Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV (43281 Views)

Head Of Tinubu Media Support, Onokpes Jesutega Blasts EFCC Over Bello / Jesutega Onokpasa Struggling To Defend Tinubu’s Certificate Saga On Channels TV / Jesutega Onokpasa: What Has Obaigbena Done To Thisday/Arise TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by NoToPile: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Young man listen to me.. You are not a lawyer
I will not take that back grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by bong4(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
helinues:
You see wetin I no dey give shishi dey cause.

The Obi supporters are so bitter about the election loss cos while others were receiving money from their candidates, they were busy spending their own personal money with the expectations of getring reward should Peter Obi wins the election.

The election loss brought out the real bitterness, hatred and anger in them out as they felt as the real loser. Their hard earned money just kupee like that

I hope the money you received from your candidate will last you four years at the first instance. Please ensure you get your own share of palliatives just in case.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by unavailablecity: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Oseni olodo rubbish boy very BIAS and always

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Kaycee9242(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
[quote author=pharmagba post=125640698]

This government is not bad if we are true to ourselves.
Things may be tough now but it doesn't mean the government is bad.

Take a trip to a construction site and see how terrible, noisy, it could be.
Then when construction is completed you will love it

Nigeria is at the construction site stage

Exactly what you people said during buhari time, when will the construction be over?
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Oakenshield: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
pharmagba:

u said same thing with Buhari after 8years we are still in a foundation
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by 234daniel2010(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
muykem:
Rufia almost crying on live TV this morning. Frustration, disappointment, bitterness and regret was feasible in his face. I remember Wike song, as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.

Same way smart and intelligent people are frustrated looking for every means to leave the country.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Just imagine the arrogance

I am a lawyer, yet police shut a pregnant female lawyer. What have you done about it.

Most of these Nigerian lawyer are not as learned as a claim they are. Just arrogance.

And always so eager to address themselves as a lawyer.

A lawyer in a country where justice of the court is disrespected. So what are you doing as a lawyer then
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by seunjungle1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
What makes this government a bad one? Because of subsidy that was stop from going to marketers pocket?
No be only you dey Nigeria oo

fnep2smooth:
Failed nation..... All those people supporting this bad government are living below UN standard. But here on Nairaland they live like King and Queen but in reality they are low life MFK

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by KGBKremlin: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
muykem:
Rufia almost crying on live TV this morning. Frustration, disappointment, bitterness and regret was feasible in his face. I remember Wike song, as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.

Only foolish people are the ones thinking that Obi will be president of Nigeria
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
unavailablecity:
Oseni olodo rubbish boy very BIAS and always
Report at the WhatsApp group your urgent 5k grin

Suffering and smiling 🤣
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by putin2: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Supreme my ass. Nonsense .useless oldmen just dey destroy Nigeria.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
NoToPile:
Young man listen to me.. You are not a lawyer
I will not take that back grin grin grin
You won't go and sell your Agbo. Local herbs at this age and time. Of civilization.

70 years old man.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by spiSeyi: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Rufai lacks emotional intelligence and it is ruining his professionalism status for mere Twitter accolades from Obedients. Rufai is a biased journalist and one can easily tell undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by adm212144: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
muykem:
don’t be too naive ,you will still going to see worse song than wiKE .
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
it’s funny how anyone supporting obi is a billionaire but any one supporting other party is a pauper

U have a very warped mindset
its a matter of anyone supporting Obi is a billionaire.

Guy a lot of youths, are into prostitution. For money to eat, while i was at lagos. Small small girls, within 16 to 20. At medical road close to a mall. I was shocked.

Same thing at Ibadan at one bodije. Small girl, and older girls.

People are vulnerable, and these guys are taking advantage of these young girls.

Are you daft, to see the hardship going on. This isn't even about me. But i feel for these young girls.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by pquaver(m): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Fiscus105:
The APC man only playing to the gallery , even though, the second man, went too far. If they insult judges, it's not the work of APC man to defend them, (not even when Abati has cautioned him), to the extent of attacking personality of the man that insulted judges on TV. Afterall, several judgements in Nigeria are enough for people to call out judges.

Though, several APC members already angry with Rufai, the way he has turned himself to Obidients spokeman.

I will advise Rufai not only to learn how to be neutral anchor man, but also how to control his temperament when interviewing visitors that your own Television station where you work invited.

Still surprising that people compare Seun with Rufai .

Is zhe judgement that made obi governor not enough for Ubah brothers to call out the judges? Do u know that the Ubah brother believe that they were robbed and didn't get justice? But u r ok with the judgement right?

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by SpaceTour: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
Rufai is a detribalized Nigerian
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Otunbakayce: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
pharmagba:

Lmao
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by gigabyte13: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
Dis LP journalist still carry pepper body enter TV......
He go soon mature
Abbati don mature
Make Dem leave am

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by excel101(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Rufai is still a baby journalist. When you're against a political party, as a journalist you don't come out clear with your questions. He should have learned from his colleague, who's a PDP member in Arise TV.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by iammo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
That Lawyer has integrity... No mater what you don't insult the judges on National TV

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by completeskills: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
pharmagba:

The same thing people said while Buhari was busy crippling the nation. I hope this is different... I just hope.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Jamestown123: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
fnep2smooth:
Failed nation..... All those people supporting this bad government are living below UN standard. But here on Nairaland they live like King and Queen but in reality they are low life MFK
You wey dey talk down on other people fit never even see food chop. Na still the online kings too you dey feel like.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by BreconHills(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
pharmagba:

Beautiful analogy.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Azzik: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
pharmagba:

Be deceiving yourself....same thing they said when buhari first enter seat of power, we saw how it end... By the way how old is Nigeria that we are still in construction stage.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by BreconHills(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
CALEB1590:
I was almost convinced with this your logic, but thank God I am not as gullible as those that will fall for this trash you wrote up there...

To be honest, it's not like anyone needs to convince you. The guy wrote his opinion. Your assent or otherwise is irrelevant. Its not like you are a gate keeper to something he may consider valuable.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Kay25(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
pharmagba:

I like ur spirit
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Sharpsharp00123: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Bunkbars:
its a matter of anyone supporting Obi is a billionaire.

Guy a lot of youths, are into prostitution. For money to eat, while i was at lagos. Small small girls, within 16 to 20. At medical road close to a mall. I was shocked.

Same thing at Ibadan at one bodije. Small girl, and older girls.

People are vulnerable, and these guys are taking advantage of these young girls.

Are you daft, to see the hardship going on. This isn't even about me. But i feel for these young girls.
your father is daft

Prostitution is the oldest profession n people do it in rich countries too so what’s your excuse?

Dingbat y are u presenting it as if prostitution started when tinubu came in?

This is why I don’t take u nonentities serious cos hate has blinded u to a fault

So na today yansh dey back?

So there were no prostitutes in anambra when angel obi was ruling

Your father is daft

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by onuman: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Integrity of a Supreme Court judge?
Well, the CJN, Airowolo, had once ruled that forfeiture of money or property by a person is as a result of a criminal offence committed by the person forfeiting. Abacha's son vs the FGN.
I agree.
Let's see how the same Supreme Court led by Airowolo will see Tinubu's forfeiture of money from drugs trafficking to the US government.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by nony43(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
[quote author=haffaze777 post=125640114]Oseni nah akamu man[/quote

If you had data you should have watched that video.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by nony43(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
yemmight:
Oseni na PDP Journalist.

muykem:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of The House Of Representatives In 1956 / Shehu Shagari In Full Military Regalia (Throwback Photo) / All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.