Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,466 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi (42429 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Pennywise(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2023
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by OAFMods: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2023
Wetin concern Tinubu with Reno n Peter Obi or were you born foolish from you mother's womb ?

Midehi3:
Just look at how human lay curses upon himself, just because of eye services, even if you die tomorrow, tinubu won't look your way, gutter mouth from tinubu, now Obi cheesy
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by kayperry: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:

The kids of course... Not even the kids are adults

Did you even process my question, or you were so desperate to save face

ALOL !! how feasible is holding kids to getting a replacement, no wonder your saviour Peter Obi lost
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by onlyboyson(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2023
Taylor87:
Anti Obi post created a minute ago with 6 comments has been pushed to front page

If it was anti Tinubu post mods will leave it to rotten behind front page

Let the wise read the handwriting on the wall no be everything I go explain

RENO OMOKIRI another HALF-WITTED animal spotted

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by OAFMods: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2023
Yes Obi was not just one of them too, he came from heaven just to let you know how foolish you sound thinking you are wise

Yankiss:
What is Omokri's own na? At his age he is supposed to be gunning for Governorship or even the presidency like Sowore. What is exactly his angst against Obi? He has shifted from Atiku to now Tinubu. It's obvious he is belly face front. I used to respect this guy so much until I found out he was just one of them.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by bdon12: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2023
Make this one no go die o.It really bothers me why he isnt worried abt his oga atiku case in same court,instead obi this obi dat.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2023
kayperry:

Did you even process my question, or you were so desperate to save face

ALOL !! how feasible is holding kids to getting a replacement, no wonder your saviour Peter Obi lost
How does it make sense blaming a parent for what an adult did?

Makes zero sense
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by complexstuffs(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2023
AWONEYAN:
Mortal men should not speak like the immortal God. Though I am not a fan of Obi. But I feel Reno is overstepping his human boundaries

Maybe so, but where were you when the OBIDIENTS were attacking a one year old infant. Didn't the OBIDIENTS crossed the line by attacking a one year old I can't. I would do worse than Reno if anyone attacked my one year old daughter.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by killsmith(f): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2023
AWONEYAN:
Mortal men should not speak like the immortal God. Though I am not a fan of Obi. But I feel Reno is overstepping his human boundaries
He does not remember that we have no power even over our sleeping and waking up.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by killsmith(f): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lmaooo you are blaming a man for what his supporters did... This is a first in the history of man

Reno is obviously to ashamed of the main reason he hates Peter Obi... He deep down knows it makes no sense so he is holding onto anything to push his hate
Na obi burst atiku ticket.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2023
killsmith:

Na obi burst atiku ticket.
atiku n PDP betrayed igbos

3 Likes

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Ashirioluwa: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2023
Reno, or whatever his name is, is an educated illiterate. How can he utter such nonsense that he will make sure someone doesn’t become president? This big mouth only has one vote.

Anything can happen in this country, and now Reno sees himself as a kingmaker.

Anyway, thank God that the fight over who won the presidential election is over, and now the president can focus on the issues that matter to the people of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by waveman2: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2023
I just wonder, coming from a supposed well respected person in the society.Is peter obi his supporters.BAT had supporters and agberos that threatened people but nobody voiced a word.He was there dishing out curses on PO instead of focusing on campaign.PO went to meet pa wole soyinka and apologized and they also shared views.That is why they are called supporters u have the sane and insane ones.
mrvitalis:
Lmaooo you are blaming a man for what his supporters did... This is a first in the history of man

Reno is obviously to ashamed of the main reason he hates Peter Obi... He deep down knows it makes no sense so he is holding onto anything to push his hate

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by PecE2Make: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2023
And Reno Omokiri will never be a local government Councillor left alone State governor till I die.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by killsmith(f): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2023
mrvitalis:
atiku n PDP betrayed igbos
Fair enough.

The game is the game.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2023
ppogba:

I have just asked him what the lamentation is all about.

He was no where to be found the whole of yesterday.

He is just looking for an opportunity to crawl out of his hole of shame.

Would soon change his moniker too like princeoflagos.

Deaf, dumb and blind people. grin
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2023
Taylor87:
Anti Obi post created a minute ago with 6 comments has been pushed to front page

[b]If it was anti Tinubu post mods will leave it to rotten behind front page

Let the wise read the handwriting on the wall no be everything I go explain [/b]

That's their way! Or they will find one dead section to transfer it to! wink

I've noticed they also rush negative, anti-Igbo threads to frontpage too!
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Chrismania100: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2023
Omockerry hatred over obi is simply becos Obi is an igbo man....The same hatred 90 % of yoruba people harbored for Obi cos he is an igbo manBut, omockery hide his hatred on Obidient as a cover up, cos we all know he personal hate Obi becos Obi is an igbo man,nothing more.The reason why they took it personally,just like other Foolish yorubas, like a chronic cancer to hate Peter Obi with evil mind

LesbianBoy:
Reno thinks he is smart. The main reason he hates peter obi is shameful so he has decided to pin it on the fact that one or two obidients insulted his child.

