Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation (16287 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa / Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock / Tinubu Welcomes Google Global Team To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by EXOTICN: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
This resounding victory for democracy marks a significant milestone, signaling the imperative of Mr President to shift attention towards effective governance and delivering on his promises to the Nigerian people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by jaxxy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Who wouldn't love Jagaban?
He has so much grace.

I dedicate “God Gave Me Style” by 50 Cent to him.
Great jam!

the tribunal disregarded and dismissed the new electoral act to do what it likes and give a false judgment. Lmao
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Davicl: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Omenlon:
try Somalia

Just maybe 🤔 at least they don't have drug baron controlling the system
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by fredpeter(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=125628768][/quote]
Na still tinubu and APC supporters dey hardship dey hit gan
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Pandar01: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:
EXTREEM POVERTY, TEARS AND SHEGE(PRO MAX) LOADING.

Go find job do, the government will not feed you idiot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by waledeji(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:
Be using that one to console yourself 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by saviourGeorge: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:

That's for you and your family ....
As for me and my family,
This government shall favour us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Pandar01: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:
HOPE SAY FUEL NA 150 FOR YOUR AREA

Your Igbo brother want to rule a zoo..

Na thunder go fire una

Tomorrow they will start to aggitate for Biafra.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Mccullum: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jagaban is their father administratively and politically.

Congratulations to the president of the most populous black nation of earth.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Emetex22(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
oluwarlaytunday:
claim that for yourself… Nigeria will be great again for me and my household
They say it is madness when you do the same thing over and over and expect a change on result, enjoy your agbado and ewa, may God have mercy on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by jagorinho: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
I thought " okwute" never lost any court case, the way some people brag over nothing, you will wonder what happened in their childhood.
Okwute kor, okete ni.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Paramount01(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:

To you?
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Osibajo2023: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
flexlatifa:
for you and your family right?
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by bentechphoto(m): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin Hellu Pee lulę pii.
For you and your family
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
Loading in ur entire family. Oponu
flexlatifa:
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by blowjohn(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
The way the judgement was pronounced sef, it's as if atiku and obi lawyers did not prove anything but instead were using sense to form seriousness.... U know like when a cab man decides to take u to ur destination by using a longer route that u don't know just to eat ur money.

The thing come dey vex me. Those lawyers cud not prove anything. Just baseless fake ass evidence. Imagine even trying to use the US drug case to disqualify tinubu instead of focusing on the election lapses itself
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by chaloskyx: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
only a crook who knows he stole his political mandate would be telling his opposition who took him to court to build the nation with him its like saying i know say i rob una but if you agree to work with me i can give you a taste of my loot. 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Chucks13: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Sorry sir, we don't need them again. Plus them minus them Nigeria will bounce back to his lost glory by God grace.

I have be jubilation since returning from our hideout here in Abj waiting for obidient to cross the line and see shege.

God bless my country, Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Uchek(m): 12:00am On Sep 07, 2023
Has Nigeria ever been great in the first place?
ecolime:

It's not all gloomy. Nigeria will be great again and you will definitely be fine.

Follow the guide below. Stay and live in the present. Don't be anxious of tomorrow.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Uchek(m): 12:02am On Sep 07, 2023
U are very funny! Am not surprised though

Mubiola360:
It is high time we come together to reconcile, rebuild and reconstruct our Nation to a greater hight.
Let's embrace collective cooperation, collaboration and do away with unnecessary confrontation.
Nigeria shall be great , IT IS A MUST !
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by HeroicMeastro: 12:14am On Sep 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin Hellu Pee lulę pii.
Whorebi cheesy
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Max24: 12:23am On Sep 07, 2023
flexlatifa:
So does it mean your destiny is attached to the price of fuel in Nigeria? If so then you should be ashamed of yourself. People who are younger than you are paying higher for fuel in Ghana and prosperous. Fyi, my prosperity is not dependent on fuel price. Fuel or no fuel I am successful.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by yussufnld: 12:37am On Sep 07, 2023
Get quality website for your business and free SEO optimization to get leads and customers without having to pay work fee with up to free $1,000 Google Ads credit to advertise your business across hundreds of websites, application, YouTube videos your ideal customers use.

You can also get a blog website with premium themes and plugins with help to get it monetized by Google Adsense so you can be earning dollars.

