Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? (716 Views)

Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) / Which Challenge Is Worse? African Tribalism Or Global Racism? / Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by TheEndless: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
As posted by David Hundeyin:
Tribalism or Deranged Stupidity?
You be the judge!
https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1699763845709938983

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
If Obi was any different or better this would have been something worth considering but Obi is far worse than any of the candidates in the last elections but they promoted him as an unblemished Saint all in a desperate bid to get an Ibo presidency above some one from the SW.

All these guilt tripping and selective judgement and critiscm no dey work.

Show us how Obi is better , Una no fit .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by TheEndless: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
If Obi was any different or better this would have been something worth considering but Obi is far worse than any of the candidates in the last elections but they promoted him as an unblemished Saint all in a desperate bid to get an Ibo presidency above some one from the SW.

And I’m guessing David Hundeyin is also Igbo.
Anybody that calls out dingBAT for what he is is automatically Igbo.
This is the dangerous stupidity we are talking about!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
TheEndless:

And I’m guessing David Hundeyin is also Igbo.
Anybody that calls out dingBAT for what he is is automatically Igbo.
This is the dangerous stupidity we are talking about!

A useful idiot like David are the spear tip of every Marxist revolution in denying their ethnic agenda to seize power.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by Ozommadu: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Agbado pikin take am easy...obi never sniff cocaine.

He never transgendered into Chicago state University.

He never forfeited a whooping $400k drug money to the US.

What again did you say obi did to you

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by iammo(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
cool

Hudeyen is a foolish boy who couldn't even get am ordinary degree and dropped out ,a blogger acting like a trained journalist even when money couldn't even get him a 3 years degree

Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR owns TVC communication, Max FM, TheNation, Newspaper, Co own INTELs Logistics, Alphabeta tax and Audit consultancy

Obi owns Next Mall, and imports everything from China and SouthAfrica, he pays staffs in Abuja as low as 30k

Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR submitted a Business Administration Bsc majoring in Accounting from Prestigious Chicago State University and the school confirmed it

Obi submitted GCE results to INEC without submitting his 3rd class Philosophy Certificate from UNN Nsuka

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

Agbado pikin take am easy...obi never sniff cocaine.

He never transgendered into Chicago state University.

He never forfeited a whooping $400k drug money to the US.

What again did you say obi did to you

And Obi will never be president of Nigeria .

Now rest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by Ozommadu: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

A useful idiot like David are the spear tip of every Marxist revolution in denying their ethnic agenda to seize power.

You must label anybody against your drug lord ipob or omoale abi? Like you did to obj and others.

Continue defending Ebola like you defended failure buhari

4 Likes

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by Sizwezi: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
TheEndless:
As posted by David Hundeyin:
Tribalism or Deranged Stupidity?
You be the judge!
https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1699763845709938983

David, May you live long !

4 Likes

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by TheEndless: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Lol… It ain’t about big grammar that makes absolutely no sense. Stop trying to confuse dangerous stupidity with sophistication 🤦‍♀️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by Ozommadu: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Ewu, I am not and have never supported Tinubu .

Now now you don deny Ebola
Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by creativehubb: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
This clown is not even living in Nigeria, just talking like a dumb idiot. Mr David the idiot you are a curse to Nigeria, you have not done anything for Nigeria except cause confusion, abuse it, and wish it bad. When you were accosted in Zimbabwe you were shaking like a bitch, but can make noise online like a bitch. Ugly idiot with head like gear box, be like all those Gabon people, I doubt this idiot is a Nigerian.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by enemybulldozer(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

How is tinubu better than Obi?
I know you will runaway grin grin grin I just said let me give it a try.
Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by Ozommadu: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

And Obi will never be president of Nigeria .

Now rest.

It won't stop you from bam biala on twitter

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

It won't stop you from bam biala on twitter

Unfortunately for you, I ain't hungry .

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
enemybulldozer:
How is tinubu better than Obi?
I know you will runaway grin grin grin I just said let me give it a try.

The Biafran dimwit graces the thread with his legs of ignorance hanging on his scrawny natty kneck.

You should be concerned with your director's release.

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by Iamgrey5(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
It's definitely only the Yorubas that voted for Tinubu and definitely only the igbos that voted Obi! "According to this logic"

What exactly is the evidence that a Obi will be a better administrator than Tinubu or better than ATIKU. None!

I will concede that voting for Obi will usher in an idea that igbos can also win general Elections in Nigeria and that idea will be great for nation building..

However, there is nothing to prove in Obi's resume that he is a better administrator than Tinubu or ATIKU.

Tinubu despite his numerous flaws is an innovator and a maverick whose ways you may not necessarily agree with but often produces results even if he could have done better in some cases.

ATIKU has been a politician and public administrator for so long and despite his numerous flaws, he is the most experienced of the three and can use his experience to steady an already sinking Nigeria.

Obi is youngest and largely inexperienced about national politics although he is idealistic, he has not shown any sign in the previous position he held that he stands out amongst other politicians.

Everyone of them have their qualities, if you sit down and analyze the situation properly..

4 Likes

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by garykoeman: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ozommadu:

You must label anybody against your drug lord ipob or omoale abi? Like you did to obj and others.

Continue defending Ebola like you defended failure buhari
It shameful that u people known for drug trafficking all over the world are the same people calling someone drug dealer.

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by killsmith(f): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Fvckin morons. I like that.
Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by ElSudani: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
Look at who is talking. This repulsive character takes himself too seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by LegendHero(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lol. David Hyundai the lunatic massaging his headless base.

