Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista (28849 Views)

Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista / 2023 Election: The Presidential Contenders And Pretenders - TonyeBarcanista / Police Arrested Man With Result Sheets Showing PDP Won Election, APGA Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Sharpsharp00123: 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Taylor87:
Hardship go reach every tribe

We dey watch

While the case was going on in tribunal today NEPA increased electricity tariff

Shebi na only South South & South East go pay higher while Yoruba pay lower

We go see which region go cry pass

Tribunal favored Tinubu see as the entire Port Harcourt quiet and I’m sure it’s all over Nigeria

From today I support Tinubu

Make the suffer kuku choke

Before one week we all know the region that will cry hardship fisrt
chinedu u are just pained Nigeria rejected your ipob plan B

6 Likes

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by paramakina202: 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kukutenla:

Obi would not have won ìn PDP because the northern caucus will not work for him. Besides that, the Muslim Muslim ticket will make him a hard sell in the North.
The best bet was to field a northerner.

And they fielded Atiku and won abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Memphis357(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
donjazzet:
I hope nigerians are aware that many of the pro-tinubu accounts here are paid agents and not casual users like you and I?

These people are a coordinated propaganda group paid to try and shape and manipulate public opinions.
Look at the "likes" on their posts, you see how it majorly corresponds with the likes on the "pro obi" posts. If on any topic, a pro obi commenter makes a post and it gets 20 likes, you see that the pro-apc posts will get that very same range. 15-25 likes.
Please more people should speak up about this seeing as Seun is not tackling this adequately.

Don't let yourself be manipulated
Heard they increased their 30k monthly stipend to 32k..😏
Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Macdeey: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
:DMe I think say before I finish to dey read this your Back-Player article , PDP for don appoint you as dem Mr. Political Strategy 001 grin grin grin

But come woooooo ! Dem no even know you grin grin grin
Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Pandar01: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
The PDP is a very useless party. They caused this.
They felt Obi cannot win the presidency for the party hence pushing Obi out of the party. If they have abide by the zoning arrangements of the party and allow the presidency to the South East, Obi would have won under their ticket easily with a big margin. The greed by Atiku and Wike was responsible for the demise of the PDP

This is a clear sign that Omo ibo can never be president.

You all from the south east better support wike for the next election as par Igbo candidate.

Obi is dead on arrival, if he had come under PDP, it would even be worst than this .
Oya let the cussing begin 😂😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Macdeey: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=125629940][/quote]. Me I think say before I finish to dey read this your Back-Player article , PDP for don appoint you as dem Mr. Political Strategy 001 grin grin grin

But come woooooo ! Dem no even know you grin grin grin
Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by richie240: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tooooo late. Eyes don open now.

Except PDP gets its support from other nigerians outside se, I can tell u for free that any party 'obidients' associate with shouldn't even bother to contest, bcus it will lose.

E get why!
cool
TonyeBarcanista:
If the PDP wants to make a come back to power in 2027, it has to learn from the mistakes of 2013/15 and 2022/23 by maintaining its cohesiveness, while adopting its post 2015 strategy of reuniting aggrieved interests irrespective of their role at the 2023 general election.

TonyeBarcanista writes from Okrika, Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by pquaver(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Taylor87:

We dey watch

Tribunal favored Tinubu see as the entire Port Harcourt quiet and I’m sure it’s all over Nigeria

Abegpark one side with una blackmail.. Was obi no governor for 8 years under GEJ when una claim economy was good n rosy.. What did hedo that is visible to helpthe people overcome future suffering? Are anambra not suffering? Even tinubu lagos has brt, railway that is currently helping the Lagosians as it bits, visionary projrcts. Which onr ur obi leave for Anambra? Like say if tribunal call obi winner we go start to buy fuel 10 kobo, nobody go suffer again.. Why anambra people and u especially dey complain? U even complain pass Aboki. Na u dey Hunger de wire pass sef.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Yankee101: 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
All this to convince people Tinubu didn’t rig?

