Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) (31223 Views)

Benue: PDP Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Appeal Court / Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court / Tribunal Judgement: Adeleke Rejects Tribunal Verdict, Heads To Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by membranus: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

And Ondo.

Igbos and northerners too have tribal marks as well. I don't know what the biggie is about tribal marks.

I have never seen any Igbo with tribal mark.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Alliswell248: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Obi
...let me join your legal team....
But I must collect money o.

Season of cashing out

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Chibuzoripob: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin laughing in AGULU

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
membranus:

Some ibos have beside their ears/eye lids . Atleast I have seen a few. Not very obvious, but it's there.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by lightwind(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Lol. I have a first world passport but decide to live in Nigeria. It's not everyone you can broke shame.

For some reason you people think people that don't support Peter Obi are suffering while you are the ones enjoying.

I was laughing on an Obidient twitter space yesterday, when Nigerian Obidients were complaining that they could not go to protest, because they do not have transport fare money and were waiting for abroad Obidients to send them money 🀣🀣🀣

Nigeria na cruise
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by porthouse7(f): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Na Man you be Obi.
So much achievement within a short period of time, thats why they are all envious of you.
yes daddy
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Niwdog(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Praktikals:
If Ndigbos are ready to be president, they should give us someone like Charles Soludo. Not a third class compulsive liar
I remembered 2019 same morons like you guys said the reason you can't vote in PDP was because Atiku is corrupt assume Obi was the presidential candidate you would vote him in.
Now you come up with another narrative
Stupid sets of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by porthouse7(f): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
CilicMarin:
See as he is reading the written script like a nursery School pupil. angry

Peter IPOB Obi is a dull useless man...
a very useless man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by porthouse7(f): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
Greatkenny2:

He's a billionaire in dollars while your a basic ekiti man with disgusting tribal marks...
na only him go first be billionaire, obi na mumu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by NAC1666: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
fergie001:
Like Atiku Abubakar, Peter Obi rejects tribunal judgement, heads to Supreme Court

Obi said this on Thursday at a press conference in Onitsha, Anambra State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l844cACrCUg

Waste of money
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Alexiiydon: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Una dey fear say una stipends go end.
Bunch of selfish crooks
i just Dey fear for your miserab*e life
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by atobs4real(m): 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Obi wants to entertain his Social Media audiences , because at the Supreme Court,you can't add or subtract anything in the Case-File you used in the Appeal Courts!
He should have learned this but since Money de for the Legal Team,they might not be helping him know the Truth or he just think going there will register his Party!
You are very correct with 100β„…
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by porthouse7(f): 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Lies!

He is not a billionaire in USD.

Peter Obi and Davido should be around same net worth .
davido get money pass obi
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Jostoman: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
Treadway:
Not a wise move PO. You have done your best. We that supported you too have fought the good fight and can say we tried. Let Nigeria and Nigerians deal with the monsters they have made. You will achieve absolutely nothing at the supreme court.

It's a simple stuff, you no join dabaru the country, let those who dabarued it continue to dabaru it or at least be on the hot seat to fix their mess. No be you wey no know anything about the gargantuan mess they have made, should now be fighting tooth and nail to be in the line of fire, for who or what...Nigerians? Abiola wey do aluta continua for Nigerians sake was killed like a chicken. No heads rolled! Anyone who has his ear should tell him not to waste any more time or resources on this venture.

Nuff said!
your advice is nonsense, let him try his luck in supreme court. He who laugh last can still laugh best.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Pandar01: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
See as he dey even use tongue dey talk , very irritating.
Dull reading like a primary 2 student.

He just want go use him bahd luk rub Atiku again for supreme court ..

Na Atiku I just pity ,this imbe is just following him up and down the whole place like parasite..

Obi Pandora the mumu man ..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Jostoman: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Good one from peter obi.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Demurray: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Terrahawk:
He should go and be president of the monkey republic of Biafra. Him and his supporters are extremely stupid and will never succeed. Fact.😊
Assuming South east miraculously cecede, they can't choose OBI to lead them as a president, that's the better truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Greatkenny2:

He is a Former Governor and presidential candidate while you're a scratched face yellowba Moslem cretin being paid per post.. lmaoo
How would a Yoruba that's a strong supporter of Obi feel after seeing this your comment? You guys never learn
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Encyclopedia1: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
GO DIA, YOU WILL STILL COME BACK EMPTY HANDED
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Acidosis(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
One of your rights. Use it.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by donprinyo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
My able president in action
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Segzy19: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Oya nau, Mr Money spender....

His lawyers have finally gotten him.....🀣🀣🀣
Oya niso nibe Obi😁
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by ibinaboonline: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
At this point I'm beginning to wonder why he's even bothering. It's a lawless country on a time bomb. What's the point?
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by DaddyCoool: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Hopefully the Supreme Court does a thorough job that would give Nigerians hope in the Judiciary and not just picking holes and looking for technicality to dismiss every evidence presented in court.

Thorough job!πŸ˜‚
Sure, same SC that did a thorough job to bring in 4th place Uzodinma without saying how many votes he got!
Nigerians are so gullible!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
nograv:
He is wasting his time Tinubu has already paid everyone off. This Naija after all..

First to do no dey pain.

Same way obi paid the justice βš– in anambra to unseat Ngige... Karma don catch am grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Wfaluse: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Alexiiydon:
says by a serial betrayals red soil people same thing you said before the election πŸ—³
U sure say no be the guy dey prepare the thing for north against 2027. Na everyone dey hype themselves for social media. Lol
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by DaddyCoool: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
membranus:

How about these below

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Image123(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Going to the Supreme Court is like going to the World cup for Obi and Atiku. Some countries are just happy to be there, they know that they can't win.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by spagettiluv: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
membranus:

I have seen an ibo man from ebonyi with tribal mark.
I still see the person weeks ago

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by 1972xy: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ete loiku ku a tee. Obi se wo ma ohun keeje ete Lakure?
You have already expired my brother.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by Geometrix(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Peeps like you don't get the drill, The whole joke is on INEC, what would they tell the electorates in 2027 you are talking?
I personally want Supreme court to uphold every decision that PEPT has made for precedence. So relax
Quote author=bennybuhari post=125647384]Don't waste your money, prepare for 2027[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) by VIKTO83(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
His wife had said it all that he likes going to court.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down / "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises / How INEC Chair Stopped Chidoka From Staging β€˜orubebe’ At Collation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.