Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

APC Was Greatly Underestimated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Was Greatly Underestimated (946 Views)

Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by DMerciful(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2023
Its not about Obi!

A credible and transparent electoral process means even if Asari Dokubo is elected and he fails, the citizens have the power to remove him. Without this, no matter how bad he performs, he'll do 8yrs and pick who he likes. We're talking of building strong institutions and not necessarily individuals
IconicR:
Obviously you don't know how rotten the system is
Obi is not who Nigeria needs, take this from me
Re: APC Was Greatly Underestimated by izonborn098(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2023
Our only problem is supporting jagaban.. They are very violent and childish.. They abuse everybody that support's tinubu..
IconicR:

You all are not ready for a new Nigeria which can only be gotten by revolution else it's going to be a continuous cycle and we will biasely and sentimentally support our candidate
I believe Asiwaju is best among the contestants so we all have our reasons for supporting a particular candidate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Green Line is On the Way / Imodecides2023: Winner Of First Polling Unit Emerge / Situations Where IREV Accreditation Is Far Greater Than Accreditation In Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.