Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake (13387 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by nlfpmod: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
I'm delighted to announce that a deal has been reached between the Ministry of Solid Minerals and the Australian Minister for Mines and Petroleum, Energy, Corrective Services, and Industrial Relations, Hon. Bill Johnston.

The deal involves sending Nigerian mining professionals to Western Australia to study modern mining technology and practices for free.

Australia has a wealth of knowledge and skills in developing its modern mining industry.

Through this initiative, Nigerian miners will benefit from training, study trips, and exchanges of mineral professionals as Nigeria aims to transform the sector.

I'm personally delighted about this collaboration as it will lead to attracting FDI, forming a solid mineral corporation, and enabling the sector to compete globally.

It's an exciting time for Nigerian mining professionals, and we can't wait to see the impact of this new knowledge and skill transfer on the sector.

-DA

https://twitter.com/AlakeDele/status/1699778312556441661?t=eEUOqnndhodsMgF_3ttmnA&s=08

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Raskimonojendor: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
Let's go there.
Better to learn from those that are experienced in mining.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Inkling(f): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
I knew Alake is not there to just occupy space.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by inoki247: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lol ok we sha need results Buhari travel pass all this buh no results,..

Na results we need no time...

I just pray the people you send will come back home cos some people no dey use eyes see Japa....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by ecolime(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
God bless Nigeria.

I shall eat the good of this land.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by HarryGleb: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
Erudite skullers don't need to learn anything again.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by illicit(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
If they will come back home after the training sha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
Japa window now open for some agbado supporter

Abeg how can I join the group

Who the training help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by obainojazz(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin
Corruption kills everything in Nigeria… Mining is not child’s play in Western Australia…

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by KellyFORMAT(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by lexotan(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
This mining learning will favor me and my family

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Voiceofthestree: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Manuelson665:
How many common person are they taking along?

Anyway
I make money by minning crypto assets for free. MSg me on WhatsApp. zero 7 zero 42 five nine 42 one four.

Scammer

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by iammo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
cool

Largest iron ore producer Australia, largest aluminum alloy manufacturer

Dele Alake is a very intelligent man

Lobbying and picking Ministry of Solid Minerals over Information and Culture shows he understands the potential of Nigeria

Who ever revives Ajaoukuta and Delta steel plant and turn Nigeria to a Steel production based economy would be hero of African industrialization

Imagine what Innosun, Nord, Dangote Peugeot, will build with steel plant active

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Rexnegro(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
What's modern mining again
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by tobstarizhia(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Modern mining? So what have we been doing for the past over 100 years (yes, I included colonial times)?
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by sonnie10: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
By the time they finish learning and come back, all the gold in Zamfara Oti lo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by DaTruths: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
I love how obidients are quiet on nairaland for the agbado children of Stockholm syndrome to be living in delusion..

I wish they can boycott nairaland even, let everywhere get boring like it is.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by dreu2fine(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Akasammyoka: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
This is good news, we pray actions surpasses words in this new administration.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by tobstarizhia(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
You know what I hate about these guys, it's that they are still campaigning even while they are in power. They haven't done anything memorable yet. Only talk talk talk. It's been 4 months now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by paymentvoucher: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Odte
lexotan:
This mining learning will favor me and my family
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by manitoba(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Good one!
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Chinjo2: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Please someone should tell this government that we don't have money to waste in sending party members to Australia to learn modern mining. Please bring in investors to Nigeria and let them teach Nigerians modern mining techniques.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Psalmistproject: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
I mine lithium 3%

Barite 4.0 SG.

Contact me for supplies.
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by sageb: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/AlakeDele/status/1699778312556441661?t=eEUOqnndhodsMgF_3ttmnA&s=08

We want to Japa to Australia to mine gold.
This Agbado kingdom is hard😁

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by LZAA: 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Racoon(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Another wasteful jamboree to launder state resources Something Zamfara governor, bandits and other are still doing and running efficiently while continuing to sabotage Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Skillsnigeria: 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by ednut1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mining is linked to banditry. Illegal mine owners armed bandits to protect their operations

57 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by PHZADDY1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Abi Australians needs to come to Ogun state : grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Payment Of Subsidy Won’t Stop Fuel Scarcity – NUPENG / 2019: Bury Your Presidential Ambition - Niger-Delta Youths Tell Atiku / PDP Governors Take Over Party As Fintiri Chairs Convention Planning Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.