Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) (640 Views)

God Bless Plateau State..obidient Please Come In / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
I have made close to two hundred and fifty (250) posts on Nairaland on a one year plus account.

If I should put the percentage of times I have been assumed Igbo and even told to make my own forum by some PECULIARS here it might be too much to put all together. I might not be one but I am enraged and tired of the anti-Igbo sentiments promoted here.

What if they're actually right? Maybe we need our own internet space. Maybe I am actually Igbo in spirit and "North" by flesh.

I and ObaOfYorubaLand may have an idea on the way. Maybe all of us OBIdients and even those of us logical, critical, and progressive Nigerians tired of the going-ons here and will really want a detribalized, level-headed, Nigerian-centred forum should.

With a Tinubu "Presidency", trust me it will get even dirtier, the BMCs will not and can not allow a critical criticizms. Wouldn't want to be a part of that.

I put my mind and thoughts on Nairaland cause I love doing it. But if the space is no more conducive for that maybe I should make my own. I prefer a post with fifty(50) people and engaging and interesting discuss than one with fifty thousand(50k) butt occupied with intentional tribal saboteurs.

Let's do it shall we?

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Please like minds comment before the post get dumped.

Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or Instagram are not my kind of space.

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Heniford2 what do you think? Would want the input of someone like you. You have good, intelligent posts too, would want that.

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
I and not a Subservient, been a Deviant right from birth. And is not about to bow or change cause a Yoruba is in "power", especially not the most corrupt, openly and internationally known criminal one.

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sometimes just some productive, progressive, critical, sound FEW are more than a loud nonchalant, blinded MOST!

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omo getting tired of this useless nairaland already.

It has extremely deviated from its purpose.

Gone are the good old days.

Every thread you open now is filled with tribal slurs...ibo Hausa yoruba.

Tribal insukts just full everywhere....even on a section like health ...you will still find tribalism there.

Damn

2 Likes

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
xxxtedyxxx:
Omo getting tired of this useless nairaland already.
It has extremely deviated from its purpose.
Gone are the good old days.
Every thread you open now is filled with tribal slurs...ibo Hausa yoruba.
Tribal insukts just full everywhere....even on a section like health ...you will still find tribalism there.
Damn

Baba been thought of deactivating, but all my "works" on Nairaland are dear to me. But I have my own way and working on it.

I will not be quiet or kiss ass just to lick plate, but cannot continue here like this cause the space is gone and taken over by THEM. wink

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by XY23: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I have made close to two hundred and fifty (250) posts on Nairaland on a one year plus account.

If I should put the percentage of times I have been assumed Igbo and even told to make my own forum by some PECULIARS here it might be too much to put all together. I might not be one but I am enraged and tired of the anti-Igbo sentiments promoted here.

What if they're actually right? Maybe we need our own internet space. Maybe I am actually Igbo in spirit and "North" by flesh.

I and ObaOfYorubaLand may have an idea on the way. Maybe all of us OBIdients and even those of us logical, critical, and progressive Nigerians tired of the going-ons here and will really want a detribalized, level-headed, Nigerian-centred forum should.

With a Tinubu "Presidency", trust me it will get even dirtier, the BMCs will not and can not allow a critical criticizms. Wouldn't want to be a part of that.

I put my mind and thoughts on Nairaland cause I love doing it. But if the space is no more conducive for that maybe I should make my own. I prefer a post with fifty(50) people and engaging and interesting discuss than one with fifty thousand(50k) butt occupied with intentional tribal saboteurs.

Let's do it shall we?

Sharply. I'll dump this site without breaking sweat. Let it be a yoruba wasteland.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Baba been a thought of deactivating, but all my "works" on Nairaland are dear to me. But I have my own way and working on it.

I will not be quiet or kiss ass just to lick plate, but cannot continue here like this cause the space is gone and taken over by THEM. wink

You are right

Perhaps ...limiting the number of times this site is visited might be the only way. Getting fed with a daily dose of tribalism can numb the mind. It's detrimental to good health.

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Been learning programming for sometime now, Python and C++ together with CSS and HTML.

These elections season has taken all my attention. Going back to it immediately, just needed some like-minded busters here.

Either I run from Nigeria and never look back or I run and keep running. But my grandmother is here, some few who I care about and also do same for me.

So as per @LocalStandard, Black and proud, running doesn't seem like an inbuilt character trait. But I repeat, Nigeria is gone for good!

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
xxxtedyxxx:

You are right
Perhaps ...limiting the number of times this site is visited might be the only way. Getting fed with a daily dose of tribalism can numb the mind. It's detrimental to good health.

Earlier today I came hard on a lady here with deep insults, very unlike me. Immediately I decided to edit and apologize even though she started it. But then I realize Nairaland is not a space for me, it's changing me.

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
XY23:

Sharply. I'll dump this site without breaking sweat. Let it be a yoruba wasteland.

They make sure to tell us that on every post, and I get the memo. Time to do as they always say, vamoose!

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
I am not about to see or start calling Tinubu my "president" now or ever. I only know one President, Peter Obi. So the best for me is to create my online space and live in my reality.

Never fancy foreign websites or forums, the rest in Nigeria are just gossip and celebrity sites. A big no no!

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
The gathering of hypocrites

Remember when Nnamdi kanu was abusing Northerners, and making sure fulanis and hausa people were killed in the south west and south east, you didn't condemn the act but here you are crying about tribalism

3 Likes

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by marlow1962(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Iā€™m obident from head to toe

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
If it's only the Igbos that have the eyes to see a monumentally bad and woeful leader then maybe I am one. Atleast they've been right about Buhari for about a decade.

Not about to be a kiss ass cause I am between tribal Wolves. Have never been like that and not about to start, not even if it's a brother.

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
marlow1962:
Iā€™m obident from head to toe

Good one, you will hear from me sooner than later.

We most talk, if here's not conducive then we make it.

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
As per the gathering of progressive OBIdients and open-minded patriots, I will not reply INTENTIONAL TRIBAL SABOTEURS, will not even read of them. They should make their own thread and wallow in it. So should you, don't reply them!

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by N3TRAL: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
LocalStandard1:
If it's only the Igbos that have the eyes to see a monumentally bad and woeful leader then maybe I am one. Atleast they've been right about Buhari for about a decade.

Not about to be a kiss ass cause I am between tribal Wolves. Have never been like that and not about to start, not even if it's a brother.

Northern Christian šŸ˜‚
Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
LocalStandard1:

It is good to be sometimes delusional but it is crazy to be stubborn and also delusional
Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Some people live and find meaning on Nairaland, they think they have something to loose or gain by amassing multiple accounts and trolling divergents. I have taken it on myself to never reply or even read their comments, even if it's directed at me and in my post.

They should take the cue! grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of The Tribalism Or You An Obidient? Please Read(pictures) by DEROX: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
angry i can never be tired of tribalism because some people started it and later they will come and clain foul play nonsense, they always do what they cant accept

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case / Remember When GEJ Referred To Rascals In The Southwest / Our Experience In Libya Hellish ā€“ Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.