Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced (2822 Views)

Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail / Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
I am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced To Death By Hanging Makes Video, Appeals To Borno Governor, Zulum For Clemency Or Quick Execution

September 8, 2023

SaharaReporters earlier reported that in a letter, 15-year-old Mustapha Abubakar requested speedy execution from the governor due to his plight in jail.

Ateenage boy sentenced to death by hanging has appealed to the Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum, for clemency in a video.

SaharaReporters earlier reported that in a letter, 15-year-old Mustapha Abubakar requested speedy execution from the governor due to his plight in jail.

Abubakar lamented that he was being sexually abused by older inmates and warders.

In his letter exclusively obtained by SaharaReporters, Abubakar of Cell 6, Unit 1, Cluster 2 at the Maiduguri Maximum Security Custodial Centre in Borno State, northeast Nigeria, urged the governor to sign his death warrant expeditiously if his appeal for clemency would not materialise “within a reasonable time frame”.

Abubakar was sentenced to death by hanging at age 14 after he was reportedly lured into a get-rich-quick scheme through kidnapping for ransom led to the death of the hostage.

The teenage boy who is the youngest inmate at the facility is on death row awaiting execution at the facility along with 81 men and two women.

In the video Abubakar in which Abubakar spoke in Hausa, which was exclusively obtained by SaharaReporters, the minor appealed to the governor for clemency.

He said, "Peace be upon you all. I'm appealing to the governor through this medium.

"I wholeheartedly agree that I committed the crime. I'm pleading with the governor for leniency because I'm the only child of a single parent (mother); my dad is dead. Please, have compassion on me regarding this matter. My father is dead; I only have my mother. I made this video on September 1, 2023."

In his letter, he lamented being "prostituted, subjected to physical, mental and unprotected sexual abuse from the older inmates and perverted warders."

According to him, he would have committed suicide if not that his religion forbids it.

He lamented that it "is highly irresponsible of the government to mix underage boys with older men and then not expect anything bad to happen."

"The juveniles here are like lamb in the midst of wolves," he said.

Abubakar also said in his letter: "Right now, I believe I may have already contracted the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV); that can progress to full-blown Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) through unprotected anal sex from a sick inmate who was imposed on me by a prison love-vendor.

"This, in itself would make the second time a death sentence has been given to me.

"Through this open letter, I wish to draw the attention of the National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) to respond as a matter of urgent national interest to what might become an epidemic starting from the Correctional facilities in Nigeria where sodomy without protection has become rampant.

"An inmate here, one Charles Okah, has even advised the authorities to provide condoms to inmates so that those engaged in anal sex secretly can protect themselves instead of pretending that all is normal. The same man also asked the authorities to put a stop to the sharing of sharp objects by inmates and staff alike for shaving, and nail cutting.

"There was also nothing stated in my judgement that during this waiting period, I would be on forced/slave labour in prison. Especially during the groundnut planting season, the inmates are forced to toil in the privately owned plots of farmland the warders have allotted to themselves inside the prison yard. They are made to work under the blazing sun and in the end, harvest crops for free.

"There was nowhere in my judgement that says when in the MMSCC, I should be denied medical attention when needed. The only thing dispensed at the infirmary are excuses. This has left the inmates to help themselves through self-medication with disastrous results.

"In fact, warders actually buy medicines and give certain inmates to retail and hawk for them when these inmates haven't been given any formal training on drug prescription. Drug abuse has become commonplace in the center. What is worrisome is that whenever drugs do arrive, staff, who are under the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) are the major beneficiaries."

SaharaReporters earlier reported that Abubakar said in his youthful exuberance, he "allowed greed, and sheer stupidity on my part, to be lured into a get-rich-quick scheme of kidnapping for ransom in order to buy a power bike. Unfortunately, not only did the plan backfire, it led to the untimely death of the hostage, a fellow human being who had medical complications without our knowledge at the time."

He further said, "I am remorseful. Oftentimes in my quiet time, I reflect over the trajectory my life has taken. While my mates in secondary schools are preparing for exams toward a meaningful future, I am here languishing in prison at the outset of my life, waiting for the hangman's noose.

