Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake (13384 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by israelmao(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
So much talk than real action.
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Meerahbel: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
DO NOT BE QUICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSION, BESIDES, THE TALKS WAS ALREADY UNDERWAY UNDER BUHARI
Inkling:
I knew Alake is not there to just occupy space.

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by LZAA: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
tobstarizhia:
You know what I hate about these guys, it's that they are still campaigning even while they are in power. They haven't done anything memorable yet. Only talk talk talk. It's been 4 months now.
😄
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by JuanDeDios: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
That will be fine
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by onlyboyson(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Audios ,it won't put to work
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Quebec91(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Shut up 🤫 already about this nonsense stale shit
lexotan:
This mining learning will favor me and my family
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by wink2015(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Let the Australian bring their technology to Nigeria to train our people in Nigeria.

Not Nigerian going to Australia.

It is another waste of public funds.

We have university of technology teaching mining engineering in Niger state.

Alternatively, to save cost.

If overseas training is so necessary then I suggest

SOUTH AFRICA !

South Africa has a good school of mining in Africa.

In Conclusion, I recommend bringing the expert to Nigeria to train our people in Nigeria.

I kick against overseas training.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by ghettochild(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Na their children them go pack put for the program o
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Menclothing: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
How can the youth join the training
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by thedio(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hope they not jakpa from the training
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by jaxxy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
propaganda won't fix the economy. buhari said more than this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by thedio(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
wink2015:
Let the Australian bring their technology to Nigeria to train our people in Nigeria.

Not Nigerian going to Australia.

It is another waste of public funds.

We have university of technology teaching mining engineering in Niger state.

Alternatively, to save cost.

If overseas training is so necessary then I suggest

SOUTH AFRICA !

South Africa has a good school of mining in Africa.

In Conclusion, I recommend bringing the expert to Nigeria to train our people in Nigeria.

I kick against overseas training.

Mining is best learnt on the field. I av worked with many mining graduate and I always laugh when I see one moving close to me on the field....I wish those guys return anyway

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Shomek(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ok #shomek
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Ladyclara002(f): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
This sounds like a valuable opportunity for knowledge exchange and skill development. Looking forward to seeing how it benefits Nigeria's mining industry
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by OkCornel(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
iammo:
cool

Largest iron ore producer Australia, largest aluminum alloy manufacturer

Dele Alake is a very intelligent man

Lobbying and picking Ministry of Solid Minerals over Information and Culture shows he understands the potential of Nigeria

Who ever revives Ajaoukuta and Delta steel plant and turn Nigeria to a Steel production based economy would be hero of African industrialization

Spot on. Reviving Ajaokuta steel plant is critical for the nation’s industrialisation blueprint (if there’s one already)
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Igboslayer: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Obi people will have a different negative narrative about this .. watch out! They don't want Nigeria to work because they are angry and vexed.
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Tareq1105: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
inoki247:
Lol ok we sha need results Buhari travel pass all this buh no results,..

Na results we need no time...

I just pray the people you send will come back home cos some people no dey use eyes see Japa....

You hit the point.

People condemn Govt but when opportunity like this comes and you sent them outside the country for this kind of program, they would not come back thereby preventing others from benefitting from such. At the end, Govt/Nigeria is the looser.
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Tareq1105: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Igboslayer:
Obi people will have a different negative narrative about this .. watch out! They don't want Nigeria to work because they are angry and vexed.

Why do you want to wake people that have been sleeping since the judgement yesterday?

I don't want their noise pollution o.
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by OperationalVehi: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
I have been trying to open their site all upto no avail
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by ThundrCork(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Why not bring the trainers here?

I work at one of the Australian mines. One needs to be practically involved in the chain of operations to fully understand how it works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Igboslayer: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tareq1105:

Why do you want to wake people that have been sleeping since the judgement yesterday?

I don't want their noise pollution o.
Hahahahahahahaha... They have gone AWOL. Without them things dey boring small jare. There vague and apt foolishness is really outstanding and astonishingly shameful especially when they want Abuja voters to be superior to all other state just because the constitution elevated the status of a state. Na this one baffle me pass.
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Ofodirinwa: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
low IQ. Why send people to austriala to learn when you can bring australians to teach?
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by JuanDeDios: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
ThundrCork:

I work in one of the Australian mines. One needs to be practically involved in the chain of operations to fully understand how it works.
Alright.
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Levels1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
DaTruths:
I love how obidients are quiet on nairaland for the agbado children of Stockholm syndrome to be living in delusion..

I wish they can boycott nairaland even, let everywhere get boring like it is.

If truly you wish, you won't be equally here writing this
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Bestbeelieve: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chinjo2:
Please someone should tell this government that we don't have money to waste in sending party members to Australia to learn modern mining. Please bring in investors to Nigeria and let them teach Nigerians modern mining techniques.

all the mining wey we don dey learn since nko?? i believe some of the local miners will even teach those australians many things about their locality sef?
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by StoneLucifer: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Inkling:
I knew Alake is not there to just occupy space.

It's too early to start praises and accolades. That's d problem with u Nigerians, u get too euphoric and excited over little basic things expected from ur government.
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Firstcitizen: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
tobstarizhia:
Modern mining? So what have we been doing for the past over 100 years (yes, I included colonial times)?
Skull mining
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by DaddyJapan(m): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chinjo2:
Please someone should tell this government that we don't have money to waste in sending party members to Australia to learn modern mining. Please bring in investors to Nigeria and let them teach Nigerians modern mining techniques.

No be money you go use bring Australians come Nigeria as well?

The statement read, “I’m delighted to announce that a deal has been reached between the Ministry of Solid Minerals and the Australian Minister for Mines and Petroleum, Energy, Corrective Services, and Industrial Relations, Hon. Bill Johnston. The deal involves sending Nigerian mining professionals to Western Australia to study modern mining technology and practices for free.

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/fg-australia-partner-to-train-nigerian-mining-professionals-on-modern-technology/
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by TOMMYS: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
OkCornel:

Spot on. Reviving Ajaokuta steel plant is critical for the nation’s industrialisation blueprint (if there’s one already)

Since they know that there are enemies to this plans. Why announces. Why not secretly pic guys from villages who have minerals.

And train them in Thier respective minerals available in Thier localities.

A man cannot be In Jos. Strikingly poor. And Thier are rocks around him. He doesn't know that he has been sleeping on money for 50years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Who Spoke Tinubu Into Power Are Embarrassed – Segun Sowunmi / Mbah Vs NYSC: Court Clears Enugu Governor, Orders NYSC To Pay N5m Damages / Lawan Stopped At Airport From Travelling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.