Keep wasting your time
Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by contentmakerPRO: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
livinbygrace:

You have been wailing since last year and I hope you won’t spend the next 8yrs wailing and complaining ?You better wake up and move on before you are left behind
LAst year ke, the guy is same as cor.ridon , aka conductorr or something like that with over 50 monikers before switching to taylor series. His real name is charles living in okota area but claiming he is in PH He has been wailing here since his university days around 2012 or even earlier.
He will wail until his death if care is not taking.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by franchasofficia: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
You guys keep writing rubbish as if you all are blind to the realities that happened during and after the election.

Even if Kwankwaso, Obi and G5 Governors remained in PDP and contested against Tinubu, Bola Tinubu would have still won.

2023 Presidential election winner was not announced based on who scored highest number of legitimate votes cast but based on who Buhari, INEC and all the federal government election institute and the Judiciary want to win.

If any Nigerian is honest enough, he or she will agree that Peter Obi inspired new set of voters all over Nigeria that never voted before in previous election years. Peter Obi's bulk vote didn't just come from PDP's traditional voters, Peter Obi brought in a new set of voters all over Nigeria. Peter Obi is the legitimate winner of 2023 Presidential election, his only crime was that he is Igbo.

Peter Obi inherited votes from APC (majority of Osinbajo's supporters voted Obi. Same with Rotimi Amaechi's supporters and some sensible APC supporters who wanted a positive change and fairness in Nigeria's politics, all of them voted for Obi).

Peter Obi inherited votes from enlightened young Nigerians in Southwest, Northeast. Obi brought in new votes from Christians in Northwest, Northeast and Northcentral who never voted for PDP before.

The only thing to be argued is whether Peter Obi got the two-third spread in Nigeria, of which he did if INEC was fair.

Obi's winning margin in Lagos was massively suppressed to the barest minimum. Same happened in Benue, Plateau, Rivers (the most shameful of all), Oyo, Ogun, Borno, Sokoto, Bauchi, Taraba, etc.

Nigerian youths especially and many Christians voted for Peter Obi en masse.

All through the years of PDP, they never won Lagos, Peter Obi won Lagos all thanks to Nigerian youths and the Christian voters Obi rallied and inspired within a couple of months.

You guys should bury this nonsense ideology that why Tinubu won was because PDP was divided, its not the truth. Tinubu did not win and he knows it. Tinubu won simply because he planned well for the past many years by capturing Lagos state funds which he used very well to plant political mercenaries and bought loyalists from different regions cos in Nigeria, whoever throws money around gets things easily than those that don't, which is why Nigeria will never advance beyond where it is as a nation cos we worship money, and our politics is hugely determined by moneybags and incumbent President.

Tinubu utilized Lagos state treasury he captured since 1999 very well by using the enormous Lagos treasury to plant political loyalists all over Nigeria and in key positions who then came through for him by delivering him illegally not minding the consequences.

INEC noticed that the election result was going against Tinubu, they blocked result upload to iREV from polling units to enable them revert to manual collation which is the easiest way to rig election result in Nigeria.

If INEC had remained neutral, Bola Tinubu would have been thrashed. The 3rd position INEC gave Peter Obi was actually Tinubu's position and Tinubu and his inner circle knows this bitter truth. Let them enjoy their stolen mandate, we are only praying and hoping on God Almighty the only upholder of true justice to do what is just and right at His own set time.

I strongly believe that it is not yet uhuru for Tinubu and all his rigging cohorts, they know what they did, they know they cheated Peter Obi simply because he is Igbo and I know God that ruleth in the affairs of man will definitely serve true justice when the time comes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Godjone(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
They felt Obi cannot win the presidency for the party hence pushing Obi out of the party. If they have abide by the zoning arrangements of the party and allow the presidency to the South East, Obi would have won under their ticket easily with a big margin. The greed by Atiku and Wike was responsible for the demise of the PDP
raw truth
Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
Taylor87:

We dey watch

The current hardship in Rivers State is something else especially ahoada west I did my NYSC there I know what is going on there till today despite the abundance of oil there so keep quiet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Kukutenla: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
paramakina202:

And they fielded Atiku and won abi?
They would have done better if not divided. Kwankwaso refused to deputise Obi for example
That shows you how the north thinks

1 Like

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by pquaver(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kukutenla:

Obi would not have won ìn PDP because the northern caucus will not work for him. Besides that, the Muslim Muslim ticket will make him a hard sell in the North.

