Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV (43278 Views)

Head Of Tinubu Media Support, Onokpes Jesutega Blasts EFCC Over Bello / Jesutega Onokpasa Struggling To Defend Tinubu’s Certificate Saga On Channels TV / Jesutega Onokpasa: What Has Obaigbena Done To Thisday/Arise TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Leshyne(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2023
Which integrity, what nonsense supreme court
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Lama70(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2023
ecolime:

I thought I was the only one.

Rufai Oseni is just a loud mouth. He argues blindly most of the time. There is one other guy that anchors business /economy news (Rotus Oddiri)

You need to see how Rotus schools him like a school boy. I thought it was a one-off thing but that's the case whenever I happen to watch their station.

Arise News should encourage training and retraining of their staff. Employee professional development is very vital because a dull member of staff is an automatic business killer anywhere..

Reuben Abati is a PDP guy but his professionalism is still top-notch. Rufus is an embarrassment to watch.

Rufai sometimes could be brazenly parochial in his views and that makes people label him an interested party in a particular political party. Reuben Abati is more clinical and mature despite being a PDP stalwart.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by tsdarkside(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2023
akpu united....

you wan talk rubbish against judges of nigeria....

where una wan settle matters then....??
icc....??

should we carry our internal issues to america to judge....??

you igbos should realy stop all this nonesense....
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by IfnobeGod20: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Rolings:

You ended up saying nothing

You initially seem to make sense but ended up empty

You don't need to pretend or stay on the fence
My submission can never make meaning to you because you expected me to take a fight against one of them but I don't suspend my IQ when discussing issues, as the Bible admonished me to always buy the truth and never sell it
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Danniedpastor(m): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Rolings:

He isn't celebrating another man's misery
He is just stating things as it is.
Obviously, you all lie to yourselves.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by dickt(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:
You see wetin I no dey give shishi dey cause.

The Obi supporters are so bitter about the election loss cos while others were receiving money from their candidates, they were busy spending their own personal money with the expectations of getting reward should Peter Obi wins the election.

The election loss brought out the real bitterness, hatred and anger in them out as they felt as the real loser. Their hard earned money just kupee like that

You are a FOOL, and if at this point, you still think you are not, then your foolishness is irredeemable
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Omodua(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Rolings:

No be only Frontline
Na backside.

What baffles me is how Rufai will have the guts to accuse anyone of corruption when he works for a known thief.

Ma una kuku know wetin una dey watch for asleeptv sef
Arise TV is owned by Nduka Obaigbena. He worked for his money and investing in Nigeria. Not a thief as you impugned.

Rufai epitomises Truth. Unlike your principal known as Drug lord and corrupt. Nothing good comes out of him.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Omodua(m): 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dittodat:

Yeah, he's a front line deranged lunatic.
The idiot doesn't even qualify to be called a journalist.
Yes, he is not qualified to be a journalist because he is on the path of Truth. Unlike APC chieftains known to be uncouth and always causes stir like Omo Agege and Jesutega Onokpasa who disgraced himself at Arise TV live programme.

UNA GO SEE SHEGE!
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Dittodat: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Omodua:
Yes, he is not qualified to be a journalist because he is on the path of Truth. Unlike APC chieftains known to be uncouth and always causes stir like Omo Agege and Jesutega Onokpasa who disgraced himself at Arise TV live programme.

UNA GO SEE SHEGE!
Yeah path of truth like only Arise covered End Sars when the whole world knows that he's lying.
Keep Clowning 🤡
Bye
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Iamanoited: 2:02am On Sep 09, 2023
ABATI SHOULD SEND RUFAI OSENI ON A COMPULSORY ONE MONTH LEAVE.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Iamanoited: 2:11am On Sep 09, 2023
ERIKA ACTUALLY TALKED NONSENSE AT THE SUPREME COURT JUSTICES.
OSENI RUFAI OVERREACHED HIMSELF WHEN HE TURNED ON JESUTEGA.
RUFAI SHOULD APOLOGISE PUBLICLY TO JESUTEGA AND THEN GO ON LEAVE FOR ONE MONTH TO RECUPERATE.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Rolings: 3:06am On Sep 09, 2023
Omodua:
Arise TV is owned by Nduka Obaigbena. He worked for his money and investing in Nigeria. Not a thief as you impugned.

Rufai epitomises Truth. Unlike your principal known as Drug lord and corrupt. Nothing good comes out of him.

Nduka worked for some of his money and stole the rest......like most of the rich people in Nigeria. You only needed google to know his involvement in graft......isn't it funny his station is going on an on about a civil forfeiture when he had been indicted in a criminal matter and also had forfeited money......talk of hypocrisy.