Ask yourself why would obidients just wake up and insult Reno if he wasn't insulting peter obi already?

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by marvrick: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2023
The you've just signed your death warrant. No one who has dared God like this has ever won. Shebi it will take your dead body for Peter Obi to be President of Nigeria. A fake pastor like you has just signed his death warrant. But first you'll go mad before your dead body is found because you dared to challenge God.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by tsdarkside(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2023
we dont want any igbo in aso rock....period....
make them carry their south eastern states and go....
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2023
PecE2Make:
And Reno Omokiri will never be a local government Councillor left alone State governor till I die.

He's jobless and embittered!
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by tsdarkside(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

He's jobless and embittered!

we are soo tired of you people....
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2023
AWONEYAN:
Obidients threatened his one year old daughter, isn’t that enough to make a man take things personal? A lot of anti-obidient personalities today are actually converts. They are made so due to the destructive approach of the obidient mob.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by ShoeWorld1(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2023
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

I realised Reno is throwing these repeated jabs not directly at Obi but at his fanatic followers who as expected will swiftly respond in droves by attacking him thereby boosting Reno's media fellowship, presence, and relevance.

All Reno's diatribes are in essence directed at the recalcitrant and vociferous Obidients, intended
to mercilessly aggravate and exploit them thereby cashing out from X platform on the altar of their social media stupidity.
You are very smart and it pains me that most of my tribesmen are the majority that always took the bait.
Check his previous tweets against Buhari, Fulani, Hausa, and Tinubu has less engagement that's why he switched to Peter Obi and Igbos and nothing wey you go tell those headless mobs to leave Reno and they will listen to you because you're just a lone voice in a large desert.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2023
Military0001:
Lol!!! You dey listen to politician hahahaha
What did Reno not say against Tinubu and today he is a fan of Tinubu…..

Reno dey play…..
Prove that Reno is a fan of Tinubu and get 100k. It’s a promise(Nairaland mods to take note)
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2023
complexstuffs:

Maybe so, but where were you when the OBIDIENTS were attacking a one year old infant. Didn't the OBIDIENTS crossed the line by attacking a one year old I can't. I would do worse than Reno if anyone attacked my one year old daughter.

Can you and Reno show PROOF the person/s who made the threats were ACTUAL Peter Obi supporters? Or are you two basing your argument on what some anonymous people said on social-media? What if they were actually Tinubu minions like you, masquerading as 'obedients' just to try and give real obediants a bad name?
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by chronique(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2023
Someone that doesn't even know if he would wake up tomorrow morning from sleep, is swearing that somebody will not be president while he is alive. I feel like a lot of people forget their brains when they get on social media. Whatever Obidients said and did to him on social media, only started in 2014/15 by APC supporters against Jonathan and I remember mentioning here that a negative trend had been set at that time in our politics.

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2023
ShoeWorld1:
You are very smart and it pains me that most of my tribesmen are the majority that always took the bait.
Check his previous tweets against Buhari, Fulani, Hausa, and Tinubu has less engagement that's why he switched to Peter Obi and Igbos and nothing wey you go tell those headless mobs to leave Reno and they will listen to you because you're just a lone voice in a large desert.

'My tribesmen' my black ass! Dude, you're not Igbo! No Igbo will use the 'headless mob' insult bigoted Tinubu minions use against LP/Obi supporters!

Wear your Tinubu/APC badge with pride and stop being deceitful!
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Chukwunonso1: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2023
True talk.
In a few years time they will become friends and he would say these (all the nonsense) he's saying now are jus political. Those guys lack integrity and honor. Very vain and mischievous humans
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by MEGAWATCH: 11:07am On Sep 07, 2023
proff010:
Gbam, but please let him rule Biafra by 2039.

How I wish you will have the courage and boldness to support Biafra without crying.
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Truthshotcrazy: 11:07am On Sep 07, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Are you contesting against Obi?

Good question
Re: You Will Never Be President As Long As I Live – Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by MEGAWATCH: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Ibo in general can never become President of this country

May Igbos never become the type of president Buhari was for Katsina people, that at the end insecurity became the order of the day.

I wish your people Buhari's type of president in Jesus name Amen.

Since being president alone is all you came to this world to fight for...... useless girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality / Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea / Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.