Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Stupid Son - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stupid Son (920 Views)

All Guys Are Stupid (pics) / Stupid Funny Crazy Pics [caution: Mild Offensive Language] / Stupid Questions, Smart Answers!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Son by skydeep(f): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2011
An illiterate dad and his educated son went on a camping trip. They set up their tent and fell asleep. Some hours later, the father wakes his son and asked "look up the sky and tell me what your see?" his son replied " I see millions of stars". The father said "and what does that tell you? " The son replied " astronomically, it tells there are millions of galaxies and planet. The father slaps his son hard and said " Idio.t someone has stolen our tent. grin
Re: Stupid Son by Ajibel(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2011
*Chuckles in hesitation*
Re: Stupid Son by labaks(f): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2011
stale undecided undecided
Re: Stupid Son by skydeep(f): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2011
^am sorry that is what I can offer. undecided.

(1) (Reply)

Me And Ma Wife. / Jona And Ŧнε Rocket / 5000 Years Of Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.