Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

This Is Why Satan Attacks Your Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why Satan Attacks Your Faith (198 Views)

Hidden secret why Satan Has More Power On Africa / Church Of Satan Attacks Kanye West For Dropping “jesus Is King” Album (tweet) / Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Satan Attacks Your Faith by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
The one and only cord that connects us to GodFAITH through Jesus!

If you were Satan, what else would you attack?
Many claim Satan attacks our jobs, finances, academics, relationships... Basically things that don't really matter in this life.

In all we know, let's look at it from this point of view as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC3t9m3xk7M?si=RoIoISdop3HTMuro
Re: This Is Why Satan Attacks Your Faith by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Do you live in Uyo?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Satan Attacks Your Faith by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Do you live in Uyo?

Nope, but I go there a lot.
Re: This Is Why Satan Attacks Your Faith by Aemmyjah(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Do you live in Uyo?

I do
Re: This Is Why Satan Attacks Your Faith by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
GLHHub:
The one and only cord that connects us to GodFAITH through Jesus!
If you were Satan, what else would you attack?
Many claim Satan attacks our jobs, finances, academics, relationships... Basically things that don't really matter in this life.
In all we know, let's look at it from this point of view as well:
Satan is the father of lies. He works to reverse counter your knowing of God's Truth by replacing the Word of God with doctrines and traditions of men — lies — that Jesus Christ warned, is in fact against the Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 -13. Teaching these doctrines and traditions of men in place of God's Truth is the hallmark of those who do not know the Truth of God, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: This Is Why Satan Attacks Your Faith by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I do
I asked for a reason and i've gotten it! wink

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Satan Attacks Your Faith by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
Callback...

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know About Apostolic Faith Church. / Is God Really Omnipotent? The Omnipotent Paradox / Alcohol And Smoking: Attracting Malevolent Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.