Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Fireworks And Celebrations Hit The Nation As Tribunal Affirms Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fireworks And Celebrations Hit The Nation As Tribunal Affirms Bola Ahmed Tinubu (772 Views)

Tribunal Affirms Election Of Douye Diri As Bayelsa Governor / Tribunal Affirms Yahaya Bello's Election / Fayose Commissions Flyover in Ekiti with fireworks and a Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fireworks And Celebrations Hit The Nation As Tribunal Affirms Bola Ahmed Tinubu by joelbooks: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Fireworks and celebrations hit the nation as Tribunal affirms Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the President of Nigeria

https://twitter.com/Naija_PR/status/1699530671864025314

1 Like

Re: Fireworks And Celebrations Hit The Nation As Tribunal Affirms Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Some are Smiling!! Some are Wailing!! This Life sha 🤗🤭

2 Likes

Re: Fireworks And Celebrations Hit The Nation As Tribunal Affirms Bola Ahmed Tinubu by yarimo(m): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jubilations all over Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Fireworks And Celebrations Hit The Nation As Tribunal Affirms Bola Ahmed Tinubu by apache4: 12:10am On Sep 07, 2023
I don't like Peter Obi and his Obidient's dogs shocked shocked shocked .

2 Likes

Re: Fireworks And Celebrations Hit The Nation As Tribunal Affirms Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nduhala: 1:04am On Sep 07, 2023
JAGABANISM
A politico-ballistic missile,
Stealthily yet unfalteringly
Decimating the obstreperous jabbers;
Opponents of a seemingly
Untrammelled phenomenon,
Swelling on such providential
Abetment so absolute
Again and again;
Albeit not like a storm
But with a meticulously orchestral
Choreographic setup,
Permeates the apparently
Impregnable bulwark
And they are left thunderstruck.
Now it poses indisputably
To the glare of their malignances
Though unrelenting
As they perfidiously lambaste
This pious enchantment
Rapidly engulfing the whole people
Home and abroad!

UNO UMEZ

1 Like

Re: Fireworks And Celebrations Hit The Nation As Tribunal Affirms Bola Ahmed Tinubu by NOwazobia: 1:35am On Sep 07, 2023
I don't know if Tinubu compound is called "The Nation", because here in my location, nobody is even talking about the issue, let alone celebrating.

While it is even worse in my home state.

Tinubu electoral selection was never celebrated by the masses, and saying the nation is celebrating his Tribunal Commodity while the masses are groaning under his rule is a joke and stupidity taken too far. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fireworks And Celebrations Hit The Nation As Tribunal Affirms Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ilekokonit: 3:23am On Sep 07, 2023
NOwazobia:
I don't know if Tinubu compound is called "The Nation", because here in my location, nobody is even talking about the issue, let alone celebrating.

While it is even worse in my home state.

Tinubu electoral selection was never celebrated by the masses, and saying the nation is celebrating his Tribunal Commodity while the masses are groaning under his rule is a joke and stupidity taken too far. undecided

The only people that can celebrate this are those doomed to future destruction.

When other countries are scrutinizing their leaders every move, Nigeria has suceeded in installing a drug dealing, money laundering, mobster as its president. Talk of rescuing defeat from the jaws of victory.

Koni ragba fun gbogbo eni to sun Nigeria de ibi buruku ti o wa yi. E no go better for everyone wey push Nigeria reach this bad state it currently is in.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Most Famous Quotes Of Bola Tinubu / Full Lockdown Across Alaigbo / Anambra Wins Best Digital Technology,Infrastructure Development and others (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.