Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi (42462 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin The same thing bode George said about ptinubuu,yet bode is still here sad
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
grin The same thing bode George said about ptinubuu,yet bode is still here sad
A PITY NIGERIANS THAT LISTEN TO HYPOCRITES LIKE THIS
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
You will still not get an appointment with Tinubu.

Na to join APC be next.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by benjaminlawson(m): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Then if you want to play god, then He knows what is good for you in His own wisdom, carry on.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by kayperry: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

So the threat of tinubu supporters on igbos in Lagos means tinubu is culpable too abi?

Tinubu is culpable that igbos ve targeted and denied right to vote abi?

As long as there is a obvious link they are Tinubu supporters, oga YES !

I see all your twist and dodge, i pass such lows.

You want the WIN, you can have it
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by caandi: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
Reno is taking this personal and too far now
What if he Reno doesn’t make it till 2031 and co as he claims
He’s not God
Reno pls drink water and be calming down o
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by BabanawanGod: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
You have already pronounce a sentence on your self man
here are some of my collections of music relax and enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNRY2xbLTNU a better world
https://files.fm/u/swkd6ttyj say so `j/ah jah
https://files.fm/u/5pbpcmp4 A better word
https://files.fm/u/g4f6j8w8e one God
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Pacyrus(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Taylor87:
Anti Obi post created a minute ago with 6 comments has been pushed to front page

If it was anti Tinubu post mods will leave it to rotten behind front page

Let the wise read the handwriting on the wall no be everything I go explain
They co-own this platform.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by ofuonyebi: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
oBI TI LULE...
Atiku don fall yakata

two pambiuala of the same kind following themselves..
this judgement is their end politically...
Tinubu will be 4+4 =8

Tinubu will hand over to Shetima in 2023 and Shetima will enjoy his 8-yrs!
Tell Obi & his sonb Atiku that it is ALL OVER!

OBI SHOULD GO AND RULE HIS BIAFRA...
WHILE ATIKU SHOULD GO AND TAKE CHIEFTAINCY TITLE AT DUBAI

FOOLS AT 60s & 70s!!
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Impactors27: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
You can not even make a Councillor so we don't need you
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Lewandoski20(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
He will still not pay you for publicity. Your existence is of no use to us. Reno you can as well die today. Nobody cares.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Afotinu: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
[quote author=Taylor87 post=125634622] [b]Anti Obi post created a minute ago with 6 comments has been pushed to front page

You have to read the handwriting as you're not wise.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by kevwemike: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Then u will die
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by proff010: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
Read your comment again, can Igbo survive without coming to south west No. Look at your population in Lagos alone. Why can't you stay back in your God forsaken land and see whether your business will survive. Grow domestically first before saying you want Biafra. Build your home first.
MEGAWATCH:

If our governors and senators are not supporting IPOB it would have died from the beginning.

Our problems most times is most of you who keeps pretending as if you want the Igbos to leave but deep down inside you are HYPOCRITES.

I know you fear how to live in NIGERIA with the north without the IGBOS, you know they will all know how slippery and mischievous are.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by MEGAWATCH: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
proff010:
Read your comment again, can Igbo survive without coming to south west No. Look at your population in Lagos alone. Why can't you stay back in your God forsaken land and see whether your business will survive. Grow domestically first before saying you want Biafra. Build your home first.

Hahahaha !

I wish your south west is the only place Igbos are!

I wish you can overturn those Igbo businesses there and convert it to Yoruba business.

I wish you can just put a trial by living that your Kwara or Osun you are and take up any business in other peoples region and see if you can succeed like the Igbos.

IGBOS are in your region to do exploits just like the Europeans in Africa.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Olayiwola2905(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
Taylor87:
Anti Obi post created a minute ago with 6 comments has been pushed to front page

Lols 🤣, you go explain tire
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by proff010: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Which exploits are they doing with their fakes and counterfeit products littered everywhere don't let us even go there. Develop your east first or ask your pdp Governor to help you.then you can ask for Biafra.
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha !

I wish your south west is the only place Igbos are!

I wish you can overturn those Igbo businesses there and convert it to Yoruba business.

I wish you can just put a trial by living that your Kwara or Osun you are and take up any business in other peoples region and see if you can succeed like the Igbos.

IGBOS are in your region to do exploits just like the Europeans in Africa.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by THEMORALMEN: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hmmm.....people should learn to caution their mouth of wat they speaks out.

