Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. (31918 Views)

How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme / My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by oment(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Yankee101: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lol

I dey laff

Sorry bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by circular(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
So pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Obierika(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Revolution2022:
You know do findings for internet?Which phone you dey use?

Nokia 3310 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Kukutenla: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
Those bastards....
They deserve to be shot
Wetin dey take my eyes see.... cry cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by ChristianMuslim: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
The day i enter their trap ehn, immediately I realise, i deceive the guy come bus stop, disarm all him pocket, give am better slap, the guy run enter their estate, e wan go call him other brainwasher. I enter yaba bus from that gbagada bus stop swear for their mama

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by achorladey: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
Part of life experience grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by EconomistXplain: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
i really dont know the job aspect be of their structure...but all i know is that their products works like magic...

cured my Dad's prostrate enlargement nd Very close to diabetes issues..nd my mom's defective blood circulations problems nd preventing her from having stroke...

if u non go, u no go know....i love the products die!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by olaoflawal(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Sorry hooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by gameova(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Sorry bro cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by sylve11: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
SonOfHercules:
Today I went for job interview just to find out it was gnld. Oboy I no fit cry.
After spending over 1k for transport.

😆 🤣 😂 😹 cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Germi9: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Gnld very notorious sets of people grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by StanleyMentor1: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nah their intro dey pain me pass, no different concept or ideas or a little touch of creativity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SenecaTheYonger: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
SonOfHercules:

We all have same experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by DJBIGGY(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Me wey scam GNLD back after making me waste a month in the name of training

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by sylve11: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
The day i enter their trap ehn, immediately I realise, i deceive the guy come bus stop, disarm all him pocket, give am better slap, the guy run enter their estate, e wan go call him other brainwasher. I enter yaba bus from that gbagada bus stop swear for their mama

😆 🤣 😂 😹 cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
SonOfHercules:

Thank God say you sabi them in time...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by proff010: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
This your comment ehnnn.
I nearly fell down from the staircase.
Ensa777:
Hope you didn't put your last T.fare in the same pocket as the handkerchief you were using to dry tears cos your wahala will be double

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by CONCEPT360: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
It's time people start to sue these gnld. How can people not be proud of their brand. They hide their identity and invite people for interview..that's fraud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by BoldBrainz(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
I wonder why GNLD is still being allowed to operate in Nigeria. Back in the early 2000s, those bastards make boys speak English until saliva finish us for mouth. Them and the other werey, "Helping Hands".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Prenonjebose: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
I once had a girl working for me, who told me that she wanted to go a school in another state. I remember begging her to consider going to the tertiary institution close by, so that she can still be working and schooling. I promised to double her salary, and still take care of some of her fees, but she insisted on her choice. She was the best worker at that time. I had to let go. Fast forward to some months later, I saw her with the GNLD group looking haggard. Of course, she didn't expect to cross my path. Since then, I just have a bias against them

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by jospepper(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
EconomistXplain:
i really dont know the job aspect be of their structure...but all i know is that their products works like magic...

cured my Dad's prostrate enlargement nd Very close to diabetes issues..nd my mom's defective blood circulations problems nd preventing her from having stroke...

if u non go, u no go know....i love the products die!

Please name the two products, they might save lives. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by emerged01(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
nnamdi640:
Is gnld still existing. I don't know why those people will just be doing things like that.
Some people are easily brainwashed and once they are brainwashed they need deliverance to be left off the hook.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by parkervero(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
It happened to me, too, in 2019.

I got to Ikeja around 7:00 AM. I met few people around before I knew it, I've seen close to 100+ people. It got to my turn to go in. I got in I saw the name of the company searched it on nairaland I found out it was gnld. I immediately left.

Ever since I have never honoured any job invite that doesn't have real website and that is not registered.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Hezzyluv: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
SonOfHercules:
Na chai god I just dey talk for bus, nobody understand ooo.

😂 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Tombrown3(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
Can someone explain to me what GLND is all about?

Why are people sharing horrible experience about them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by nomolos92: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
ChristianMuslim:

You no get joy 😂😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Papayaayasager(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
SonOfHercules:
Na chai god I just dey talk for bus, nobody understand ooo.

Which state was that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by EconomistXplain: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
jospepper:
Please name the two products, they might save lives. Thanks.

honestly till date i dont know thier names...one small tiny girl with a big bag was saying this drug does this and that and it co-incided with my Dad's prostrate enlargement crises..we have done even surgeries nd he carries urine sack and has a pipe insertion...this small girl was adamant we dont need all those ..

i almost chased her away oo..but gave her trial...omoh drugs cost die like 76k. for a cup ..thats if u choose to register under her as a timeline, but outright buying seems its 80+ something..

ok we tried..nd in just three weeks popsy urine normalised nd we went to hospital to remove the set up..nd till date he is fine..this happened in 2021.

my Dad is now 91 yrs old

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by 10kgod(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
GNLD----Neolife

They are everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by shereef19: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
GLND isolo branch will never forget me with what I did to them 2012.... bastard people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Oluwatunmishe10: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
I was on this train years ago when i just moved to abuja to live with my older cousin broda , my IT dovetailed into very long strike so i kept begging my cousin to hlp me find work frustrated he isn't doing enough i decided to enter town(berger) with the little change i had on me to search for anything even if na menial job naively i saw a poster without much stress (abi my eye dy pain me, naso job easy for here; chaiiii my cousin wicked oooe) copied the number, called she sounded way too polite for a typical naija intending employee she said i should call back the next day sharp sharp i go borrow money enter road dejected after wasting my time and MONEY that day as i was going back i branch dt banez bombing happened double wahaalaa...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One / One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life / Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.