Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. (31914 Views)

How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme / My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by damosade(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
i don suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Rumundele(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
I know forever living product and aim global but this one i don't know.
I paid less attention to anything of this kind because they are all the same.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by kiddkash(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

GNLD.. may God punish those werey
What is GNLD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Simdyofficial(f): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by iFESTAC680(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Omo them catch me too that year ooo
I went for a supposed job interview at Anthony only to find out it is GNLD, I fit madt !!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by isabi2lof: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
For your mind you been done see better work , only for you to see say na bring two people to make four people grin

Why you no check NL , e get one job wey dem say make I do online test this week, omo as I check NL , I no even bother again, dem still con send me message the next day , say why I no do the test , wetin happen, na so I tell myself, this one wey you dey do for hand , you better manage am till you see better one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
IsmailR:
I was once a victim. Sorry bros
E pain me die.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
jamesversion:

She fine? grin
One kind ugly gal.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Albinoflash:
ote author=SonOfHercules post=125664846]

God go punish all of them for scamming naijas. Their homeland.this people chop one full day of my life back then in 2015,I curse them tire since then any vacancy without clear descriptions I no dey go,all those do you want a job that can pay you while you sleep in dollars,I dey just ignore dem asap

One gal greet me for bus, I reply God punish you.
Oboy see explanation.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
heykims:

This one no dey jobless for him to still get money give dry cleaner wash hin cloth..
Me wey get job sef no dey see money give dry cleaner, i wash am myself.

Those pipu come get bad mouth put. As the lady dey follow me talk, my mind dey say god punish you.

1 Like

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
My post make front page for the first time. I no fit cry or laugh ooo. I'm not happy or sad.
Normally I suppose celebrate this front page.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
stano2:
Doh..
Time wasted. So Gnld still de function.

I dey ask the gal crazy question, we die here ooo. Nobody they commot.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
post=125668010:
Lol cheesy

Nairalanders,
Make una take this few life experiences from people that faced the same thing as the OP...... cheesy

GNLD job scam,
God I can’t forget,I was with them all day ,the most painful part is the people coming forward to testify that they re made,if you see there shoes you will just be angry anyhow. 😃😀

I never attended any GNLD interview, the one I attended was more like GNLD parody. His own is called Boulevard De Invigoration Intl, the idiot must have learnt work from GNLD, same scheme, same methods..Oloriburuku Issac Obi and his fellow criminals, I will never forget 2013

I am one of the Victim woke up as early as 5am put on my starched nd ironed white shirt with black pant finish it up with nice tie leave my home in Mowe going to Sango for well paid job on getting there na GNLD people i met. I almost cry.

Lol 😆 my frnd convinced me, took my 9k. she was part of the gnld star people, said they were going to america, spark up her life .....7 yrs now shes still there

The e-diot come they ask me if I get 100k. The swear wey she carry wet she no know eeh.
The lady no fit enjoy the money ooo.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
YoungLionken:
Hahaha!!

What's the paining you the most, the fact that you were hoping for a job and it turned out to be GLND or the 1k you spent cheesy??.

The both ooo. Abeg no remind me.
Na my last 1k be DAT ooo.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
inoki247:
Lol abg I no fit laff the Caption is jus too funny..

I just called the gal say I dey my papa shrine,say if she no send my t.fare. she go get accident.
Since the lady Neva pick call.
Me wet don't tie white wrapper like IFA come tie red cloth for onions.
I dey take pics make I send her for Whatsapp.
She Neva see craze ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
Okikiola914:
In this Tinubu era, that is Shege Pro max. Chai sorry!
That sorry is needed ooo.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
Obierika:

Nokia 3310 grin
It was posted on internet ooo.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
The day i enter their trap ehn, immediately I realise, i deceive the guy come bus stop, disarm all him pocket, give am better slap, the guy run enter their estate, e wan go call him other brainwasher. I enter yaba bus from that gbagada bus stop swear for their mama
If na guy e for sweet.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
EconomistXplain:
i really dont know the job aspect be of their structure...but all i know is that their products works like magic...

cured my Dad's prostrate enlargement nd Very close to diabetes issues..nd my mom's defective blood circulations problems nd preventing her from having stroke...

if u non go, u no go know....i love the products die!

