Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Thread On Power Vs Money And The Igbo Tribe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread On Power Vs Money And The Igbo Tribe (2421 Views)

Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate / See The New Format Sanwo Olu Adopted To Appease Igbo Tribe In Lagos State (pics) / Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread On Power Vs Money And The Igbo Tribe by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 09, 2023
AlexBells:

Reading your submission honestly make me sick, Nigeria is an economic and monetary entity, this same Nigeria the Igbos and the rest are part of it. The currency of a nation drives its values from its economic resources and as such they become a sort of synergy.

The Igbos controls the economy more than any other single tribe, money is how resources is exchange as money don't really exist, the Igbos has higher middle class and more local industries, those are indices for economic and financial metrics. He that have economic or finacial power would certainly be of recon that part of why Hitla detested the Jews and why the jews are still relevant to this day
Biggest lie ever. You’re a loud minority and will be forever. Just like the Jews. The problem is people get convinced by your lies. Hitler was a pyscho generally speaking. But people detest Jews because they are always promoting forced multiculturalism race mixing lgbt agenda and it’s gross. That’s why those are always there biggest supporters
Re: Thread On Power Vs Money And The Igbo Tribe by Conner44: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Why do you call me a bigot ?

So you're truly a bigot undecided

And see how we were engaging with you as if you're a normal human being

AlexBells
mariahAngel
igwebuike01
gidgiddy
DMerciful
paramakina202
LOVEALAIGBO
Couldntfigurean
Solsix
plaetton

Re: Thread On Power Vs Money And The Igbo Tribe by Zool6: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
I once followed an Igbo Richman to costom office on getting there chief mon sir chief mon sir keep echoring everywhere on getting to the costom boss office he stood and uses two hands to grab handshake from chief same thing happens in every sector the banks managers police commissioners The Army battalion commanders etc are always royal to the wealthy men donating 2 or 3 hilux van to any Nigeria police headquarters will automatically give you unequal rights to others there today it's easy just make money you will have all the securities following u about police holding umbrella openings and closing door for you this is what wealth or economy power can do for an individual nomater anywhere you are on the hand tinunbu political power is only weld by less than at most 10k yorubas who gote appointments what happens to rest over 22m yorubas without any political powers ??

Give me economy power anyday
I prefer what I can touch to
What I can only feel
Re: Thread On Power Vs Money And The Igbo Tribe by Zool6: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
How does tinunbu political power impact
on average yoruba man starting with you
??
The face Igbos torelant some shot from Yorubas in Lagos because they have a lot of propertues at stake while yorubas dont care if lagos is burnt down to ashes the day you go to Anambra Enugu Imo Abia Ebonyi any of the traditional igbo states and mess up there in there land and get away with it is the day you will have rights to declare Igbos as weak but for today that average yoruba is afraid of his shadows in south east u cant rage Igbos weak they control and own there region 100%
Tinunbu and Buhari collabo and agreement
is what played no other yoruba politician
who would have as rooted to defeat or over come the Obidient hurricanes of Peter Ob in politics there is no permanent intrest Igbos worked with northern during Shagari and Ekwueme then yorubas played opposition so the fact Igbos are playing opposition today dosen't make the any weaker politically most of those seating in office have some wealthy business they are loyal to hence economy power will get you almost everything but political power Yorubas who lost Inlorin to Fulani caliphate will easily
pass our as weaker tribe here not Igbos just because the president is not /from there region today ,,,quote author=Kingozymandias post=125660813]The Igbos focus on money has left them in a very vulnerable state. Upon all the poelt ifeanyi Ubah had as CEO capital oil Al it takes is one small Yoruba boy or young Hausa man to wreck him in 24 Horus , capital oil is a good case.

When you are singing an praisimg he likes of E Mony , Obi Cubana , Emeka Offor , INNOSON. Let me.tell.you boldly these men are at the mercy of the simple people in power.

Are you aware that the airpeace CEO ca be wrecked by the minister of aviation?

This is why it appears as.if the Igbos are left behind..the have too many rich me but too few powerful ones. The few powerful ones they have are just average politicians like senators, tha is all.

The Igbos need to imbibe and under the.real.differnce between money and power.

Otherwise they will continue to lag behind. They have no one in key sectors who is powerful [/quote]
Re: Thread On Power Vs Money And The Igbo Tribe by gidgiddy: 1:41am On Dec 10, 2023
Kingozymandias:
Hello all ,I don't know if this interesting topic would be engaging enough but I want to look at the beautiful topic raised above with the igbo tribe in view

I believe power is more important - case in point the igbo tribe. The igbo post civil war decided to aggressively focus on money to recover all lost during the war. This was their greatest undoing.

Other tribes focused on power while he Igbos focused on money and today the Igbos are the weakest tribe in Nigeria from a political perspective

The yourba control all the human resourcess., Chambers of commerce accounting and banking verticals

Go to all the top Ministeries and agencies you will find majority Hausa and Yoruba with very few ibos.

From NNPC to DPR to FIRS. Because the Yoruba control recruitment in Nigeria they have people in top positions who can sway the recruitment process to favour their tribe and this is fair

The question to be asked is where has political power gotten those who have had it the most in Nigeria? The North has had political power for ever 40 years of Nigerias 63 years of independence, where in the North is Dubai? That same North is centre of insecurity and poverty in Nigeria

All those who have held political power for several decades now, are the same people who have brought Nigeria to the sorry situation it is in today.

As an Igbo man, I laugh when I see those who brag about being political kings in Nigeria, political kings of suffering, insecurity and death

Nna, Im going out Monday morning to hustle for my money as Igbo man, political Kingdom will not put food on my table

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

80 Yr Old British Historian Explains Differences Between Yorubas & Ibos / Nigerian Police Installing Automated Fingerprinting Machines. Criminals Beware! / May 29th: Happy Democracy Day In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.