAX) LOADING.
. You can say that again.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Opanka44(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dennisochampa:
As it should be....

Let's focus on nation building for a prosperous Nigeria....

9ja will be great again if everyone join hands together and be responsible for and to each other!!

I like your comment.
Pls help me with something so I can get some food pls and pls
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Chetas81(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
WHICH FRAUDULENT CITIZEN CAN BUILD A GREAT NATION 😜🦍
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Chibuzoripob: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
sad those lawyers ate OBI food and money

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Nwaotu10(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obi Nwannem should accept defeat and move on.
I don't like him, I don't like Tinubu either.

Sowore remains my candidate!
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Okhuadams(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Personalize your wishes!
Correct

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Okhuadams(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:
you just prophetically prophesied ur case congrats

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by gloryman91: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Barakallahu fih kum congratulations

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in a Twelve Hours Judgement.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by 2BabaNairaland: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
You and who?
You failed from day 1.

Dennisochampa:
As it should be....

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Omenlon: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:
HOPE SAY FUEL NA 150 FOR YOUR AREA
I bought 568 today, you people think everybody is as hopeless and wretched as you people. When fuel was being sold for 130 how much did you buy? Hear this, no matter the economy, those who will build houses we build houses, those who will buy cars we buy cars.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Clinton14(m): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:

For your family in Jesus name 🙏
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by onosbaba3310: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol, finally,to the politicians it is game, the price is the money, the power and the fame.

To the citizens we really have nothing to gain, no matter who is there, it is always the same old story, loot, share, loot again and share again.

Just hustle for yourself, legal or illegal and survive, African countries are ruled by cartels, the black countries in the continent will continue to remain undeveloped, because the politicians are not just playing politics, they are playing with people's lives, japa is the goal, you can never build african country if your hands are clean🤣🤣

I nor even know watin I write self, but I know say JAPA is inevitable💯💯, let the corrupt like Tinubu, Atiku and obi with their various supporters build the country, una no fit destroy country finish, come dey tell me to join una build am, jokers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Dennisochampa: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
You and who?
You failed from day 1.

.... Your PA and your ma
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Davicl: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
jchioma:
Now we know why they kept saying, "go to court", "go to court" Truly, the law is an ass.
Congratulations sir! As they say, we move!

There's no future here nor any hope too.....
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by 2BabaNairaland: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
If I had to be one of the lawyers of Atiku or Obi , I don common from that courtroom tey tey

silvoclaira:
lipsrsealed

7 hours of Grammer...
to justify Legalized Crime...
Let the lawlessness continue!
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by neyop85(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:

For you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by spencekat(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Grit2943:
Awaiting Supreme court verdict.
Likely to go same way.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Omenlon: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:
because your lord and personal saviour lost, cry cry baby.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Omenlon: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Davicl:

There's no future here nor any hope too.....
try Somalia
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by 2BabaNairaland: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Soon you go talk say Obidients are only those that can insult .

Dennisochampa:
.... Your PA and your ma
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by SpIitmind: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
I welcome the credit alert my account will gain from the national cake.

Owo ti de! grin
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by NameError(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:
God bless His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Finally, A competent and unbiased judiciary has reaffirmed his mandate.

What a great time to be on Earth!

We know some unscrupulous lots are pained and hateful, but that would still not deter we patriotic citizens.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria!

From a loyal Buhari supporter to Tinubu? Wow.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by onosbaba3310: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
Omenlon:
because your lord and personal saviour lost, cry cry baby.

Na childishness go make u dey bash person because of politics like this, if not u for get sense know say u need to channel ur energy towards urging Tinubu to deliver, because if the country good, e go affect u, if e bad e go affect you, politics is not just a game bro, it is a game that affects you, except say u nor dey Nigeria🤣🤣🤣if not, even if Tinubu like e spend 20 years, if e no deliver, otilor🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by obyno82: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Who wouldn't love Jagaban?
He has so much grace.

I dedicate “God Gave Me Style” by 50 Cent to him.
Great jam!

You own is just to say nonsense with so much confidence.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Exceed15: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:
HOPE SAY FUEL NA 150 FOR YOUR AREA

Don't mind the suffer head
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Theunbothered: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dennisochampa:
As it should be....

9ja will be great again if everyone join hands together and be responsible for and to each other!!

Na the same format they use scam Nigerians during Buhari's tenure grin

After attacking us at the polls and calling us unprintable names they want us to "build Nigeria" which means work hard to enrich Seyi Tinubu and his gay sister.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Coolgent(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
VP Shattima will laugh last!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign As Senate President / 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP / Sanwoolu Visits General Hospitals In Lagos To Share Joy Of Christmas With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.