"I feel ashamed of what I have done and sad to have let my family, friends, relatives and country down. Had I followed the right part, perhaps I would have turned out to be a surgeon; a dream I had once nurtured.

"But I also sense that if given another chance, my deteriorating health permitting, I will turn out to be a wiser and productive citizen. With one stroke of your pen, my derailed life can be back on track.

"Your Excellency, I use this medium to plead for clemency within a reasonable time frame. I also plead on behalf of the other inmates on death row who had sent you a letter through the authorities of this centre which was never acknowledged because it probably was not delivered to you in the first place.

"Your Excellency, if clemency for me within a reasonable time frame is an absolute impossibility, then I will request your Excellency to please be kind enough to sign my death warrant expeditiously instead of the current trend of a perpetual wait for execution day, coupled with the stress and abuses from the prison warders who still operate with a punitive and repressive mindset.

"My judgement was rendered in simple and unequivocal language which I understood clearly. Nothing was stated throughout the reading by the honourable judge that while waiting on death row indefinitely in Maiduguri Maximum Security Custodial Centre, I should be prostituted, and subjected to physical, mental and unprotected sexual abuse from the older inmates and perverted warders.

"It is only because my religion forbids it, that I have not yet taken my life with my own hands."

Video

I am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced To Death By Hanging Makes Video, Appeals To Borno Governor, Zulum For Clemency Or Quick Execution.

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by TemplarLandry: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by izonborn098(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Single mom... See fine boy....
A juvenile in the same prison with adults..
Crime don't pay, stop unnecessary competitions and be proud of ur hustle and life..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by clinician2x: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
A 15 year old black monkey in hell.

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by bigdawg7: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Gays are one of the biggest problems we are facing in Africa

5 Likes

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by Mhizzard(m): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
14 years of age has that type of brain,life has become something else
Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by Isobug: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
God help your people in this contraption...... this is terrible
Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
How is a minor in an adult correctional prison, Nigerian government is completely totally finish

2 Likes

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by BlackAdam65: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
I thought minors that commited crimes suppose to be put in juvenile detention centres anyways it's the country we live in but can a minor be given a death penalty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by Solsix(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
The only child of a single mom on a death row nawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by Mille: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
zangaozanga:
How is a minor in an adult correctional prison, Nigerian government is completely totally finish

I'm not sorry I have no sympathy for the boy. Maybe he should have had sympathy also for the person they kidnapped and killed.

At least he is learning how the person felt while he/she was in their captivity. How being at the mercy of a few unscrupulous individuals feels.

The way I hate murderers, kidnappers and armed robbers. If justice was left to me, they will be locked together in a cell which will later be set on fire. I prefer they die screaming.

12 Likes

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by NSNO(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
clinician2x:
A 15 year old black monkey in hell.
Who the Bleep are you? sad

2 Likes

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by NSNO(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
He should not be be in the same jail with adults.

Things have gotten so bad that he is even praying for execution. Na wa oh 🙆‍♂️

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by talented321: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Those who think depression is not real... The boy is begging government to sign his death warrant..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by chigoziri2403(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nigeria prisons are the definition of hell
Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Nigeria prisons are the definition of hell

Are prisons suppose to be from heaven?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by charlesdinho(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
i pity the boy but hope your religion permits you to go into kidnapping since it frowns at suicide? but what the fvck is wrong with those useless and godforsaken homos£xuals? very useless sets of deranged idiots. if you are a gay, thunder fire your papa

2 Likes

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
I never knew that a 14yrs old boy would engage in kidnapping at such a young age. He is an only child so he cannot say that his mother was not providing his needs. Let him spend at least 30 more years before he is freed.

