Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,855 members, 7,862,803 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Peter Obi Was Not A Serious Candidate For Relying On Irev- Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Was Not A Serious Candidate For Relying On Irev- Justice (418 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Was Not A Serious Candidate For Relying On Irev- Justice by abc115: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ha, this judge said Peter Obi was not a serious candidate for relying on iREV 🤣🤣🤣

This woman really saw that picture of her they were sharing everywhere online

https://twitter.com/dmightyangel/status/1699517616342097954
Re: Peter Obi Was Not A Serious Candidate For Relying On Irev- Justice by Wodu89: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
The judge who mentioned such will cover his or her face in shame as the years progresses. IREV and Blockchain collation is the basis of the election for now and the future

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was Not A Serious Candidate For Relying On Irev- Justice by duro4chang(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
I am surprised why his lawyers could not tell him this
Re: Peter Obi Was Not A Serious Candidate For Relying On Irev- Justice by XY23: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
duro4chang:
I am surprised why his lawyers could not tell him this

I have told you before, relish the victory but be prepared for tomorrow. If we can't trust technology, then manual is the way to go. We have accepted. BVAS and IREV in the mud as far as the credibility of elections are concerned, if the judgment is not challenged.

PS. This was a precedence, I'm sure other lawyers have taken note.
Re: Peter Obi Was Not A Serious Candidate For Relying On Irev- Justice by Ladyclara002(f): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
I think it's important to analyze a candidate's policies and qualifications rather than making sweeping judgments
Irev or not, a candidate's seriousness should be determined by their vision and ability to lead
Re: Peter Obi Was Not A Serious Candidate For Relying On Irev- Justice by Opanka44(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
It is well with the righteous

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PEPT; Livy Uzoukwu & Ikpeazu-Senior Advocate Of Nzogbu(SAN) / Why The Judgement Favoured Tinubu / Niger: Tinubu Displayed Strong Leadership In Defence Of Democracy – Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.