Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja (32290 Views)

DSS Operative, Prince Ezemuonye Ozuzu, Shot Dead In Imo State (Photo) / NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun / SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by crazygod(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2023
Jorussia:
No DSS is equivalent to the secret service in the US.our NIA is the equivalent of CIA.
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Sk5050: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Be careful with women! They can ruin your life overnight how can a DSS personal reduce themselves to domestic issues what a shame 9ja.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Lama70(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2023
SavageResponse:
Everyone in the country is very snappy due to the bad state of the economy

True. But not a good reason to kill a harmless tailor. Truth be told.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by mayorofyentown(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2023
Falz - johnny comes to mind
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Bimpe29: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2023
The mindless killings by the security operatives are alarming and unbecoming.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Calitoscassius(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2023
I blame IPOB for this.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Opanka44(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2023
mdsne:

My dear brother the guy is forever gone if at all you want to fight for him remember your family and don’t face any armed security personnel or you will join Mubarak with 7 virgins

Thanks for your advice brother. I'm just sad at the ugly events happening in this country. Human Lives are no longer sacred

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Opanka44(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2023
Coolgent:

Nice of you!

Thanks.
I'm really sad at the ugly events happening in this country. Human Lives are no longer sacred. It's disheartening to say the least

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Opanka44(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Hoelujohn:

You are truly in Nassarwa

Yes I'm . Pls
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Opanka44(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2023
zeestone99:

I'm sorry man. I don't think justice will be served. This is where we find ourselves now. So sad

I'm ready for whatever comes my way as I seek justice for my late friend
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by FILEBE(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2023
Female customer brought DSS to the tailor's shop. you know what this could mean? Abuja Girls and bieng senator's girlfriend or one top oga's girls. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Coolgent(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2023
Opanka44:

Thanks.
I'm really sad at the ugly events happening in this country. Human Lives are no longer sacred. It's disheartening to say the least
Very disheartening, most of our security agencies are becoming more like animals without iota of human feeling

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Opanka44(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2023
Coolgent:

Very disheartening, most of our security agencies are becoming more like animals without iota of human feeling

Honestly

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by JuanDeDios: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2023
bennybuhari:
DSS has become so useless, interfering in tailor matter
Is that not the work of police
Oh, people have been using them to collect debt for years now.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by mvem(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2023
bewla:
here we go again
how is it that dss have been reduced to this

A civil dispute and you are calling the DSS

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by usagee36: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lawless Country.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by winner37(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
See what a girl can cause now , Dss who the Bleep has enter trouble 🤣🤣🤣..
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by EdiskyHarry: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
I'm not surprised.
Nigeria is a failed nation.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by SIONKPO1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
This is so annoying,the DSS operative should be Sacked and made to face trial.
This is the right time for Wuse Market generally to occupy DSS Headquarters and Police Headquarters,if not he case will be swept under the carpet.
The poor man I believe may have a wife,child(Ren),Mother ,Brothers and may even be the major bread winner.
Naija let's wake up
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Bobxin: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
DSS has been reduced to the Nigerian police by Bubu and Tinubu.

You hardly hear of DSS during the days of Obj to GEJ administrations

This is the comment I've been looking for. I never knew about DSS during the time of OBJ & GEJ

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by trenchcoat: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
mdsne:

My dear brother the guy is forever gone if at all you want to fight for him remember your family and don’t face any armed security personnel or you will join Mubarak with 7 virgins

You are a big Fulll

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by John4B: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
The mob should hv Lynched the dss guy and even the customer that brought him before the arrival of the police. That's the only way the dead can get justice.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by EmekaA125(m): 6:59am On Sep 09, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Hmmm
I’m sure it was an ipob member
Rip to the dead
Tribal bigot. In case you care to know, Mubarak Mubarak was the tailor that was killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by MamaletASO: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
Absolute power destroys...

Nigerians always want to show how powerful or influential they are ...

because of just cloth, you brought in DSS..

If you are slapped, maybe you will call FBI (anyways they won't answer you because they are not stoo*pid like d ones u called)..

If they bashed your car, who wld you call

And now that you called your killers and they killed the poor tailor..how do you feel?? I bliev you are fulfilled, right??

May God help and protect poor people trying to make ends meet in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal / Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol / SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.