Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT (4113 Views)

Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos / U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election / Presidential Tribunal: A Brief Analysis Of Atiku Final Written Addresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by tesppidd: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
yarimo:
just answer simple yes or no question
Yes.
If your answer is yes then mine is yes.
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by yarimo(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
tesppidd:
Yes.
If your answer is yes then mine is yes.
ok
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by tesppidd: 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
yarimo:
ok
It's time to interrogate you on your answer.

Who is the governor of Abuja?
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by yarimo(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
tesppidd:
It's time to interrogate you on your answer.

Who is the governor of Abuja?
ok
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by tesppidd: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
yarimo:
ok
If the other 36 States can have governors elected by a majority,, so what can't Abuja people elect their "governor" by majority?

Or are the people in other states superior to those in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by yarimo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
tesppidd:
If the other 36 States can have governors elected by a majority,, so what can't Abuja people elect their "governor" by majority?

ok
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by tesppidd: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
yarimo:
ok
lol

You see the flip side now, next time you guys should not by myopic.
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by Jlow2: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
yarimo:
so someone that votes in abuja, his vote is more special and superior than someone that votes in suleja LGA in Niger state with is less than 1 km to Abuja territory ?
so why is the president not living in Suleja? If Suleja is the capital territory it will be same as abuja is, but hence its abuja it has a special status.

1 Like

Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by yarimo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jlow2:
so why is the president not living in Suleja? I pity this country.
so if a candidate lost in all 36 state and win only in abuja he should be declared winner?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by yarimo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
tesppidd:
lol

You see the flip side now, next time you guys should not by myopic.
ok
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by CilicMarin: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

Utter nonsense!

So Rivers has a governor.

Kaduna has a governor.

Kogi has a governor.

They all elect their governors with a majority.

So Who is the governor of Abuja? And why must an unpopular governor govern them?

So which set of organ of the Govt, interprete the constitution?

Second, if a candidate won all the states of the Federation and loses FCT, the election should be nullified because he was coming to be Governor of FCT?

Third, have you taken time to read the constitutional provisions as it regards the FCT?

See below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by Burob: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bigkoko:
Asiwaju is not the type of person to toss out at the lower court, that means giving room & time to use State Organs to throw Nigeria into crisis. Give the damn judgement at the Supreme Court level, once it is made, he simply pack his bag and leave.
Na crowd go lead the new president to ASO ROCK or go force am comot there!
At that point if he make any order, he can be detained indefinitely by the New President. In-fact i believe that is the breakfast they prepare for him, as he threaten the anarchy & chaos in his submission through his lawyers!
First comes madness, before destruction.
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by Burob: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
tesppidd:

You are proudly ignorant, gloating in your incoherence? what a damn shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by Pauladex(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bigkoko:
Asiwaju is not the type of person to toss out at the lower court, that means giving room & time to use State Organs to throw Nigeria into crisis. Give the damn judgement at the Supreme Court level, once it is made, he simply pack his bag and leave.
At that point if he make any order, he can be detained indefinitely by the New President. In-fact i believe that is the breakfast they prepare for him, as he threaten the anarchy & chaos in his submission through his lawyers!
Dey play but don't put your mind to it Obi and Atiku had a poor case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by Burob: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jlow2:
so why is the president not living in Suleja? If Suleja is the capital territory it will be same as abuja is, but hence its abuja it has a special status.
Stop asking dumb questions, go & read section 299 of the constitution of 1999 As Amended, your answer it is there in black & white, but the oblivious ones like yourself, will still choose to view the facts via the rear view of their myopic imagination.
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by Felimax(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
please don't include the south south in your divisive agenda... I love Nigeria... And get this info into your skull that my Nigeria is not and can not be a shit hole as you said... 🇳🇬❤️🇳🇬

You simply don't know how to read and understand.
Well, thank you for reading me.

Your Nigeria indeed!
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by famology(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Obidient should be the synonym for ignorance. The SC has never ruled on this issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by Burob: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Felimax:

You simply don't know how to read and understand.
Well, thank you for reading me.

Your Nigeria indeed!
Some Niger Deltans can be dull without a shadow of a doubt.

You are an embarrassment.
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by Felimax(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Burob:
Some Niger Deltans can be dull without a shadow of a doubt.

You are an embarrassment.

As if you know the meaning of dull. See dunce!

So you think the rubbish you wrote there is my problem? I pity your pathetic life.
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by VickyELEFAN(f): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
Felimax:
It has .

You think all these things are mare coincidence? You may be a compound fool!

We are driven by AGENDAS in this country and this is the major reason this nation cannot find her bearing.

If you can't beat them, you join them
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by Jlow2: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
yarimo:
so if a candidate lost in all 36 state and win only in abuja he should be declared winner?
25% in 2/3 states and fct, when universities said 5 credits including English and maths, if you like make 30credits without English and maths or one of the above you failed
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by yarimo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jlow2:
25% in 2/3 states and fct, when universities said 5 credits including English and maths, if you like make 30credits without English and maths or one of the above you failed
Hehehe so if a candidate lost in all 36 state and win only in abuja he should be declared winner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very simple question
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by ayusco85(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
yarimo:
so someone that votes in abuja, his vote is more special and superior than someone that votes in suleja LGA in Niger state with is less than 1 km to Abuja territory ?

Shut up you dumbass
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by walex2(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bigkoko:

Another banger, so the court are not useless again? All your hope is now at the supreme court to declare either Atiku or Obi that didn't meet constitutional requirements of 24 states
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by walex2(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jlow2:
so in the constitution you can find the word INCLUDING Abuja. because Abuja people are more superior to Lagos people
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by Herbiodun09: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Why are all these yam legs crying here now
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by puremaker7(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
tesppidd:
I asked you this question first,, and you must answer it,,,

Should a president govern a territory where he gets only one percent of the votes of the people in that territory?

Answer this question. Yes or No?
Are you a dull person? is Nigeria president a president of Abuja?

So any governor that failed to win a Capital of a state should not be declared as a winner?
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by garfield1: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Spy360:

If a candidate has 25% in Kano and another 25% in Imo, are they the same?

When the constitution says that a candidate must have the spread that's where 25% in FCT comes in. It has nothing to do with the value of the votes. It's simply a matter of spread.

I told you tinubu will prevail
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by Felimax(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
VickyELEFAN:

If you can't beat them, you join them

You can't beat them, you leave!
Re: TRIBUNAL: A Lower Court Undermined The Supreme Court's Ruling On 25% FCT by Bimpe29: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
please don't include the south south in your divisive agenda... I love Nigeria... And get this info into your skull that my Nigeria is not and can not be a shit hole as you said... 🇳🇬❤️🇳🇬

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) / Nigga / Army Denies Killing Massob Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.