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by Chiraq77(m): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
charlesdinho:
i pity the boy but hope your religion permits you to go into kidnapping since it frowns at suicide? but what the fvck is wrong with those useless and godforsaken homos£xuals? very useless sets of deranged idiots. if you are a gay, thunder fire your papa

It's prison, prison turns men to homosexuals

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by IsellSmartTvs: 1:43am On Sep 09, 2023
Nigeria comes in different shades of cinnamons
Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by chigoziri2403(m): 2:37am On Sep 09, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Are prisons suppose to be from heaven?

undecided

Its obvious you had a dysfunctional education if you have never heard of metaphor and simile
Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:49am On Sep 09, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Its obvious you had a dysfunctional education if you have never heard of metaphor and simile

It's obvious you have a dysfunctional brain for you to insult someone just cos they do not agree with your comment.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by Creamypie(m): 3:51am On Sep 09, 2023
Solsix:
The only child of a single mom on a death row nawa
zangaozanga:
If I be zulum, I go sign it. Useless boy. Any person responsible for murder should be killed immediately after judgment. Bastard boy. He says he didnt know the victim had health complications leading to his death. If a Victim who has health complications dies in custody of kidnappers, its murder. No excuse.or do kidnappers ask of health status of victims? If they were informed by victims, will they be released?it takes a full grown adult to enter Into criminality, such as murder, kidnap. No excuse. He should be shot dead for the pain he caused others
Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by chigoziri2403(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

It's obvious you have a dysfunctional brain for you to insult someone just cos they do not agree with your comment.

Next time, just read and pass, it's not necessary to comment on something you can't comprehend... It's that okay, now run along and go be useful in the kitchen by washing plates
Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:54am On Sep 09, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Next time, just read and pass, it's not necessary to comment on something you can't comprehend... It's that okay, now run along and go be useful in the kitchen by washing plates

The interesting thing about the Internet is that you can't control what anyone choose to do on their phone, meaning I can quote your stupid ass as much as I can unhindered, especially when it shows in your comment that you are too dull and empty to reason like a sane person,

And at bolded refers to your mother, cos it clearly shows she wasn't useful beyond the kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by Solsix(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2023
Creamypie:
If I be zulum, I go sign it. Useless boy. Any person responsible for murder should be killed immediately after judgment. Bastard boy. He says he didnt know the victim had health complications leading to his death. If a Victim who has health complications dies in custody of kidnappers.or do kidnappers ask of health status of victims? If they were informed by victims, will they be released?it takes a full grown adult to enter Into criminality, such as murder, kidnap. No excuse. He should be shot dead for the pain he caused others
I didn't read the story, I just pitied the mom. There is no substitute for proper training
Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by chigoziri2403(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

The interesting thing about the Internet is that you can't control what anyone choose to do on their phone, meaning I can quote your stupid ass as much as I can unhindered, especially when it shows in your comment that you are too dull and empty to reason like a sane person,

And at bolded refers to your mother, cos it clearly shows she wasn't useful beyond the kitchen.
Thank god I have a mother, you are a product of anal 3some, how will you know your mother
Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Thank god I have a mother, you are a product of anal 3some, how will you know your mother

If only she swallowed you or spit you out, had it been you were not allowed to germinate, a moniker like yours would not be in existence talk more of a human dreg, a below par nonentity fit for the sewer.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by Kevineleven(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
That boy is a killer, pay the prize.
Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Former Chief Pharmacist In National Hospital, Abuja Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Sodomy | Sahara Reporters

According to a statement on Tuesday by the agency’s spokesman, Vincent Adekoye, the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, sitting in Kubwa, Abuja and presided over by Justice Asmau Akanbi-Yusuf, sentenced Danraka to life imprisonment for rape (Sodomy) under Section 1 of the VAPP Act of 2015.

Full Story

Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by udede(m): 2:28am On Sep 21, 2023
When you do the crime of adults, you do your time with adult.
If not for greed you should be contented with juvenile delinquencies like stealing candies and fanta from your neighborhood kiosks but no, you want it all over night . The governor should just sign the death warrant quickly
Re: I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced by Gr8mind07(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2023
I can see the boy' s lawyer behind the appeal just to buy sympathy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Beheads Christian Man (video) Very Graphic!!! / Kanu Nwankwo Defrauded N1.4Billion / Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.