Tinubu got the highest vote in the North among all three candidate yet this lunatic Hyundai want us to believe only Yoruba voted him.

In terms of competence and track record, Tinubu trump Obi as we can verify what he did when he was governor of Lagos compared to what Obi did in Anambra.

It is only a lunatic that will see Bola Tinubu on the ballot and vote a mediocre like Peter Obi.

Lastly, as a Yorubaman, you can vote Tinubu because he is Yoruba, it is a fundamental right. We have people in USA that are Christian’s and will always support the Republican even if a dog is on the ballot. A vast majority of Ibo people who voted Atiku in 2019 reversed gear and voted Obi in 2023 because he is Ibo. Anyone denying this self evident truth is either deranged or a chronic hypocrite.

In the last election, Ibo voted for Tribe. I don’t know why people are trying to call something that is plain black as white.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by MrsTwrite(f): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
I'm outta here.
Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by maestroferddi: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

May I know how exactly Obi was worse?

Give me facts and not lazy assumptions and generalisations....

It is my assumption that you know nothing about Peter Obi.

If Peter Obi is like the average politician, we would have been among his fiercest critics...

Just admit it that you have against this man apart from deep-seated tribalism and a satanic fear of what doesn't exist.

If Peter Obi had won the maximum he could do is eight years after which the Yorubas can get another shot at the presidency after another 8 years...

But it really pointless expecting narrow-minded and parochial people to see reason...

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by Ozommadu: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
garykoeman:

It shameful that u people known for drug trafficking all over the world are the same people calling someone drug dealer.

How many of them has forfeiting $400k to anywhere??

Ebola is on another level bro

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by Ozommadu: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Unfortunately for you, I ain't hungry .

Nobody agrees till they're caught tongue

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by LOVEALAIGBO: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

David Hundeyin is on the war path! grin
Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by maestroferddi: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Iamgrey5:
It's definitely only the Yorubas that voted for Tinubu and definitely only the igbos that voted Obi! "According to this logic"

What exactly is the evidence that a Obi will be a better administrator than Tinubu or better than ATIKU. None!

I will concede that voting for Obi will usher in an idea that igbos can also win Election in Nigeria and that idea will be great for nation building..

However, there is nothing to prove in Obi's resume that he is a better administrator than Tinubu or ATIKU.

Tinubu despite his numerous flaws is an innovator and a maverick whose ways you may not necessarily agree with but often produces results even if he could have done better in some cases.

ATIKU has been a politician and public administrator for so long and despite his numerous flaws, he is the most experienced of the three and can use his experience to steady an already sinking Nigeria.

Obi is youngest and largely inexperienced about national politics though he is idealistic, he has not shown any sign in the previous position he held that he stands out amongst other politicians.

Everyone of them have their qualities, if you sit down and analyze the situation properly..
You appear to be making some semblance of sense which is a rarity for APC supporters...

You see we can go on and on doing this musical chairs and futile remonstration but we shall get nowhere unless and until we have resolved to move ahead as a people and a country.

Peter Obi is no saint but I believe you know it but may not admit it openly that Obi will deliver the goods.

For the first time you have a leader whose quest for the top political office is neither driven by pecuniary consideration not by a blind lure for power itself.

I personally believe we are not ready to move forward as a country else we should begin to get our values and priorities right....
Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by jerk: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Because he spoke the truth, very soon you people will give him Igbo name and start calling him Emeka.
As he said, and I quote, those class of people are fcking mor.ons.

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by Raskimonojendor: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

David Hyundai is one sick puppy.

Lagos recorded annual IGR of N14.6 billion in 1999, representing a monthly average of N1.2 billion. When Tinubu left office in 2007, the figure rose to N83.02 billion, a monthly average of N6.9 billion.

Between 1999 and 2007, the IGR growth rate of Lagos stood at 468.63 percent, showing a considerable increase.

Peter Obi on the contrary grew Anambra State IGR from N7 billion to N8 billion within eight years (his tenure).

Why would I leave an achiever like Tinubu and vote for a religious and ethnic bigot like Peter Obi.

Same Peter Obi that was being insulted all over social Media when he was governor of Anambra state. Even Nairaland had a thread created by ibos just to insult Peter Obi. 😂

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by Raskimonojendor: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
ElSudani:
Look at who is talking. This repulsive character takes himself too seriously.
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Or Dangerous Stupidity? by Raskimonojendor: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. David Hyundai the lunatic massaging his headless base.

Tinubu got the highest vote in the North among all three candidate yet this lunatic Hyundai want us to believe only Yoruba voted him.

In terms of competence and track record, Tinubu trump Obi as we can verify what he did when he was governor of Lagos compared to what Obi did in Anambra.

It is only a lunatic that will see Bola Tinubu on the ballot and vote a mediocre like Peter Obi.

Lastly, as a Yorubaman, you can vote Tinubu because he is Yoruba, it is a fundamental right. We have people in USA that are Christian’s and will always support the Republican even if a dog is on the ballot. A vast majority of Ibo people who voted Atiku in 2019 reversed gear and voted Obi in 2023 because he is Ibo. Anyone denying this self evident truth is either deranged or a chronic hypocrite.

In the last election, Ibo voted for Tribe. I don’t know why people are trying to call something that is plain black as white.
It's insulting to compare that failure called Peter Obi to Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Unfreezes Bank Accounts Of Key Tinubu Ally / Counting Planes Like Bicycles Inside Abject Poverty / BREAKING: President Tinubu Approves 8 New Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.