Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest (4321 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by topsyking: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
Street of budapest

Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Minsk24: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
Do the universities all need require application fees....e be like i go widen my net,

1 Like

Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Recruitmentedu: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2023
Yes they do.. its normal for schools in eu
Minsk24:
Do the universities all need require application fees....e be like i go widen my net,
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Zoey1: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2023
How are you today? Please how can one pay application fee in Nigeria to the schools account “NOT” a card payment.
Recruitmentedu:
Yes they do.. its normal for schools in eu
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Recruitmentedu: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2023
yes you can.. you can request that from the school.. which univ did you choose?
Zoey1:
How are you today? Please how can one pay application fee in Nigeria to the schools account “NOT” a card payment.
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Zoey1: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
Thanks so much.
Recruitmentedu:
yes you can.. you can request that from the school.. which univ did you choose?
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Zoey1: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2023
Hi,
Do you have an idea how much Proof Of Fund for Hungary should be for a self sponsored student?
Thanks
Recruitmentedu:
I notice that there is no much info as regards to study in hungary.

If you are going to hungary this winter or spring.
Let meet here.
Let share our success story and help each other to progress.

Ask me anything about hungary.
I love the country and the city of Budapest. It surely a great place to study and stepping stone to enter Europe and schengen zone.

The liberty statue and Parliament building
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Recruitmentedu: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
pm for that
Zoey1:
Hi,
Do you have an idea how much Proof Of Fund for Hungary should be for a self sponsored student?
Thanks
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Recruitmentedu: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
this is not in hungry?
Zoey1:
Thanks so much.
Klaipeda University.
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Zoey1: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
I should PM you for something that would benefit everyone? An information I already got. I see why the thread isn’t growing and I better take my leave too.
Recruitmentedu:
pm for that

3 Likes

Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by topsyking: 6:06am On Oct 19, 2023
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Ollyjjyde: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
The guy is funny
Zoey1:
I should PM you for something that would benefit everyone? An information I already got. I see why the thread isn’t growing and I better take my leave too.

1 Like

Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Kathy4jesus: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Guys which percentage is 2.83 cpga in Hungary university cpa grading
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by JoeSoapy: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
For courses that tuition fee is stated per semester, Is my first payment going to be for a semester or a session?
Also please do they accept 3rd class for masters?

1 Like

Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2023
Recruitmentedu:
Yes they do.. They accept o level and waec.
if you look through the topic. you will see that i mentioned the qualifications they accept. check the schools i mentioned up there too[b].I have a school that is very cheap but outside budapest. [/b]
At d bolded, what are d names of d schools and link sir
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2023
Recruitmentedu:

That's not true. Do your research very well. I have someone coming to study and his school fee a year is 2500 euro. And also try school outside the city. They have cheaper tuition fees
Oga abeg help us wit. D cheaper ones, d link abeg. Naija dun turn to hell fire

1 Like

Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Iseeyouthere(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
Great jobs and info op
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Gabriel2308: 8:08pm On Jan 11
https:///I1EmwxZeRnWFxSNeVzD3Au
i have created a whatsapp group for who ever is interested in hungary visa join below
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Abimdam1204: 10:23pm On Jan 15
Gabriel2308:
i have created a whatsapp group for who ever is interested in hungary visa join below
pls, the whatsapp link isnot working. here is my whatsapp number 2347066529254. i need information about hungry visa application for studies. thanks
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Souzin: 1:00pm On Jan 26
Gabriel2308:
Please check this link well
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by stfadaanthony(m): 8:51am On Mar 02
Want to start my Hungary school application,but just confused on how to go about it,too cumbersome and limited information on how to go about it, making me to consider agents. Unfortunately,I am yet to get official school agents. If there is any WhatsApp group,or an agent (that recruit for the schools) should please reach out.
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Recruitmentedu: 12:32pm On Mar 03
Why do you need an agent when you can do it yourself.
Some applicant here applied last year and some are in hungary now
stfadaanthony:
Want to start my Hungary school application,but just confused on how to go about it,too cumbersome and limited information on how to go about it, making me to consider agents. Unfortunately,I am yet to get official school agents. If there is any WhatsApp group,or an agent (that recruit for the schools) should please reach out.
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by stfadaanthony(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03
Recruitmentedu:
Why do you need an agent when you can do it yourself.
Some applicant here applied last year and some are in hungary now

Seriously,I have been looking for this guild. This can I have a one on one conversation with you? I will be glad if you grant my wish.
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Recruitmentedu: 5:54pm On Mar 03
stfadaanthony:

Seriously,I have been looking for this guild. This can I have a one on one conversation with you? I will be glad if you grant my wish.
Ok
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by stfadaanthony(m): 5:29am On Mar 04
Recruitmentedu:

Ok

Please, kindly drop your email or number so I can reachout to you.
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by Recruitmentedu: 9:48am On Mar 04
stfadaanthony:

Please, kindly drop your email or number so I can reachout to you.
you can PM here
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by stfadaanthony(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05
Recruitmentedu:
you can PM here

I have sent you a pm since yesterday,but yet to get any response from you boss
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by franklin000(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09
Please, what are the requirements for family reunification visa. Incase one wants to bring in their spouse
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by wonders9: 10:24pm On Apr 03
Good evening. Did anyone apply to Uni Pannon?
Re: Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest by MORNDEW(m): 10:10am On Apr 05
Can one bring family to Hungary?

This is the only information I can't wrap my head around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Direction From Berger To Ikoyi / My Visit To Salzburg Today / SA City Voted 9th Best In The World - See Top 10!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.