Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi (42423 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by elitehow: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2023
Lol, nawa o cheesy
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by popcykaylah(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2023
Ewu.. you for come nigeria when buhari was in power . Coward oshi

7 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Sircarma99: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2023
Reno is a comedian avoid him

6 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by bigdammyj: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2023
Noted.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by herkeem: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHUGVaCOR-M
He should be retired to Agulu

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by siraj1402(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2023
He doesn't deserve to be.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Fourtygees: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2023
Reno is BASTARD.... ANIMAL

2 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by 4ward4: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2023
Lol, human playing God. Get ready to die in the next 8yrs or so

7 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Guyman01: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2023
Oga rest abeg, you have done everything to get a reply from Obi but he has refused to notice you. You are totally irrelevant, you can't even win a councillorship election in your area of Warri Delta.
Remove Twitter and Nairaland and no one will hear about you.

Tinubu has also refused to notice all your Shalaye to get an appointment, people are no longer donating to your Free Leah Shaibu adventure because you are a fraud calling yourself 'Pastor' while impregnating an Ethiopian woman.

You are broke and jobless, get any job to do even if the salary is small to rebuild yourself so you won't spend all your days being obsessed with another man and his supporters.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Seunomobo: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2023
The universe pass you Reno...
Woe betide you.

8 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by almarthins(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by ugwuishi(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2023
God Himself will respond to your hate by taking the position that belongs to God Himself alone.

Racist kowei!

Sabode, iKon Allah sai kalo....

7 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2023
And i use to think this Foool had Social and Emotional Intelligence.

Not knowing he is just an advanced well packaged zombees and urcheen.

A public figure like him should really know better how to play the games of the world.

He has allowed Stupidity and Emotions to becloud his sense of reasoning.

Many Nigerian men are a Cancer and Disgrace to the world.

6 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2023
Whether you are alive or not Peter Obi can never be president of Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2023
Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not? - Lamentations 3:37 KJV

8 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Makunahatata: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lmaooo you are blaming a man for what his supporters did... This is a first in the history of man

Reno is obviously to ashamed of the main reason he hates Peter Obi... He deep down knows it makes no sense so he is holding onto anything to push his hate
and did your Messiah admonish them? No

4 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by sylve11: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2023
Taylor87:
Anti Obi post created a minute ago with 6 comments has been pushed to front page

If it was anti Tinubu post mods will leave it to rotten behind front page

Let the wise read the handwriting on the wall no be everything I go explain

No handwriting anywhere.
angry cool
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by DrAda(f): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2023
A record. Three sponsored front page posts in one week!!

I didn't bother reading the article.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by chief2006(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lmaooo you are blaming a man for what his supporters did... This is a first in the history of man

Reno is obviously to ashamed of the main reason he hates Peter Obi... He deep down knows it makes no sense so he is holding onto anything to push his hate

He is right. It was easy then for us to blame Buhari for what his supporters did and we blame Tinubu for what Oluomo did. So why should Obi be an exemption?
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Vinnie2000(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2023
Is HE Peter Obi the cause of this Guy's Joblessness and Life woes?🤔🤔

This FOOL now speaking like a Crazed Lunatic.😟😌

Thank God, he is IGNORED. 🙂

6 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Weathered: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2023
Attention comes in different forms!!!

Reno Omokri is an irrelevant, broke, FFk-wanna-be attention seeking LovePeddler!!!!

7 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by sosodevf(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2023
Childish

6 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Lexicon123: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

And to think this is a pastor?
So called pastor that’s full of hate and bitterness. I thought he claimed he supported Atiku?

6 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by confirmerg(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2023
The two of u are politician, table may turn tomorrow and they will still be in the same party, so why shd I bother myself on their issues
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Xukaty: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2023
The insignificant scap is still talking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Okorocubana(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2023
Reno sef don de do pass the Obedients grin grin grin,
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Hohaiiiode(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2023
plaindealer:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/07/nigerias-election-youll-never-be-president-as-long-as-i-live-omokri-to-peter-obi/
time reveal all things, if you live long enough, you will see all people for who they are. Haba! There will seems to be love and peace when there is nothing to fight for. I pity those who take people for what they say and how they act when on the surface

4 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2023
This buffoon has no idea the kind of contempt Tinubu has for him...

He is only fooling himself.

5 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by proff010: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2023
U go explain tire
Taylor87:
Anti Obi post created a minute ago with 6 comments has been pushed to front page

If it was anti Tinubu post mods will leave it to rotten behind front page

Let the wise read the handwriting on the wall no be everything I go explain

2 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by themanderon: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2023
I thought they said this man is a pastor?

2 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by kayperry: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

If your neighbour children break the windscreen of your car playing ball, who will you hold
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Christistruth03: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2023
They are worse than Fascists

They are the black version of Adolph Hitler's Nazis .

Even the Chicago State University had to block their Twitter Account because of their attacks

They then proceeded to Pounce on and attack the University of Chicago which the President never attended and the State Governor of Illinois

Peter Obi was just looking at them and didn't lift a finger to reprimand them or call them to order

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil / #endsars Protest In Kaduna Today. / Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.