Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja (32225 Views)

DSS Operative, Prince Ezemuonye Ozuzu, Shot Dead In Imo State (Photo) / NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun / SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by sallazlee(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2023
jahsharon:
Tailor disappointed as usual. Make e go explain to God. Useless idiots

Are you not a human being? We are talking about life you are talking about clothe bro, reason am well now before you sprout trash
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Westerhoffe(m): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2023
All our forces are just being rendered useless.
What concerns DSS with clothings again? undecided
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by smudge2079(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2023
come on
jahsharon:
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by sslcrypt: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2023
This is a half baked story. DSS operatives won't shot neither kill unarmed civilian. We need real account of this issue not the market talk.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Weathered: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2023
lonelydora:
Na wa o

This should have been a police case na.

There's a big problem with Nigerian security personnel. Once they have gun, they think themselves as demigods.

Also, that Tavor series gun DSS (I also see some NAVY officer with it too) use should be handled carefully. It's not a gun to threaten someone with, because it discharges at the slightest trigger.

God will continue to punish Muhammadu Buhari wherever he is. He brought all these nonsense upon Nigeria
it is not even a police matter let alone a DSS one.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Ofemmanu1: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2023
bennybuhari:
DSS has become so useless, interfering in tailor matter
Is that not the work of police

The woman that brought the DSS operative is an Olosho.
The DSS man acted and wasted Nigerian tax payers resources because of overffcked punna.

I will never fight anyone because of a woman.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/DSS-operative-kills-fashion-designer

Because of cloth. Isn't this ridiculous
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Cutehector(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2023
Dss and tailor matter? If i be dss and person come meet me to arrest tailor, i go first slap that friend first.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Miyachi: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2023
lonelydora:
Na wa o

This should have been a police case na.

There's a big problem with Nigerian security personnel. Once they have gun, they think themselves as demigods.

Also, that Tavor series gun DSS (I also see some NAVY officer with it too) use should be handled carefully. It's not a gun to threaten someone with, because it discharges at the slightest trigger.

God will continue to punish Muhammadu Buhari wherever he is. He brought all these nonsense upon Nigeria

It is not even a police case. This is a civil case, the right thing to do is to go to court not to intimidate the tailor using security agents. We just don't know the right process in this country.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2023
jahsharon:

Better go and see a psychiatrist
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Edusouls(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Omo. Some people are kids on this forum

In any business disappoinment is a must.

Who tailor never disappoint?

Should we arrest all of them?

Or kill them
u get time to talk to demented gen Z kids all over nairaland
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Blaze14k: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2023
The dss is now doing police Job wonderful 😂😂
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by fineboynl(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2023
It looks like the former sars were transferred to DSS
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Na wa so that person died
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Mrniceguy001:
Since I got to Europe, I've never seen a military official talk less of a bloody civilian using High special operative to oppress other citizens...

What a country.

The citizens there are not lawless like Nigerians
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by zzbrodah: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2023
jahsharon:

You are as wicked and heartless as the trigger happy DSS officer. A life was taken because of cloth and all you could say is this.

I wonder if this forum is being moderated
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Tallesty1(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2023
I don't think he died.

A sales lady sitting in a different shop also collected a stray bullet with her nose.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Zealag(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Hunger and furstration don make DSS overreact, Nigeria is hard for real
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by arantess: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2023
jahsharon:
You are no different from an animal

Happy that a trigger happy man killed another because of dress.

Animal
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Brownemeka: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Oga get your facts before you post.The guy and another Lady were shot and wounded, not killed....
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by arantess: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2023
zzbrodah:

You are as wicked and heartless as the trigger happy DSS officer. A life was taken because of cloth and all you could say is this.

I wonder if this forum is being moderated
Imagine the useless thing
But the mods will ban people that respond to him
Nonsense
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2023
AGAIN
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Yankee101: 7:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Dss is not in the business of ensuring clothes are sewed on time

He should face the music

All the other officials too and the lady who brought them, no matter how big
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Reference(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2023
SavageResponse:
Everyone in the country is very snappy due to the bad state of the economy

Snappy with who? They should be cheerful and circumspect. It is their will and choices that brought them here. How can you be angry with another man due to the way you crafted your life.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by crazygod(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2023
I use to think that DSS is Nigeria's version of CIA or MI6. I didn't know they are now lower than OPC sef.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by HRMK: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2023
we all know disappointments is the trademark of fashion designers and artisans generally!but should they be harmed or killed for failing to deliver?
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2023
bennybuhari:
DSS has become so useless, interfering in tailor matter
Is that not the work of police

The mugus also interfere in husband and wife quarrels.

A once respected outfit that was full of mystiques, now totally demystified and commonized to agbero NURTW level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Jorussia(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2023
crazygod:
I use to think that DSS is Nigeria's version of CIA or MI6. I didn't know they are now lower than OPC sef.
No DSS is equivalent to the secret service in the US.our NIA is the equivalent of CIA.
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by Pandev(m): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
DSS has been reduced to the Nigerian police by Bubu and Tinubu.

You hardly hear of DSS during the days of Obj to GEJ administrations
move on from the pain of election and face the reality. I don't understand how you tried to drag Tinubu's name on this matter
Re: DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja by OlujobaSamuel: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
DSS has been reduced to the Nigerian police by Bubu and Tinubu.

You hardly hear of DSS during the days of Obj to GEJ administrations
This is false, only obj and yaradua DSS was silent, from gej till date, DSS has always been acting as OAP.
Maybe you have forgotten Marylyn Ogar, the famous spokesperson that claimed DSS arrested an adult for walking in the night because dey no want make him injure himself as they don't know his family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed / Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) / Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.