To field a northerners after Buhari.. All this so ndigbo will not change their useless bad character? After una go say i dey abuse ndigbo.. This generation of ndigbo are so unreasonable.. I swear.. No be only northerner,... Change ur political attitude simple. Ndi igbo are Nigerians and need to represent in their turn, no northerner is going to take a southner turn.. It that simp.. Know this n know peace
Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Bulamacro(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
DEAD Party PDP...... let us manage with the one we have AGBADOO.. YOU can only grumble...
Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Geometrix(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
The ultimate question is did apc actually won the election if the votes were counted correctly?
All this una analysis makes little or no sense when everyone knows that majority voted against apc.quote author=TooNoisy post=125630151]A house divided against itself cannot stand. PDP broke into too many factions.

Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso and G5. How on earth can you defeat Tinibu when you are this divided abs even the G5 worked for Tinubu.[/quote]
Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Omobada(m): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=125629940][/quote]
You guys know all these facts yet you're at the same time shouting Rigging Rigging Rigging
Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by chaloskyx: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bros corruption, injustice and bribery won the war and APC is the leader in those 3 fronts so lets leave it at that wish Nigerians well cause the only set of ppl to nenefit as usual is the political elites and BAT officials
Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
go and sleep all these Igbos who thinks nigeria owe them presidency... Obi won't be president Ina I no gree attitude is why PDP Lost... Let obi keep contesting he would lose... After PDP 16 years in power and south Obj GEJ using 13 year's PDP ticket should be given to East like a gift Weldon 2027 Make Ina waste votes again rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by BENEAMATA: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
livinbygrace:

You have been wailing since last year and I hope you won’t spend the next 8yrs wailing and complaining ?You better wake up and move on before you are left behind
some things can't be changed . That's his nature . Let dogs bark , and allow goats bleat .It's the natural order for animals .

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by NewDea4: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kukutenla:

Allow these egoistic Igbos who thinks na by force for Obi to be president... That's after LP came third they are blackmailing and insulting those not on their side... PDP 16 years Obj did 8 na South yardua did 2 and half North GEJ did 5 and half south South did 13 year's... PDP ticket ought to go to a Northerner but it wasn't zone obi and some disgruntled Igbos who thinks nigeria owe them presidency push obi out and he aided APC victory by dividing PDP votes

5 Likes

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by paramakina202: 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kukutenla:

They would have done better if not divided. Kwankwaso refused to deputise Obi for example
That shows you how the north thinks

It is good for all the losers in PDP and best for APC.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Midastorch(m): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
I've known the Op as a political analyst since 2011, he became more vocal for me in 2015, Tonyebarcanister is a sound mudafucker and I know he will hold a position in Nigeria political terrain one day..
I'm a strong APC supporter but all Tonye said in this write up are nothing but the truth... How will the strong boys of the PDP be divided against themselves and believe any of them will win this last election? A house divided against itself will never stand... I think Tonye is either from Bayelsa or Rivers state, he's one person on this forum I hope to meet one on one someday.... Congratulations to Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the PEPT makes the work of Supreme court so very easy..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Padipadi(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Indeed, the opposition PDP won the battle of the votes by a figure that is more than the Party's performance in 2015 and 2019, but the Party lost the War to the APC candidate due to internal crisis and balkanisation of its House.
We go still quote you no matter how you quote yourself to post to avoid dragging via quoting your epistle.
Anyways, you v spoken well. Internal bleeding killed PDP. You v also forgotten the yeye matters of the 2015-2019 era when Ali Modu Sheriff was planted by APC to be PDP's national chairman. After 2019, Tinubu won over Akpabio and in 2022, his juju catch Atiku sotey he get issues with Wike, Tinubu won that one too.
If PDP has been doing well since 1999, Nigerians won't consider APC of 2015. The most annoying thing is PDP isn't giving good fight or looking serious to get back. They now do oriburuku and split into 3, Kwankwaso, Obi and Atiku vs only Tinubu. When the 3 could v collaborated just as Tinubu carried Buhari, himself, Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi etc vs GEJ alone.
Una PDP mumu pass obidiôts cos if not, Atiku should v accommodated Wike at all cost even if it's to make him VP or make PDP sef reach consensus of who's the best combo by fielding Obi and Kwankwaso.
Now, it's time to lick wounds. Ema la niso, it's sweet as PDP is licking their wounds.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by MirrorofChrist: 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
What I can just say is that the deed as been done already. What all Nigerians needs to be doing everyday now is praying for Nigeria.