The problem is the scam, they should just explain the scheme. Anyone that wanna join will join not disguising. That's yahoo+^2

1 Like

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Germi9:
Gnld very notorious sets of people grin

I swear. I still no fit tell my FAM where I go.
The laughter fit make me cry.

1 Like

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
BalogunIdowu:

Thank God say you sabi them in time...
If you check my former post, I don't dey run since.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Germi9: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
SonOfHercules:

I swear. I still no fit tell my FAM where I go.
The laughter fit make me cry.
I can relate broh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Carot: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
haphizz57:
E get one GNLD lady i knw bck den. who does Osho-free to convince guys to join
idiot, and you didn't fùck her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by Jostoman: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
SonOfHercules:
Na chai god I just dey talk for bus, nobody understand ooo.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
CONCEPT360:
It's time people start to sue these gnld. How can people not be proud of their brand. They hide their identity and invite people for interview..that's fraud
Anything like protest or stuffs like that, make Una call me. I go frontier.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Which state was that?

Lagos state. From Ikeja to ile iwe ejigbo. I no fit cry ooo.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
shereef19:
GLND isolo branch will never forget me with what I did to them 2012.... bastard people
That's the place ooo.

1 Like

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by omojeesu(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
kingjoe:
They send people on mission impossible!! To be selling drugs in capsules that can cure virtually everything at a very exorbitant price . with the promise of paying you a very high commission that will make you richer than dangote in few years.
Train people to convince people to buy these drugs thatl in my opinion are just supplements and vitamins.well packaged and sealed.
Mostly unemployed or underemployed are the rate of unemployment in Nigeria is high are victims as they don't really tell them the truth when advertising.

1. The name gnld is apparently no longer in use. They now bare neolife now I think.
2. The Company or is it the members or both have messed up the image of multilevel network marketing which some of us have been in for more than a decade.
3. Some supplements are far better than pharmaceuticals.
4. Anyone can do MLNM full time or part time. Can be made a job and major source of income especially for the currently unemployed or underemployed.
5. There have always been labels as Ponzi scheme or scams. In many cases this isn't true especially when there are veritable & verifiable products and services.
6. They build on leverage, teams, referral commissions & passive incomes.
7. Many traditional establishment companies including the Banks are now using some MLNM ideas such as Referral Commission to attract customers.
8. As "bad" as gnld is the company has been in existence more than 40 years showing how strong it is.
9. Let people learn how to add passive income to their active income.
10. One of the best platforms now to earn passive income especially by referring others is Airtime Business.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Poisonousman:
Sorry bro .. I had to laugh
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

The caption funny
When me I still dey find who to borrow 2k from.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
dultmax:
My experiences with them will make you laugh 😂

I was in Ibadan when i got the Job invite in lag, shishi no dey my hand. I asked my Dad for some money… he said he can only afford 2k… 1500 will take me there so I collected it. I believe the interview will be positive…

I entered “sole” from ibadan… managed reached there with 1200.. i was scattered cos i was almost late.. Lagos traffic was a bad thing

Some were by the staircase telling me to toil in my shirt properly… 😂😂

Omo….

Naso dem start with warren buffet and bill gates….

I dey cry inside… con dey think of how i go get transport back to Ibadan

Omo….
Dem still catch me again

😂😂😂😂

Aswear pesin gats hustle ooo.
One was saying if we don't register our children will register.
No be poverty be DAT? They are not planning to stop.
That word alone na challenge to me.

2 Likes

Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Cantonese:
Hahahahahahaha.

Dem don teach you how to trek?
What about how to lie about products?

If you venture enter, the owu wey go hold you no go get forgiveness.

The boy cleaning my compound joined GNLD. English e no sabi speak. See teeth na wahala. See eye get issue. E come market to me. He told me how the thing would give pure white teeth and very clear eyes. I asked him why he’s had not been done seeing that he was marketing for them. He defended with one story. Not too long after he told me that he had become an assistant director and was getting ready to go to Dubai.

As we dey talk now na village e dey since.
Lolz.... I just dey imagine myself going to training everyday acting like agbero and still trying to convince people about drugs I don't care about.
The thing weak me.
Re: Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. by SonOfHercules: 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ibelearner:
grin grin grin this people and MTN. I no know who popular pass grin grin. Everywhere you Go
Aswear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which One Would You Go For? You Can Only Pick One / One Of The Worse Job Offers I Have Ever Seen In My Life / Nigerian Navy 2017 Massive Recruitment (35 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.