Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja (32234 Views)

DSS Operative, Prince Ezemuonye Ozuzu, Shot Dead In Imo State (Photo) / NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun / SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Prenonjebose: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2023
Firearms in the market to threaten the tailor or effect his arrest as secret service agent . Lawlessness everywhere
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Blitzking: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/DSS-operative-kills-fashion-designer
nawa oo..dss official own don dorn
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by OlujobaSamuel: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2023
sslcrypt:
This is a half baked story. DSS operatives won't shot neither kill unarmed civilian. We need real account of this issue not the market talk.
Dis one don travel go Yankee since the days of yaradua, e no sabi wetin dey sup for naija again
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by samcolee(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/DSS-operative-kills-fashion-designer
You have a civil case instead of reporting same to the police, you report it to army, as if the public ain't afraid of army anymore you now use DSS. Nigerians like to use this public institutions to intimidate their fellow citizens doesn't make sense
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by tobstarizhia(m): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Nigeria is hell. Nothing else. If you are a Nigerian you must have done something horrible in your former life because this is your judgement

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by MEGAWATCH: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2023
post=125655379:

Is this what DSS has been reduced to in our darling nation?!
To be going to intimidate and to collect clothes from tailors?!
Imagine an American citizen inviting a FBI officer to intimidate their tailor over there?
What a shame.

Justice must be served.
We will take up this matter personally @MANNA.

When you were Supporting rubbish what were you expecting?

I can see how shallow you are now.

Where Belle face supporter.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by rollandben(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2023
So sad Nigeria is completely dead with no solution. Imaging this kind of news in this 21st century. No live value in Nigeria
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by ObidenceNeckpre: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2023
you are a phul
jahsharon:
Tailor disappointed as usual. Make e go explain to God. Useless idiots
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Fatah1212: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2023
lonelydora:
Na wa o

This should have been a police case na.

There's a big problem with Nigerian security personnel. Once they have gun, they think themselves as demigods.

Also, that Tavor series gun DSS (I also see some NAVY officer with it too) use should be handled carefully. It's not a gun to threaten someone with, because it discharges at the slightest trigger.

God will continue to punish Muhammadu Buhari wherever he is. He brought all these nonsense upon Nigeria

God will continue to punish you too.
Your hatred for Notherners/Muslims will not take you anywhere just like the way your forefathers did without achieving anything.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Hoelujohn: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2023
Opanka44:
So sad

Justice must be done, else we'll burn down Abuja in the next 72 Hours. That tailor guy was my friend and customer. And I will do all I can to ensure that heads roll if this matter isn't treated with utmost seriousness
You are truly in Nassarwa
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by zeestone99(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2023
Opanka44:
So sad

Justice must be done, else we'll burn down Abuja in the next 72 Hours. That tailor guy was my friend and customer. And I will do all I can to ensure that heads roll if this matter isn't treated with utmost seriousness

I'm sorry man. I don't think justice will be served. This is where we find ourselves now. So sad

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by toxtimmy: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2023
It's a reflection of the country and the people... basically, majority of the people are okay with it... it's the culture for now... now the question is how do you change a culture?

They say when fish won spoil it starts from the head.... another saying is if you want to switch off a snake start from the head.

I.e. politicians

post=125655379:

Imagine an American citizen inviting a FBI officer to intimidate their tailor over there?
What a shame.

Justice must be served.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Retmis: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2023
"Do you know who I am?" Don go carry dss. Stupid ppl everywhere
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Macphenson: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2023
post=125655379:

What a shame.

Justice must be served.

Thats what your darling daddy reduced them to. When he made them his attack dogs.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Gentlelox: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2023
If you be soldier, mopol or dss u kon find my trouble.... I nor go make call... Na to fold my long sleeve and set blow with u... I'm a man. Even though it folly to fight uniform man I go make sure say ur face collect first as I dey watch out for that kpo

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Tommydare(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2023
Haa...set awon chest beaters
Opanka44:
So sad

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by putin2: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2023
I thought those robot design gun they dey carry na toy?
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Coolgent(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Opanka44:
So sad

Nice of you!

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by 12345baba(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2023
Dss, woman, tailor matter. nawa o, toto wan also add shame to our almost shameless dss.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Exceed15: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2023
DSS glory is gone.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by jesustheissue: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2023
Nigeria, Nigeria oh Nigeria!
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by NairaMaster1(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2023
bennybuhari:
DSS has become so useless, interfering in tailor matter
Is that not the work of police

He came to recover his girlfriend clothes
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by thatigboman: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2023
bennybuhari:
DSS has become so useless, interfering in tailor matter
Is that not the work of police
police abi civil defence sef
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by benqo01(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2023
THE DSS IS NOW USELESS,SCOUT BOYS RE DOING BETTER
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by GetMeRight: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2023
bewla:
here we go again
That's a correct description now. Many criminals are in uniform jobs in Nigeria carrying guns up and down.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by GetMeRight: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
DSS has been reduced to the Nigerian police by Bubu and Tinubu.

You hardly hear of DSS during the days of Obj to GEJ administrations

During GEJ administration? Lol. A DSS woman director or whatever was literally campaigning for PDP and against APC during GEJ administration. And they were as much nuisance back then as they're now.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2023
naijainform:
Nawao

Ehen nau.....non-timely delivery of Madam's new threads is a matter of National Security.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You no wan make she fit pepper her friends with the latest wears?
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by mdsne(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2023
The fact about people this days is that they protest in every slight provocation now the tailor involved is gone nothing will bring him back. If assuming the guy did not gather the crowd and gently follow the DSS with the help of some of his one or two neighbors then I believe everything will be solved accordingly and nobody will loose life.

One thing about tailors everywhere or let me say some of them is that they are arrogant due to the fact they have many customers in the sense that if you like don’t call again others will patronize us.

And again the customer might have been intimidated before she will thinking of calling an operative of DSS to rescue her and this Hausa guys don’t have regards for other tribe be who you are am talking from experience, the other neighbors don’t mind to loose anything in the name of tribe and religion.

Like if am right share if am not making sense
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by mdsne(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2023
Opanka44:
So sad

My dear brother the guy is forever gone if at all you want to fight for him remember your family and don’t face any armed security personnel or you will join Mubarak with 7 virgins
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by GetSenseNow: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2023
post=125655379:

What a shame.

Justice must be served.

Your darling daddy casted DSS when he started using them as attack dogs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) / Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol / Cheating Boyfriends VS crazy girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.