Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV (43274 Views)

Head Of Tinubu Media Support, Onokpes Jesutega Blasts EFCC Over Bello / Jesutega Onokpasa Struggling To Defend Tinubu’s Certificate Saga On Channels TV / Jesutega Onokpasa: What Has Obaigbena Done To Thisday/Arise TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Iamanoited: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
RUFAI'S ANGER AND HIS DEMAND FROM JESUTEGA WAS UNCALLED FOR.

4 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by ElSudani: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
rickyrex:
put the outcome aside. What are you enjoying under this administration?

What exactly do you expect us to be enjoying now since Tinubu became president?
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by CALEB1590(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
pharmagba:

This government is not bad if we are true to ourselves.
Things may be tough now but it doesn't mean the government is bad.

Take a trip to a construction site and see how terrible, noisy, it could be.
Then when construction is completed you will love it

Nigeria is at the construction site stage
I was almost convinced with this your logic, but thank God I am not as gullible as those that will fall for this trash you wrote up there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Mosba: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Symptom os Eluupism, aggression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by SpatialKing(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
NOC1:

You're just a failed citizen, who is ready to drag his nation to the mud when his mischievous desires are not met.
You bunch of hypocrites can not muzzle Nigerians out, it is my Nation I have no other, I will live to defend her.
We are passing through a process, though it might be slow and appear unsatisfactory but with "this is my country" mindset, we will get it right.
Your mindset can't effect any change.

It is actually fast and satisfactory
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by guideman: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
What comes around goes around. Price of electricity prepaid meter increased from 58k to 82k by government. This is just the beginning. Yeah we've hit the ground running, yet our economy is on autopilot. E go choke. No one should run out.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by diamondbody(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
muykem:
Rufia almost crying on live TV this morning. Frustration, disappointment, bitterness and regret was feasible in his face. I remember Wike song, as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.

Sweet you as you are cursed into you next 17 milion rebirths
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by tottinova: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
helinues:
You see wetin I no dey give shishi dey cause.

The Obi supporters are so bitter about the election loss cos while others were receiving money from their candidates, they were busy spending their own personal money with the expectations of getring reward should Peter Obi wins the election.

The election loss brought out the real bitterness, hatred and anger in them out as they felt as the real loser. Their hard earned money just kupee like that

I weep for you. Your low IQ will be the end of you
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by REDshouse(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
[sup][/sup]
muykem:
Rufia almost crying on live TV this morning. Frustration, disappointment, bitterness and regret was feasible in his face. I remember Wike song, as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by OdefaGirl(f): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
yemmight:
Oseni na PDP Journalist.

No be LP again 😂.... Una go explain tire
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Angelfrost(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
Rufai Oseni consistently comes off as thuggish and ill-mannered... These are unbecoming traits for a so-called veteran journalist.

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Jostoman: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
yemmight:
Oseni na PDP Journalist.
called him whatever you want, those judges turn themselves to lawyer defending their client.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Jostoman: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
haffaze777:

Stop crying kiddo
dont worry
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Angelfrost(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
pharmagba:

Yeah... These same words were bandied around within the first year of Buhari...

The "great" man went on to take the nation down the toilet.

At some point, a so-called Pharmacist ought to be smart enough to see through such chicanery.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by HeroicMeastro: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
ReligiousCritic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLSvJc-z5Tw

Popular controversial journalist, Rufai Oseni has clashed with a member of the APC presidential council, Mr Jesutega Onokpasa who is also a lawyer.

This comes barely 24 hours after the presidential election tribunal dismissed the petitions of Rufai’s preferred candidate, Peter Obi.

Rufai got into a heated argument with Jesutega after he requested that the lawyer takes back a statement he made to a guest on Arise TV.

Jesutega failed to take back the words because according to him, the guest tried to talk down on judges of the supreme court.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLSvJc-z5Tw

May God bless @Mr JesutegaOnokpasa, he is a true patriot

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by 77up(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Rufai is a known idiot.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by HeroicMeastro: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
fnep2smooth:
Failed nation..... All those people supporting this bad government are living below UN standard. But here on Nairaland they live like King and Queen but in reality they are low life MFK
Which one is bad Govt again?
A govt of less than 100days in office?
Or the previous govt?

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
pharmagba:

Construction site stage ....

Nigerians are just plain deluded
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by iramure(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
This oseni rufai needs to be constantly checked for possible drug abuse. I am beginning to think he is under the influence of Indian hemp. Na Reno Omokri I will send the message.

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Angelfrost(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
ecolime:

I thought I was the only one.

Rufai Oseni is just a loud mouth. He argues blindly most of the time. There is one other guy that anchors business /economy news (Rotus Oddiri)

You need to see how Rotus schools him like a school boy. I thought it was a one-off thing but that's the case whenever I happen to watch their station.

Arise News should encourage training and retraining of their staff. Employee professional development is very vital because a dull member of staff is an automatic business killer anywhere..

Reuben Abati is a PDP guy but his professional is still top-notch. Rufus is an embarrassment to watch.

Rufai lacks that sound judgment and objectivity which ought to be the core traits of seasoned journalists... It's embarrassing.

Then again... They might all be playing scripts over there.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Freebills12: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
pharmagba:

Only a fool will say what just said now. A president ascended a throne, without consultation and plan he removed fuel subsidy . Ask Nigerians to cut down expenses increased his own. Uptill now nothing is said of money realized from the subsidy. He borrowed money to pay for palliatives as a result of subsidy removal. Who is fooling who?
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by windvane(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
thought they said Obi never losses in court.

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by lexy2014: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
yemmight:
Oseni na PDP Journalist.

So it's no longer LP?
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by lexy2014: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
pharmagba:

Who made things tough?
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Jostoman: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
God bless rufai Oseni
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Lastmessenger2: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
muykem:
you are not really better than rufai.think about it
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by lapintoz: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
The law is blind. Argue your case on the alter of facts nit sentiments or emotions. If you do not have the fact, keep your f*cking mouth shut.

But no, obi.idiots are sown from a different cloth. Logic must stand on its head.

Mumu people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Olurondo: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Rufai Oseni is a biased journalist who does not uphold the ethics and professionalism required in Journalism.He is bitter because APC won in the court.He should be called to order trying to embarrass his guest on national TV.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by creativehubb: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
Rufai brings sentiments and nepotism to his press job...he is uncouth, disrespectful and unfit for the job.

What is he telling the man to take it back for, Rufai is the disrespectful one, you can not tell an elderly man to take back his words. Mumu boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Galaxydon1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
muykem:
muykem mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued / You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.