Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) (35330 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) / Suspected Vandal Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Kano (Graphic / Man Who Wears Double Bra To Disguise As Woman Caught & Paraded In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
I don't even like crossing where a transformer is situated... Talk more of thinking on how to enter there.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Macdeey: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
I still 💕 Love our NEPA grin grin grin cheesy the only restore light when you go to Vandalized their Power Transformer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by LegitWebsites: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Should We Write "Good for Him?"
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by SpaceAngel: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
No atom of pity for people that destroy national infrastructure. He got what he merited. May he enjoy life in hell if it exists.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Ashirioluwa: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
darling4242:
Cause? Hardship

Bro, this is a lazy excuse because, hardship or no hardship, a thief will always go out to steal.

Will you give the same excuse to a thief who lives in a country with many opportunities like the US or UK?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by babsthegreat: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
God na WA oh it is well
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by aylagos(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
darling4242:
Cause? Hardship
lame excuse
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by FoggedBrain: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Do you guys know whether it is suicide?

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by toprealman: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
darling4242:
Cause? Hardship
not his first time. He must have perfected the act of vandalizing transformers. More like easy money.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Aguogba(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Make eno be say somebody don kill that guy and throw him there to make it look like he went there to steal
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by soccerlite: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
darling4242:
Cause? Hardship

No
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Daviddoma(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Fearyourcreator: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
benuejosh:
Any hardship that will make you to steal and vandalize at the detriment of the public simply tells that you're evil and fanatically greedy.
You dey mind them always hiding their evil ways behind hardships ..
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Triangles1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
Wodu89:
Always evaluate risks before you jump into adventures.

Lol, adventure.

You're funny.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Zayn00(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Well things are not always what they seem to look like atimes… it might be suicide and not vandalism .. the media will always make the most of events to make it enticing.. This country is hard already and a sane man won’t venture into certain things when you think of the risk involved…
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by oloriooko(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
He died in active service grin
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Rajahbite(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
Good riddance to bad . . .
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by sammyonal: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
zangaozanga:
What a foolish Way to die
My brother, very foolish way to die ooo. U wan steal electric cable from installed transformer no be die be that, nah so naija hard reach?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by barinedan(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Do you expect me to feel pity for him? Hell no I won't. I wish this same death to people like him who go about stealing and vandalizing public properties. We will blame government for not providing basi amenities, but when the government provide these amenities some greedy minded people will go and steal or destroy these properties for selfish reasons. I think some citizens are part of the problems we face in this country. We can never move forward unless we have change of attitudes
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by 77up(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2023
Where is the tool he's using ? This feel more of suicide or murder .
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by sammyonal: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Osobi32:
Oga pls calm down oo, the level of hunger in this country is so alarming. Never mock a situation you never experience oooo! I don't support stealing but I understand what hunger and poverty can make a man do.
oga that's not an excuse, people doing hard labour to survive or to feed themselves no be human being abi? Nah laziness dey cause all this things.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Bukola94: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Osobi32:
Oga pls calm down oo, the level of hunger in this country is so alarming. Never mock a situation you never experience oooo! I don't support stealing but I understand what hunger and poverty can make a man do.
Poverty that may not be an excuse, but hunger bad, it can make people go extreme. I once watch A documentary where people are boiling lemon tea and eating some kind of insects and they do feed on bats and owl. When I am hungry, I am angry or feel sad. But that man that is electrocuted is wearing nice designers jean and cloth with belt,or maybe my eyes are deceiving me
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Bukola94: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tallesty1:
Hunger and poverty make people work harder, not steal. It takes a very wicked person to vandalize a transformer and plunge an entire community into darkness.
I hate darkness,in fact I fit tear him slap if others dey beat him mercilessly
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Baddass: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
He would've thrown many into darkness and hardship if he succeeded.

Those running biz centres and those selling drinks will be in great difficulty. NEPA will never come to fix it so the community will have to contribute in fixing it which may take months.

There can be no peace for the wicked.
Good for him
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Baddass: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
Osobi32:

You're lending support to theft which simply implies that you're in that habit too. So will stealing cables make you rich or not hungry again? After that you'll find something else to steal again because of hardship.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Baddass: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
sofeo:
May His soul RIP.

If truly his intention was to steal that cable and plunge the whole community into darkness.. He shall never rest in peace!
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by gladdensir(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
DyingFetus:
He died a hero

Firing bullets in the air (to to to to)
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Rechargeam247(f): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
The wages of sin is death.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by eteba(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nice, more to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife / Oko Polytechnic Male Student Disguises As Lady To Steal In Female Hostel (Photo) / Court Remands Mompha In Prison Custody Over N33 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.