Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) (35332 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) / Suspected Vandal Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Kano (Graphic / Man Who Wears Double Bra To Disguise As Woman Caught & Paraded In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by eteba(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
clinician2x:
Make population de reduce jare.
Reduce ke!....13 oloshos gave birth to illegitimate miscreants in that same area this morning.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Mayoisemj4real(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
He should have used rubber gloves
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by jonnex: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
If you check him very well, he must be a staff or ad-hoc staff of PHCN.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by mrksquare: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
All the manholes and railing in Rivers state has been carted away by thieves from the northern axis masquerading as metal scrap pickers.

So not surprised at his demise.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
Wodu89:
Always evaluate risks before you jump into adventures.

My brother even when you evaluate you fit still hang!
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Wodu89: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

My brother even when you evaluate you fit still hang!

You see the damage before the act and do not go ahead with the action. That's what evaluation does
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Neddyogu(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
WesternPanzer:
How do you even know he was electrocuted? What is the proof that he is even a criminal?

What if he was strangled to death and dumped there?

Its very risky to live in Nigeria with the type of people there.

I may also have to abandon Nairaland for a very long time.

So he might have been strangled and dumped in the vicinity with his left hand holding onto the cable before rigor mortis set in? Hmmmmm veeeeeerrrrryyyy goooood thinking.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Wodu89:

You see the damage before the act and do not go ahead with the action. That's what evaluation does

Lols
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by orikoku: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
Rot in hell. My area is still in darkness because of this bast*rd's
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by Kingzjayzee: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
People be risking them lives as though they have spare at home. Good riddance
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Wodu89:
Always evaluate risks before you jump into adventures.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by skydancer: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
Starboytwo:
HEAVEN

Angel - (reads file) Oh, so you committed suicide?

Cable thief - No sir.

Angel - who told you I'm a sir angry

Cable thief - sorry sir, I mean MA.

Angel 2- who told you she's a ma sad

Cable thief-- I'm sorry MA, I mean my lord. Sorry your highness..

Angel - so how did you die?

Cable thief - e-l-e-c-t-r-i-c-i-t-y 🎢🎢

Angel - eh yah. Why didnt you call an electrician to help fix the light in your apartment?

Cable thief - No ma, it's from the transformer, we no have light for like 3 weeks, so I went to check that's when the thing carry me 😭

Angel 2 (shakes head) you are even lying in front of us?? You must be a hardened criminal.

Cable thief - No MA πŸ™ πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

Angel 2- you went to steal electrical cables and you nor even wear gloves or any eletrical gears. You must be dull. Very very dull.

Angel 1- wo just go go, leave our front. Go and meet God.

Neext.
haba
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by adecz: 8:01am On Sep 10, 2023
Kwenu....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by effido666: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
This one na suicide mission .....instead of me to go steal cable for life transformer.......I better carry gun go rob for bank....nonsense
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
Osobi32:
Oga pls calm down oo, the level of hunger in this country is so alarming. Never mock a situation you never experience oooo! I don't support stealing but I understand what hunger and poverty can make a man do.

Hunger is what will make one steal from a transformer and plunge everyone in the area in darkness?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) by 7lives: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Osobi32:
Oga pls calm down oo, the level of hunger in this country is so alarming. Never mock a situation you never experience oooo! I don't support stealing but I understand what hunger and poverty can make a man do.

Na dis same people stole all NITEL cables way back.
I no pity this one, thank God he got roasted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Killed By Friend Who β€˜slept’ With His Wife / Oko Polytechnic Male Student Disguises As Lady To Steal In Female Hostel (Photo) / Court Remands Mompha In Prison Custody Over N33 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.