Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Finally Giving Up On Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Giving Up On Masturbation (418 Views)

Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / My Take On Masturbation. Must Read. / Pastor Adeboye Has This To Say About Oyakilome's Teachings On Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Giving Up On Masturbation by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Generally, I don't think sex is good for me since both sex and masturbation lead to the same thing "cumming".

I feel so degenerate and wasted each time I cum, so much that I question my stamina. It ruins my day energy-wise.

I don't think I have the tank to perform this sex of a thing.

I think I have a low libido/testosterone or maybe I don't eat enough to feel so energy-drained each time I cum haven't tried sex sha so I can't possibly know the difference.

So for now I am giving up on the act so that I can refocus on more productive things.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Giving Up On Masturbation by anthonyuncle(m): 12:42am On Sep 08, 2023
good

1 Like

Re: Finally Giving Up On Masturbation by Carcholce: 6:29am On Sep 08, 2023
Goodlyhrt:
Generally, I don't think sex is good for me since both sex and masturbation lead to the same thing "cumming".

I feel so degenerate and wasted each time I cum, so much that I question my stamina. It ruins my day energy-wise.

I don't think I have the tank to perform this sex of a thing.

I think I have a low libido/testosterone or maybe I don't eat enough to feel so energy-drained each time I cum haven't tried sex sha so I can't possibly know the difference.

So for now I am giving up on the act so that I can refocus on more productive things.

Why do you masturbate to “cum” in the first place? When you learn how to masturbate properly, you’ll never cum during any of the session. But Shun masturbation altogether. I am just letting you know you can masturbate and not cum, your energy will always be intact after.

(1) (Reply)

A Good Wife A Great Slut / Relationship Advise For Ladies / 30 Things Ladies Should Know Before Getting Married.....�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.