Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake (13405 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by AfonjaConehead: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Coneheaded structured mining industrialists and skullarship awarders will be very interested in this grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by optionalY09: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
Make sure this is not a japa racketeer. Bring the australian here to teach us don’t take us to Australia to learn it
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Bluntemperor: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tareq1105:

You hit the point.

People condemn Govt but when opportunity like this comes and you sent them outside the country for this kind of program, they would not come back thereby preventing others from benefitting from such. At the end, Govt/Nigeria is the looser.

GBAM!
But they should sign Bonds and dropped their Visas on getting there because we Nigerians Always blocks others from going up we are slacks in Integrity - for Asians( Chinese, Indians,South Korea and even Australians will return back home 100% because of Patriotism!
Why do Nigerians behave so:
1- Fear of the Unknown- as they are offered a better Alternatives in those Western Countries!
2- Lack of Enough Remunerations- this is a Special Sector and their Salaries and Allowances should be fairly better than others because of the High Risks involvement against casualties!
3- Lack of a better Facilities,like where they went to gained the Experience!
4- Is there any Future Prospects like Promotions,etc,no bereaucracy, bottle necks, dynamic Environments,etc.
5- Power Suplly'Must be 100% - No Power Failures but must be 24/7 - Can Nigeria Govt guarantee that to the Youths?
*•Hon Minister of Mines - should look critical on these mentioned Factors and do something urgently,for Nigerians are dynamic People!
We can start New Nigeria here!
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Alliswell248: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
Election loss has turned some people into perpetual Wailers....

Especially The third class pathological liar people.
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Alliswell248: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
Coneheaded structured mining industrialists and skullarship awarders will be very interested in this grin grin grin

Consolation from a sore loser.

Take care of your health....not easy to support a losing team.
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by AfonjaConehead: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Alliswell248 don't worry,dem go increase ya survival palliative..Alliswell o grin:

Consolation from a sore loser.

Take care of your health....not easy to support a losing team.

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Faithy04: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
It's a good idea if it's not for human trafficking and exploitation purpose
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Shomek(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
wink guys let play a game on this forum follow me up and i will follow u back
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by obotematics: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
I thought all these signing up añd dawn is wasteful.
Channel these funds to entrepreneurship, meñtor them, fund them .
We have the illegal minners convert them to Morden minners.
My humble take please
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by EmekaA125(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
optionalY09:
Make sure this is not a japa racketeer. Bring the australian here to teach us don’t take us to Australia to learn it
If you get opportunity, jakpa
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by EmekaA125(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Bola is good in politics but zero in governance. All talks, no action
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by dragunov: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
inoki247:
Lol ok we sha need results Buhari travel pass all this buh no results,..

Na results we need no time...

I just pray the people you send will come back home cos some people no dey use eyes see Japa....

How many of Buhari's Ministers did you see sealing deals like this?
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by dragunov: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Japa window now open for some agbado supporter

Abeg how can I join the group

Who the training help

You seem to me as a confused person. You want to be part of the group, yet you asked who the training helped. Are you saying you want to be an àgbàdo supporter too? What exactly do you want?
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by dragunov: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
tobstarizhia:
Modern mining? So what have we been doing for the past over 100 years (yes, I included colonial times)?

Archaic mining.
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by dragunov: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
DaTruths:
I love how obidients are quiet on nairaland for the agbado children of Stockholm syndrome to be living in delusion..

I wish they can boycott nairaland even, let everywhere get boring like it is.

Bozos everywhere.🙄
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by dragunov: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chinjo2:
Please someone should tell this government that we don't have money to waste in sending party members to Australia to learn modern mining. Please bring in investors to Nigeria and let them teach Nigerians modern mining techniques.

Yet you have money to waste sponsoring Obi and Atiku to go a d waste their time again at the supreme Court. That Atiku looser is the one that amuses me most.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by dragunov: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Racoon:
Another wasteful jamboree to launder state resources Something Zamfara governor, bandits and other are still doing and running efficiently while continuing to sabotage Nigeria?
There is a western power behind all that and running the operation. The bandits are not benefiting from it too much, otherwise, they won't be going about commiting crimes and looking for money. All of them would have been stinking rich. They are given weapons and told to forment trouble to distract the government and at the same time act as barriers so the government won't venture near the mines. They are paid salaries monthly just to do this but they also get greedy and add kidnapping and illegal taxing to it. The governor is in partnership with the operators. The earlier you realize that, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by imakay(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Fantastic idea, we have lots of mineral resources in our country .
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by yemmie(m): 2:50am On Sep 08, 2023
Nigerians youth ..I don't know what happened walahi

We have been working hard behind the scene for 10 years to build Synergy between Australia and Nigeria on mining .

I have worked for Fortsecue Metal Group in Australi. I am a consultant with the largest lithium spoudeme ( highest purity in the world) company
In Greenbushes WA.

Our egbons here in Australia facilitated minister Alake visit at the 11th Hour to Africadownunder annual conference.

Mind you President Obasanjo had attended this conference in the past we met with him, former minister Fayemi was around during his tenure .. we met with him

Now Minister Alake is the first facilitating exchange deals ... you folks are not still satisfied.

Stop the negativity and think of what you can do for your country.

Ire O

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by gabbytabby: 4:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by XAUBulls: 6:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by XAUBulls: 6:54am On Sep 08, 2023
yemmie:
Nigerians youth ..I don't know what happened walahi

We have been working hard behind the scene for 10 years to build Synergy between Australia and Nigeria on mining .

I have worked for Fortsecue Metal Group in Australi. I am a consultant with the largest lithium spoudeme ( highest purity in the world) company
In Greenbushes WA.

Our egbons here in Australia facilitated minister Alake visit at the 11th Hour to Africadownunder annual conference.

Mind you President Obasanjo had attended this conference in the past we met with him, former minister Fayemi was around during his tenure .. we met with him

Now Minister Alake is the first facilitating exchange deals ... you folks are not still satisfied.

Stop the negativity and think of what you can do for your country.

Ire O
That's awesome... Value addition is the ultimate key for maximum profits in the entire solid minerals value-chain.
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by hasanwajid: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2023
Good to see that they are taking a good steps to make heir [url]https://www.brandsrope.com/blog/online-earning-websites-and-apps-in-pakistan/ [/url]boost
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by online4business: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2023
Another white elephant project.
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by gbishman: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
This is what its all about. Exemplary leadership at its highest peak. Nigeria under the leadership of President Tinubu will regain her rightful place amongst league of nations. In Jesus name
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Simeonjoe1: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
tobstarizhia:
Modern mining? So what have we been doing for the past over 100 years (yes, I included colonial times)?

Lol
But on the serious note Nigeria has one of the highest level of educated illiterates majority of our population lack the relevant technical skills required for massive industrialization, something other countries had possessed since the past 150yrs
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by Lincton: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
It's like new development is about to began in the ministry
Re: Nigerians To Learn Modern Mining In Australia - Dele Alake by optionalY09: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tareq1105:

You hit the point.

People condemn Govt but when opportunity like this comes and you sent them outside the country for this kind of program, they would not come back thereby preventing others from benefitting from such. At the end, Govt/Nigeria is the looser.

At least you would expect the government that sent you on training to have infrastructure ready for you and as a matter of fact sending someone to a 4 years course off the job is not the best practice. The training should be on the job training.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Labour Party Pledges 16m Votes For PMB / Insecurity: NCC Orders Shutdown of Telecom Sites In Zamfara State For 2 Weeks / Lagos To Enjoy 24hrs Electricity Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.