Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Far For The Get Your PVC People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Far For The Get Your PVC People? (183 Views)

Inec Presidentail Election Results So Far For Four States / DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far For The Get Your PVC People? by cocoduck: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Obi gave you a false hope and you foolishly abandoned MNK in DSS dungeon. I am so happy about what happened. If you had put half of the energy and resources that you wasted on Obi in pressuring the zoo to release MNK, he would have been free by now.
Re: How Far For The Get Your PVC People? by orohbirodeysmel: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
cocoduck:
Obi gave you a false hope and you foolishly abandoned MNK in DSS dungeon. I am so happy about what happened. If you had put half of the energy and resources that you wasted on Obi in pressuring the zoo to release MNK, he would have been free by now.

The kind laugh Nnamdi Kanu go laugh Obi yesterday ehn,...the laugh no be here o grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu said that he took time to study the zoo and concluded that the Zoo is irredeemable and destined to crumble...

1 Like

Re: How Far For The Get Your PVC People? by Zandena(f): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
This also reminds me of 'we are ready to waste our votes ' campaigners. They really achieved their aims!
Re: How Far For The Get Your PVC People? by DMerciful(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Why did he allowed himself to be captured a second time?

He is not smart!
cocoduck:
Re: How Far For The Get Your PVC People? by DMerciful(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Why not wait until after the Supreme Court before you gloat?

Did Adeleke not lose at the appeal court?
Zandena:
This also reminds me of 'we are ready to waste our votes ' campaigners. They really achieved their aims!
Re: How Far For The Get Your PVC People? by jahsharon: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
cocoduck:

The place you call Zoo is the same place your parents and you live. But only animals live in Zoo. You understand the rest
Re: How Far For The Get Your PVC People? by MrsTwrite(f): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
The Violence is in order.😂

(1) (Reply)

Gowon Was Right: Our Problem Is How To Spend Money Not Money / Why Ogun State Has Bad Roads / A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.