Nigeria would have or will become a better place if we can just set aside our hope on the governments and set our faces on God to repair Nigeria.

Men will always disappoint us, they can't satisfy us. So instead of critics up and down; prayer will eventually do something.

Do you think the governments understand set? I'm not sure. So this is the time we should change our mentality from man

Nairalanders, prayer will do

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by NinjaMetahuman: 12:02am On Sep 07, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
if obi competes under apc and they apply federal might, he will still lose.

When will you dumdums realize that obi just isn't marketable if you remove religious and tribal sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Okoroawusa: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2023
Tonyebarnanista na man you be
Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Padipadi(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2023
franchasofficia:

Tinubu utilized Lagos state treasury he captured since 1999 very well by using the enormous Lagos treasury to plant political loyalists all over Nigeria and in key positions who then came through for him by delivering him illegally not minding the consequences.

INEC noticed that the election result was going against Tinubu, they blocked result upload to iREV from polling units to enable them revert to manual collation which is the easiest way to rig election result in Nigeria.

If INEC had remained neutral, Bola Tinubu would have been thrashed. The 3rd position INEC gave Peter Obi was actually Tinubu's position and Tinubu and his inner circle knows this bitter truth. Let them enjoy their stolen mandate, we are only praying and hoping on God Almighty the only upholder of true justice to do what is just and right at His own set time.

I strongly believe that it is not yet uhuru for Tinubu and all his rigging cohorts, they know what they did, they know they cheated Peter Obi simply because he is Igbo and I know God that ruleth in the affairs of man will definitely serve true justice when the time comes.
It's people like you that cause political, ethnic or religious wars. When obidiôts were cursing and talking anyhow, shey dem no warn them. You mentioned enlightened south west voters. What about enlightened northern voters, who did they vote? Was it your Giringori Hoebee?
You said Tinubu used Lagos treasury. When you become DSS meat, don't cry too much while eating beans. Cos your write up has been saved which you may be called to defend or prove. When Awolowo lost several elections, no one said he's Igbo. He was Yoruba. Instead of you to look at the vote margins and see that the high numbers were casted in the north which Atiku and Tinubu shared more than Obi. You talk as if people in Tinubu's region are daft and they just swallowed obidients movement directly. No, they think before acting and majority still voted for who's the best. Fortunately it's Tinubu. Unlike Obi's region that saw nothing good in Atiku not to talk of Tinubu.
In fact, have you tried to attack Atiku and PDP first cos they trashed LP more in Southeast for gubernatorial elections, reps and senate. Shey na Tinubu pay PDP too to defeat those mushroom elupeee politicians. Or you don't know that after Obi, there's nothing more in LP except Apampa and his babalawo cabinet. Stop creating inciting posts franchasofficia cos it's not good and can make you suffer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by Okoroawusa: 12:08am On Sep 07, 2023
Midastorch:
I've known the Op as a political analyst since 2011, he became more vocal for me in 2015, Tonyebarcanister is a sound mudafucker and I know he will hold a position in Nigeria political terrain one day..
I'm a strong APC supporter but all Tonye said in this write up are nothing but the truth... How will the strong boys of the PDP be divided against themselves and believe any of them will win this last election? A house divided against itself will never stand... I think Tonye is either from Bayelsa or Rivers state, he's one person on this forum I hope to meet one on one someday.... Congratulations to Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the PEPT makes the work of Supreme court so very easy..
All I wanted to say you said.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by komzy589(m): 12:16am On Sep 07, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Is PDP a person? A primary election was conducted and Obi saw his impending loss and bailed.
No one is giving him president. Vice President sef he nor go see.
I’ve never seen anyone who’s so desperate as Obi. He’s the reason why this failed government could not be ousted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) / Naira Swap: Banks Run Out Of Cash In Kano / Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.