Daar communication boss once said same of tinubu. And actually died the day tinubu inauguration was to taken place.

O yee mortal beware of the curse u lay on thy self through thy hand or tongue.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by plaindealer: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
2pacarnate:

If you are from north,with your many chances in Aso rock,you are still the poverty base of the nation

If you be yoruba,OBJ and tinubu will not stop your villages from being the most depleted of a so called sophisticated and Educated tribe,neither are any of your south west states looking better than any eastern states aside Lagos,only ABA is comparable which is being brought back presently to what it used to be during orji uzo kalu

And if you are south south,you know the rest about bayelsa even after Jonathan became president.

So oga,go and check the 2023 top 10 Forbes richest in Nigeria,listen to the names of the rich elites on the streets who are not politicians,almost all Yoruba politicians were poor before politics,ikedi ohakim and maybe obiano was the only poor igbo governors before office

Igbos no be your mate,come my village,it's like GRA,tad road,well planned,solar street lights and new transformer on steady light,all was done by us not state government,igbos no send government let alone FG,so stop displaying your stupidity hefe please

Besides,igbos will.never vote again in this country,not again,so keep enjoying the presidency,hope.it males your bank account fat,when you finish igbos are waiting for you at the market to tell you how much goods are sold and you must buy 😂😂😂😂

iti bolibo.

Unfortunately for you, you will vote again, you will still come up with horrible, lousy and demented political strategy, you will insult, abuse, bully, denigrate and intimidate the rest of the country to vote for your useless Agulu candidate, Nigerians will once again reject you and your Agulu clown, you will go to tribunal and start intimidating the judiciary, bullying them, swore and issue terrorist threats against them and their family members, and end up losing "........ this is your destiny, I cannot change it and you cannot change it..
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Sparrk007(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wahala wetin obi do this Reno sef
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Mase2020g(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
ShaqFu:
Your own no kuku get sense, If not dem for wear condom when dem Fvck themselves to produce you this yeye fool. Bastard.

Your father had no money to buy, poverty nearly Kee am, that's why malnutrition wan finish your brain.

Brainless head
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Vitally123: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Huuum, things people say with their mouth, attracting curses to themselves. Your mouth has said so, when you are not God. It then means that you'll give way for Obi to become president as you wish yourself, so be it!

DSS, Security agencies, what can be more hate speech than Reno's? Call him to order Now! He's becoming so stupid about Obi that doesn't even think about him. What sort of Pastor is Reno? Always living with bitterness?
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Heffalump(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
AWONEYAN:
Mortal men should not speak like the immortal God. Though I am not a fan of Obi. But I feel Reno is overstepping his human boundaries

Reno didn't know he may not live the next 24 hours or live a responsible life, as evidenced by what is happening in his life today.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Dronep191(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ibo in general can never become President of this country [/quote]
ibo where the first to rule Nigeria
Ibo where the center of creation of what is Known today as Nigeria
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Dronep191(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
plaindealer:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/07/nigerias-election-youll-never-be-president-as-long-as-i-live-omokri-to-peter-obi/
Reno get serious mental problem
He should pay more attention to his health and hating on his superior
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Gucciswaz: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
plaindealer:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/07/nigerias-election-youll-never-be-president-as-long-as-i-live-omokri-to-peter-obi/
u fit die before December and supreme Court go declare obi as the winner of the 25th Feb presidential election how about that grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by ThiagoKid(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

I realised Reno is throwing these repeated jabs not directly at Obi but his fanatic followers who as expected will swiftly respond in droves by attacking him thereby boosting Reno's media fellowership, presence and relevance.

All Reno's diatribes are in essence directed at the recalcitrant and vociferous Obidients, intended
to mercilessly aggravate and exploit them thereby cashing out from X platform on the altar of their social media stupidity.

Gbam!
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Gucciswaz: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by pepigeorge(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
His death is close then
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Bluntemperor: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2023
AWONEYAN:
Mortal men should not speak like the immortal God. Though I am not a fan of Obi. But I feel Reno is overstepping his human boundaries

Stop this thrash! Did you bother to ask Reno, what happens to his Family he is talking about?
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by JooEeL(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2023
MightySparrow:
O un sọrọ bí eledumare.
Iwọ kọ l'oda mi.

Iwo ko lo da mi...

Iwo ko lo bi mi...

Do u know that song?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate / Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.