Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media (19208 Views)

Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media / America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) / 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by igbosarejews(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Hahahahahahahaha...

Igbo amaka
Yes oo, Ïkpuu Nnegi Amaka

1 Like

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by REDshouse(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Wha do you do for a living ? Commenting on a website isn't a job. Except off course you are paid to do so . You do realize if oubcomment first on every single thread forever on this forum that it adds nothing to you in real life right ?

I noticed you spend an awful lot of time on this website. Is there something I am missing or is there a history I don't know about ?

Pls share the update otherwise how does one waste such time like that?

This commenting first you seem t sit and want to do everytime, it's not something you can put on your resume oh. Just saying. Why not invest that time in udemy or some other online training to benefit your real life ?
monitor lizard how did u know he spent such time on nairaland if u are not doing same ..
We're u also paid to keep monitoring people up and down on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Netsuccor1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
veraponpo:
This man called Wike is an enigma.

We need about 10 of him in different states and 10 more of him in different Ministries.

Nigeria would have had a 360-degree turnaround.

He only needs a personality he respects to checkmate him.

He is the real definition of hitting the ground running. You would wonder if it were same Abuja that one minister just left without any major mark or value?

All the shanties are cleared already. Kidnapping has disappeared.

Correct. I've always loved his doggedness. How he wrestled with his political rivals and flawed them is still amazing to me.

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by RonuRonu: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nigeria is finally gone cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by KanwuliaExtra: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
We know. . . cases are won by political thuggery and cash and carry bottom pawa judges. cheesy
All na democracy.

Can't believe any woman allows a tout like that Wike to mount her.

If the toto fits! grin
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Laple0541(m): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wike Mr vawolence
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
[s][/s][i][/i]
OyeofIkoTuN:
Hahahahahahahaha...

Igbo amaka
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by FaithELEFAN(f): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
NnamdiN:
This one will die a horrible death grin
why?
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Chucks13: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Just leave them the two loser will cry ocean from Supreme Court disgrace loading....
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by walefresh3(m): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
The PEPT didn't rule based on the newly reformed electoral guidelines.Infact,they ruled based on sentiment and not the electoral law.

Many Nigerians who have not voted in their lives because they don't have confidence in the electoral system of Nigeria but decided to vote base on the transmission of election results into the irev in realtime.The judge has failed us.
Buhari pumped a huge amount of money into the election.Yet the judiciary and INEC didn't live up to expectations.
Nigerians expect more from the judiciary but they are only good at sending yahoo boys and phone thieves to jail.
stop lieing against the judiciary... Obi failed woefully.. He could not present any concrete evidence to the tribunal that he won....

Incase , u have any evidences to backup your claimes you can as well share it with us here or stop disturbing the Peace of Nigerians with cry of victimization

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Calimuzik: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Chucks13: 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
NnamdiN:

Hahaha kikikiki e pain am. You wey don die already still dey talk.

Wait make I ask you few question.

Pls in your entire generation alive or dead has there be anyone who ever rise to become a street Councillor before in Nigeria 36 states?

Now can you see you are dead as human, your destiny is dead, that of your generation destiny who could not produce ordinary street Councillor is dead.

Physically you are dead, spiritually you are dead destiny wise you are dead, achievement wise you are dead, mental stability you are dead so what left for you? Than opening book of Lamentation Chapter 1 vs 1....
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
walefresh3:
stop lieing against the judiciary... Obi failed woefully.. He could not present any concrete evidence to the tribunal that he won....

Incase , u have any evidences to backup your claimes you can as well share it with us here or stop disturbing the Peace of Nigerians with cry of victimization
The judiciary is about lies.
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by ufuosman(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
Baba don choose pocket
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Macmoni(m): 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
angry 8 challenge u to mention thise smelling pigs here angry sad angry
They know them selfs already that’s why they are quoting me example people from your region abi you are slow to comprehend ?
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Gspot(m): 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
You have shown urself as one of the deceitful morons misleading the gullible youths. You failed to cite the aspect of the electoral that was abused, i know it's the illusion that irev must transmit the results in real-time and you believed that is contained in the electoral act, foolish
Revolution2022:
The PEPT didn't rule based on the newly reformed electoral guidelines.Infact,they ruled based on sentiment and not the electoral law.

