Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? (238 Views)

Theists, What Exactly Makes Your God "Holy"? / What Exactly Is The Leviathan? / Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Ilekokonit: 1:38am On Sep 07, 2023
What exactly is God's gameplan for Nigeria

With Tinubu scaling through at the Appeal court and I'm 100% certain that he will scale through at the Supreme court, What exactly is God's gameplan for Nigeria because I don't understand what message god is trying to relay to the very young children in nigeria

Is God trying to tell our children that drug dealing, money laundering, crime, criminality, looting, lying and dishonesty pays

I told my Mum months before the election that IF Tinubu wins, then it means that God no longer likes Nigeria and I still maintain that stance.

How God allowed this to happen to more than 200 million DOWNTRODDEN people still baffles me.

What exactly is God's gameplan for Nigeria ?

Or is God trying to tell us to no longer depend on him

Is he subtly trying to tell us about whether he exists or not

Kilo wa ninu mind Oloun ??
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by AllenSpencer: 1:54am On Sep 07, 2023
Gibberish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:00am On Sep 07, 2023
The True God of the Old Testament is getting a Moses ready for the greatest exodus in history. But the invented god of the New Testament just wants you to turn the other cheek while you are being nailed to the cross.

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Kobojunkie: 3:20am On Sep 07, 2023
Ilekokonit:
What exactly is God's gameplan for Nigeria With Tinubu scaling through at the Appeal court and I'm 100% certain that he will scale through at the Supreme court, What exactly is God's gameplan for Nigeria because I don't understand what message god is trying to relay to the very young children in nigeria
Is God trying to tell our children that drug dealing, money laundering, crime, criminality, looting, lying and dishonesty pays
I told my Mum months before the election that IF Tinubu wins, then it means that God no longer likes Nigeria and I still maintain that stance. How God allowed this to happen to more than 200 million DOWNTRODDEN people still baffles me.
Or is God trying to tell us to no longer depend on him Is he subtly trying to tell us about whether he exists or not What exactly is God's gameplan for Nigeria ? Kilo wa ninu mind Oloun ??
I hope when you use the term God, you are in fact referring to your local Nigerian deities such as Obatala, Sango, Ifa, Yemoja, Ogun, Esu, Amadioha, and the rest of them, right? Because the worst thing you can do to yourself is conclude that the God of Israel — He literally swore that Israel alone is His inheritance in the land of men — somehow cares for your Nigeria and its people or its politics. undecided

Nigerians need to come together and query their gods to figure out the answers to any of the many queries you have up there. No other country's/people's God can answer those questions for you, as doing so would imply concern for your Nigeria. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Kobojunkie: 3:25am On Sep 07, 2023
MindHacker9009:
The True God of the Old Testament is getting a Moses ready for the greatest exodus in history. But the invented god of the New Testament just wants you to turn the other cheek while you are being nailed to the cross.
Ilekokonit, it is listening to nut jobs such as this poster here that got Nigeria and Nigerians to where they are today -a country overrun by con men spewing lies and deceit from every corner of their mouth with no ounce of honesty to be found. undecided

Even the people have become slaves of the conmen, always willing to do the bidding of their masters including propagating the very same lies to have been fed in order to delude others into doing the same. How else would a seemingly sane individual come online to claim that the God of the Nation of Israel --- a land on an entirely different continent is arranging a mass Exodus to supposedly save the people of Nigeria from corrupt politicians they elect and praise above all else? No be madness dem dey call that Kain thing? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by MindHacker9009(m): 3:33am On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OP, it is listening to nut jobs such as this Kobojunkie here that god Nigeria and Nigerians to where they are today. A country overrun by con men spewing lies and deceit from every corner of their mouth with no ounce of honesty to be found. undecided
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Ilekokonit: 3:47am On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ilekokonit, it is listening to nut jobs such as this poster here that god Nigeria and Nigerians to where they are today. A country overrun by con men spewing lies and deceit from every corner of their mouth with no ounce of honesty to be found. undecided

