Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu (16344 Views)

GODWIN EMEFIELE: A Brilliant Banker That Was Used And Messed Up.(photo) / Uzodimma Fulfills Pledge To Sponsor Brilliant Student Abroad For Studies Imo S / Fareedah Oyolola, Nigerian Student Emerges World’s Most Brilliant Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by ImoleNaija: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Follow person wey know road.

Go on, Jagaban!
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by jayAjoku(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2023
No doubt Tinubu was and is still a brilliant man I mean come on it’s not easy to move drugs like he did and still maintain a mighty presence in Nigerian politics as well as in the class of the Nigerian Elite . It takes a special kind of mental fortitude. Jagaban himself I don’t support the rigging that brought you in but I admire you sir. You sabi the game
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by oneMalik: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2023
We know you are . so we followed you....

You ain't happy about that ? go to hell .
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2023
Yinmu. Self praise
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by wanted222(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2023
you are nothing but an inteligent drug lord

1 Like

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by oneMalik: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2023
Y'all gotta fall in line ....laz laz !

you've got no choice .

Game man is a game Man .

jayAjoku:
No doubt Tinubu was and is still a brilliant man I mean come on it’s not easy to move drugs like he did and still maintain a mighty presence in Nigerian politics as well as in the class of the Nigerian Elite . It takes a special kind of mental fortitude. Jagaban himself I don’t support the rigging that brought you in but I admire you sir. You sabi the game

1 Like

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by LegallyBlunt: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2023
Emphasis on WAS.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Kusu12: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2023
Obidots will cry and wail as usual. Na their trademark be that.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Makunahatata: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2023
asanausana91:
I wish we can dash him to the Indians
u need psych evaluation, So u prefer the third class monumental failure from Agulu.. ?
🙄

1 Like

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Helgreenluv(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:
He needs not speak further.

His class of grade, his performance both as a civil and public servant speak volumes.

One criminal from agulu with 3rd class in Philosophy and woeful performance as a public servant is comparing his miserable situation with the great Jagaban.
I'm telling you. Don't mind the black regalia wearing statistics lying machine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by jubrilELsudan: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2023
THUBV

HIM MOUTH DON DEY VERY BIG NOW

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Alliswell248: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2023
bigdawg7:
nonsense talk

Mr dullard.
Can you boost of yours?

Ipob miscreants
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by jayAjoku(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2023
oneMalik:
Y'all gotta fall in line ....laz laz !

you've got no choice .

Game man is a game Man .

Facts bro hate him or love him he’s a master of the game and the game is not about emotions.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by pocom35: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2023
Sure you were
Here are Bola Tinubu plans for a gas revolution in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0TagnJuPZI
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by bewla(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:
He needs not speak further.

His class of grade, his performance both as a civil and public servant speak volumes.

One criminal from agulu with 3rd class in Philosophy and woeful performance as a public servant is comparing his miserable situation with the great Jagaban.
it's ok if you say his better then but let's just keep it that way

His performance speak for him Tinubu
Start tribalism pls
Pls
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2023
He is still mentioning Deloitte after they denied ever having him as a staff
This Yoruba man has taken this their fake life lying international🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Alliswell248: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
THUBV

HIM MOUTH DON DEY VERY BIG NOW

Olodo....ugm has de$troyed education in sad east. No wonder the Agulu managed to have third class.

Ipob miscreants
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Djele: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2023
Olodo that was raising his hands up during national anthem.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Alliswell248: 9:16am On Sep 08, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Yinmu. Self praise

That is my President....
L
Tell us about the third class pathological liar from Agulu.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Johnholt909: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2023
How I wish I was there. I would have asked him a question that would test his level of intelligency. That man has nothing to offer. He's a criminal.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2023
bigdawg7:
A drug dealer at what age?
grin grin
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2023
bigdawg7:
nonsense talk
sorry oo sorry... They have left you behind... E pain am...😭😭😭
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by jubrilELsudan: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2023
Alliswell248:

Olodo....ugm has de$troyed education in sad east. No wonder the Agulu managed to have third class.

Ipob miscreants

VOETSEK
YOU RRRRRUUBBISH
YOU PARASITE

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Johnholt909: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2023
bigdawg7:
A drug dealer at what age?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by UselessBuharist: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2023
Buhari is the only reason Tinubu can tell Nigerians about his brilliance in school.

We all know Buhari is dull
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by matm: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2023
Hire best brains even if they were non Nigerians, dt will help you stop borrowing,increase revenue generation internally,reduce cost of fuel and prices of things in d market , raise minimum wage and provide infrastructure / electricity and get d support of d masses.
Things are harder now and no one is interested in speeches.
Hit dt ground running now u still have time bf d masses rise in against u
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Nice2023(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2023
Brilliant criminal.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Mccullum: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2023
What a great man, Mr. President is an inspiration for the young generation.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by diggindeep: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/i-was-a-brilliant-student-says-tinubu/

Yet no evidence, no primary school mates.

You go explain tire.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Dbestbrest: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2023
Never despise your little beginning. set your eyes on the goal and the sky will be the only object that can limit you. The great Jagaban of Africa.
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2023
You were too brilliant that's while your WAEC certificate was eaten by a very unclever goat oga. Nice one
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by xpee: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2023
A brilliant student indeed! God is patient oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Victims’ Families, Hospitals Threatened, Bribed - Dabiraoluwa Adeyinka / President Buhari Condemns Killings In South-Eastern Nigeria. / NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Woman With 34.4kgs Of Cannabis In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.