But the only condition is you pay for domain and hosting and I will show you there are still expert who are not after your money but mutual benefit

Message me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.3.5.9.6.1.1.6.0

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Omoawoke2(m): 1:13am On Sep 07, 2023
flexlatifa:

You attract what you wish
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by hakhin2(m): 1:44am On Sep 07, 2023
flexlatifa:

Loading for you and your family, right?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Never4getU: 2:21am On Sep 07, 2023
flexlatifa:

Mumu! Na ur clueless obì pandora that will whipped the poverty away abi? Useless Igbo if anything isn't working their it's bad but when this same thing work for them and against others it is okay!
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Timothy89(m): 2:27am On Sep 07, 2023
flexlatifa:

150 fuel sale won't continue not without refineries and removal of subsidy, even if Gej is still President and he remove fuel subsidy, fuel won't sell 150 without refineries and subsidy

if not that Tinubu was just force to succumbed, I would have prefer 5bn spent on palliative to be used on entrepreneurship for unemployed youths and empowerment to reduce unemployment in Nigeria why he focus the rest on something else

you people should get over your loss
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by EndSARS77: 2:32am On Sep 07, 2023
These people think they are smart. What are you passing verdict over? Verdict is supposed to be based on something. For example isn't the verdict supposed to be that the votes stored in the BVAS which are being witheld from the puclic be released to them? You can't just pass verdict in favour of Tinubu over nothing. You are talking to educated people
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by Cromagnon: 2:40am On Sep 07, 2023
Fahdiga Bluntguy SmartPolician Boomkalakuta Fortruth
Dennixe001 KanwuliaExtra Nwodosis LAXconfidential SmartPolician Massiveglory Fighter2029 Ofunaofu 40Bullets MasterJayJay Gangster1ms OKOATA FatimaAbubakar
ganisucks Fut9ure Gorcote aariwa athaboi alsudan EnemyofGod2 taylor89 hammer Odin13 Samirana360
Asgard13 SenatePresdo Massiveglory Brendaniel Tntsi
Eriokanmi Racoon APCnaPDP illuminutty Derrickfoster1
ecnerwala Strafudeen Young03 Fahdiga Peritome
NaijaSumigan Jostoman NobleSeed Naira20 Spicycat
Darkandhandsom sirchim Illuminatiship Malory mytime24
Ofunaofu Bluntguy christejames =Penguin2 Feintline
Tntsi Mitchy49 Penguin2 Advancedpenis zombieHUNTER
Wodu89 Flick490 Feintline oonyeoma50 Gangster1ms
ronalmagic10 shortgun Mrfixitt marlow1962 Delta Oil
Jostoman EyeCumInPiece Absuchat Bigkoko Faber
apache4 over dead body franchasofficia slawomir
derecho OBIDIENTNAIJA FOOTSOLDIER2 ideynl1 christejames
Unperturbedpota DMerciful Treasure17 Berrityga
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by okuta007: 3:20am On Sep 07, 2023
Dennisochampa:
As it should be....

Let's focus on nation building for a prosperous Nigeria....

9ja will be great again if everyone join hands together and be responsible for and to each other!!

supreme court loading .. you people are crazy
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by zomby(m): 4:34am On Sep 07, 2023

Our president, president Bola Ahmed Tinubu has called for joint efforts to rebuild our country, Nigeria…the Giant of Africa.
What a classy move by Jagaban. No need to make unnecessary comments in order to anger, wound, or provoke the other 2 losers and their senseless followers. Instead, Jagaban has called for unity among all Nigerians, including the ones that did not vote for him. He is the president of all Nigerians, an incredible leader with a set of unique skills.

I believe that Jagaban’s American mentality is what is propelling him and making him to be untouchable and unmatchable; the main reason why the other 2 losers are unable to catch up.

If any of these losers and noise makers are not happy with the outcome of the judiciary, I will suggest to them to simply jump into a lagoon full of reptiles.

Nigeria will surely be GREAT AGAIN!
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Tribunal Verdict, Calls For Joint Efforts To Build The Nation by iamtardey: 5:22am On Sep 07, 2023
Me I dey with you Mr president… full support for you cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Inspects Delta Forcados Oil Spill (Photos) / Pictures From Ogun PDP Gubernatorial Campaign Flag Off / Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.