Rufai is a frustrated journalists that breaks his code of professionalism every other day......he let Obis loss affect his mental health.....he has lost it and it's in Ndukas best interest to let him rest or even ease him out completely. Fox news did stubbornness till they paid heavily for it
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Omodua(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2023
Rolings:

Nduka worked for some of his money and stole the rest......like most of the rich people in Nigeria. You only needed google to know his involvement in graft......isn't it funny his station is going on an on about a civil forfeiture when he had been indicted in a criminal matter and also had forfeited money......talk of hypocrisy.

Rufai is a frustrated journalists that breaks his code of professionalism every other day......he let Obis loss affect his mental health.....he has lost it and it's in Ndukas best interest to let him rest or even ease him out completely. Fox news did stubbornness till they paid heavily for it
lol

But if he is supporting your Drug Lord like Babajide Otitoju,he will be your best journalist, right?

Abeggi,Truth is open wound. The Truth shall come out soon about your Drug Lord.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Rolings: 4:48am On Sep 10, 2023
Omodua:
lol

Tell that to all the sore losers called obidients. The truth is that Obi came third......his rightful position.

Shameless as you are ......instead of condemning Nduka all you did was say after all BKO also works for a drug dealer......so how exactly are you different from the people you seek to displace when you are also guilty of what you accuse them of

Nigeria really dodged a bullet. People like me never believed in the sainthood of Obi or that he is a messiah......and in if given the chance to chose among three evils .....I will always chose the devil I know over the saint I don't know
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Rolings: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2023
Omodua:
lol

But if he is supporting your Drug Lord like Babajide Otitoju,he will be your best journalist, right?

Do you see babajide ever lose his cool about Obis matter....he always calmly explain any criticism about him and not hurl insults and abuses like Obis Rufai who is clearly a mental health patient that needs urgent care ...just like most Obidients
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Omodua(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2023
Rolings:

Do you see babajide ever lose his cool about Obis matter....he always calmly explain any criticism about him and not hurl insults and abuses like Obis Rufai who is clearly a mental health patient that needs urgent care ...just like most Obidients
Oseni Rufai is doing his job. Being factual. But many of you asslickers of Tinubu don't want to hear the Truth.

Allow him be!
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Omodua(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2023
Rolings:

Tell that to all the sore losers called obidients. The truth is that Obi came third......his rightful position.

Shameless as you are ......instead of condemning Nduka all you did was say after all BKO also works for a drug dealer......so how exactly are you different from the people you seek to displace when you are also guilty of what you accuse them of

Nigeria really dodged a bullet. People like me never believed in the sainthood of Obi or that he is a messiah......and in if given the chance to chose among three evils .....I will always chose the devil I know over the saint I don't know
I never like to engage people who are far from the Truth.

But let me tell you Obi won 2023 Presidential elections. If he didn't, why did APC and Tinubu supporters go gaga by attacking Obedients and Igbo supporters by physically preventing them to vote.

The aftermath of the elections indicated Obi won.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Rolings: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Omodua:
I never like to engage people who are far from the Truth.

But let me tell you Obi won 2023 Presidential elections. If he didn't, why did APC and Tinubu supporters go gaga by attacking Obedients and Igbo supporters by physically preventing them to vote.

The aftermath of the elections indicated Obi won.

What a lame reason to believe Obi won.

Now let me tell you how BAT won.

Obi made it possible. And he didn't even realize it because that was part of the game...for him not to realise that he was being used.
Also
Tinubu lost Lagos ...Abuja....kano... Katsina
Not to talk of Osun Plateau and he got less than 5% anywhere in the east.
Add to that
The combined votes for the 3 major opposition candidates was almost double BATs... They simply allowed him to win (even if with a slim margin) by refusing to work together.

May we not Labour in vain like Obidients just did. Shame

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Omodua(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Rolings:

What a lame reason to believe Obi won.

Now let me tell you how BAT won.

Obi made it possible. And he didn't even realize it because that was part of the game...for him not to realise that he was being used.
Also
Tinubu lost Lagos ...Abuja....kano... Katsina
Not to talk of Osun Plateau and he got less than 5% anywhere in the east.
Add to that
The combined votes for the 3 major opposition candidates was almost double BATs... They simply allowed him to win (even if with a slim margin) by refusing to work together.

May we not Labour in vain like Obidients just did. Shame
History shall vindicate the victors, Obedients,soon.

Just wait for Supreme Court judgment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.