Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Please Read This Property Sharing ..is It Okay . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Read This Property Sharing ..is It Okay . (379 Views)

Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read This Property Sharing ..is It Okay . by knowhowk: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
A Family Whose Father is Dead .
There Father Suffered Long Term Sickness, Eldest Son Single handedly took care of the Father ,The Man had 4 Children, 3 from First Woman ,One ( A Girl ) from Second Woman .

Both Women had Left the Man for Several Years .

Before The Man Died ,The Second Woman made Several Efforts to Convince the man to sell off his one Property and Go back to the Village Eldest Son always Kick against that ,Stating If he does What would the Children Inherit ...

Second Wife Issued Lots of Threats to the Man but Eldest Son Refused .

The man Became so so sick ,Second Woman was Visiting,Persuading that The Man should sell His Property so he can take care of his health then Move back to the Village .

Eldest Son Rejected the Idea again stating he would Rather he sold His Own Property to treats His Father ,So His Father Property can be preserved and the Children at least would have have something to fall back to .the other Two Brothers from same first Woman were not Coming to take care of the Man ,

The Girl from the Second Woman was not Available as well.

The Proceeds the Eldest Son Got from the sale of His Own Property was Enough to take care His Father's Health but Death Took Father Away.

Before Father Died ,He handled over to Eldest Son Property Documents ,Bless Him and told Him to take care of his Junior Ones .

First Woman Came to take care of the Man for two weeks before He died .Second Woman stayed away ,She was asking if The Man had been Buried ,It was after he was buried the second Woman showed up only to starts Threatening the Eldest Son to Release the Property for her so she could sell it ,She said Eldest should agree that the Man Grave should Be Removed as well Supported by the second woman's Daughter

Eldest son Refused ,The Late Man Junior Brother too was Threatening the Eldest son to release the Property Documents so they could sell He Refused.

Well in a Nutshell The Second Woman Died ,The Late Man Junior Brother Died too ...

The Property has 4 rooms ,The rooms was shared among the 4 Children,Each Collect each room Rent .

The Second Woman who Have always made trouble that the Late man should sell sell sell ,The girl from the second Woman who said Her father Grave should be opened and corpse removed and the property should be sold that she cares not is saying two Rooms Must be given to her and the rest three Boys shares two Rooms.

Eldest Son said No ...He sold His Own Property to Preserve there Father's Property so he and his Juniors can have something to Inherit ,He was the one that took care of there father till Death .

None showed .

Of he had never sold his Property many Years ago ,A property that would have worth Lots of money today ,There won't be any father's Property to lay claim to
The eldest Son said he is not even laying claim to having more than any of them but on an equal share .

The Only Girl is saying since there Father has two women then it must be shared Equally .

Eldest Son Says No Way ,Says Even his father refers the girl from second Woman as a Bastard and her mother s Promiscuous woman .But the Eldest Son Wasn't Showing any Hatred .

Has the Eldest Son Acted right ..

If You are in this Situation how would you have acted ,Shared the Property ..

It's just a Building with 4 Rooms
Re: Please Read This Property Sharing ..is It Okay . by Mophor: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Re: Please Read This Property Sharing ..is It Okay . by SUPERPACK: 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Since the family could not agree on the sharing formula let the building be donated to charity - Justice Haruna Tsammani
Re: Please Read This Property Sharing ..is It Okay . by knowhowk: 7:12am On Sep 07, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Since the family could not agree on the sharing formula let the building be donated to charity - Justice Haruna Tsammani
. grin.

Justice Haruna Tsammani Na waooo
Re: Please Read This Property Sharing ..is It Okay . by anthonyuncle(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
like mother like daughter.

it's because you choose to listen to her.

(1) (Reply)

My Sisters-in-law PRANKED Me! | The Most UNBELIEVABLE Prank, Yet It Worked!��‍ / [Sold] Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra For ➡️ 562k / 43” LG SmartTV (2021) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.