Many Nigerians who have not voted in their lives because they don't have confidence in the electoral system of Nigeria but decided to vote base on the transmission of election results into the irev in realtime.The judge has failed us.
Buhari pumped a huge amount of money into the election.Yet the judiciary and INEC didn't live up to expectations.
Nigerians expect more from the judiciary but they are only good at sending yahoo boys and phone thieves to jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
walefresh3:

It was actually a planned work by INEC chairman and tinubu's lawyers to deny Obi access to election materials so as to use that against him in the tribunal that he didn't have proof.Now I know.
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Gspot:
You have shown urself as one of the deceitful morons misleading the gullible youths. You failed to cite the aspect of the electoral that was abused, i know it's the illusion that irev must transmit the results in real-time and you believed that is contained in the electoral act, foolish
You are the foolish one because you are a blind tinubu's follower
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Nordy: 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
veraponpo:
This man called Wike is an enigma.

We need about 10 of him in different states and 10 more of him in different Ministries.

Nigeria would have had a 360-degree turnaround.

He only needs a personality he respects to checkmate him.

He is the real definition of hitting the ground running. You would wonder if it were same Abuja that one minister just left without any major mark or value?

All the shanties are cleared already. Kidnapping has disappeared.

We don't need perceived strong men rather strong institutions. Until when that happens the likes of Wike will walk freely out of their shenanigans. Enjoy him today I hope you will when the coin flips to your disadvantage someday.
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by AfonjaPriest: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Esthen:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by asanausana91: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
This fool with a frog voice should learn to keep quiet. Atiku and Peter Obi are not his mate.
Secondly we know the source of their money not like the drug Barron that we don't know his real name, we don't know where he came from,we don't know his primary and secondary school, we don't even know the source of his money.
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by kosiebe(m): 1:24am On Sep 08, 2023
NnamdiN:
You will die before him. Idiot
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by blowjohn(m): 1:25am On Sep 08, 2023
Revolution2022:

Does transmission of results in real time stop a person who aligned well with all areas in the country frm winning?

See eh, if they re do this election, tinubu will win again unless obi or atiku restragise very well
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by putin2: 2:12am On Sep 08, 2023
Wike only a word for you.you will end very bad.
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Maski87: 4:28am On Sep 08, 2023
You are right the are won by bribing
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Maski87: 4:30am On Sep 08, 2023
Bribery and corruption
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:37am On Sep 08, 2023
Revolution2022:

did ur party not have agents at polling units nation wide... Why are u hanging on uploading of results to irev when clearly opposition Lost especially noisemakers LP... Make Ina go sidon
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by MomohMrMoore: 5:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Athiefkus and Obi supporters so much believe in propaganda on social media-facebook, tiktok, twitter, instagram. These social media will not decide, it is the courts based on facts not propaganda. Their cases are already dead on arrival at the Supreme court
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by GiftEno123(f): 5:49am On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by MomohMrMoore: 5:49am On Sep 08, 2023
Athiefkus and Obi supporters so much believe in propaganda on social media-facebook, tiktok, twitter, instagram. These social media will not decide, it is the courts based on facts not propaganda. Their cases are already dead on arriv
Re: Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 08, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
did ur party not have agents at polling units nation wide... Why are u hanging on uploading of results to irev when clearly opposition Lost especially noisemakers LP... Make Ina go sidon
Is that why INEC shutdown the irev for presidential election and open the ones for house of reps and senate?APC is able to afford party agents in all polling units because they are using public funds to pay party agents but LP doesn't have the funds.Even some party agents can be intimidated just like Lagos State where oluomo was threatening voters not to come out if the would not vote for APC.We could even. see images of ballot boxes that were destroyed in Lagos because APC lost.
Even if those images were tendered to the trubunal as evidence the judges would find a loophole to dismiss the evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Praise Gej / PDP Suspends Gamawa Babayo Garba, Deputy National Chairman. / Buhari Mourns Yinka Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.