Even the people have become slaves of the conmen, always willing to do the bidding of their masters including propagating the very same lies to have been fed in order to delude others into doing the same. How else would a seemingly sane individual come online to claim that the God of the Nation of Israel --- a land on an entirely different continent is arranging a mass Exodus to supposedly save the people of Nigeria from corrupt politicians they elect and praise above all else? No be madness dem dey call that Kain thing? undecided

Thank God I stopped going to church in 1999 (24 years ago). Na eledumare I dey even pray to now as christianity is not living up to the promises in the bible and I'm finding it hard to reconcile the many promises in the bible and the life of millions of devoted christians in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by MindHacker9009(m): 3:50am On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ilekokonit, it is listening to nut jobs such as this Kobojunkie here that god Nigeria and Nigerians to where they are today. A country overrun by con men spewing lies and deceit from every corner of their mouth with no ounce of honesty to be found. undecided

You are like blaming the Isrealites that they are the one that did not want to free themselves from Egypt, so you should explain how Nigerians can free themselves from the system that has been in place since the creation of this Ltd company called Nigeria? Untill every tribe have their own nation like it was before the country was created thing might never change.
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Kobojunkie: 3:55am On Sep 07, 2023
Ilekokonit:
Thank God I stopped going to church in 1999 (24 years ago). Na eledumare I dey even pray to now as christianity is not living up to the promises in the bible and I'm finding it hard to reconcile the many promises in the bible and the life of millions of devoted christians in Nigeria.
Jesus Christ made it known, 2000 years ago, that God sent Him only to the Lost sheep of the House of Jacob, the convicts of God's Old Covenant. The religion called Christianity was formed by politically-minded conmen who used the name of Jesus Christ to lure and deceive the gullible into abandoning their ability to independently process information for themselves so they could instead subsist on the lies fed to them by these gods of men. undecided

Your devoted religious people are nothing but slaves to the men who rule over them--- It is the same with every religion out there. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by MindHacker9009(m): 4:09am On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ made it known, 2000 years ago, that God sent Him only to the Lost sheep of the House of Jacob, the convicts of God's Old Covenant. The religion called Christianity was formed by polically-minded conmen who used the name of Jesus Christ to lure and decieve the gullible into abandoning their ability to independently process information for themselves so they can instead be fed fables. undecided

Your devoted religious people are nothing but slaves to the men that rule over them--- It is the same with every religion out there. undecided

That your invented jesus christ too is a con to deceive the Jews, during the Roman empire occupation of Israel. The Jews know this and they will not fall for it.

CAESAR'S MESSIAH: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus - OFFICIAL VERSION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Regex: 4:25am On Sep 07, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Nothing will happen. If there's a God, he has no interest in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20am On Sep 07, 2023
There are many Gods {1Corinthians 8:5} Satan is the Prince or God ruling this world {John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4} the politicians are his agents among humans that's why they're always making life unbearable for their fellow humans {Ecclesiastes 4:1;8:9} in each country it's the condition of the heart of people living in a geographical location that will determine the level of wickedness in the heart of their rulers since they are selected among them that's why some countries seems better but in general all politicians are against the true God.

So if you want to know the will (plan) of the true God contact His Witnesses (JWs) in your neighbourhood they will teach you what God is planning to do for OBEDIENT mankind in general of course it's really heartwarming {Jeremiah 29:11} that's why Jesus referred to this plan as GOOD NEWS of God's kingdom! Matthew 10:7; 24:14

May you have PEACE!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Kobojunkie: 5:22am On Sep 07, 2023
Regex:
■ Nothing will happen. If there's a God, he has no interest in Nigeria.
The God of Israel made it absolutely clear that He has nothing to do with Nigeria --- He swore His only people is Israel. So, a Nigerian with Nigeria in mind should sensibly look to figuring out deities that are linked to the Nigerian people. undecided
Re: What Exactly Is God's Gameplan For Nigeria ? by Tallesty1(m): 6:08am On Sep 07, 2023
Nigeria is the purgatory for sinners from another planet.

God has no interest in it

(1) (Reply)

Did I Do Anything Wrong To This Pastor/prophet? / Snow Miracle: Daddy Freeze Shades Pastor Adeboye / Why Are There So Many False Pastors/prophet In Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.