Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum (13559 Views)

Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) / Appeal Court Affirms Apapa As LP National Chairman, Sacks Abure / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by okeyumez(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
LP is confused. They only won on IPOB social media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by RecentHistory: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
His account balance is running low.
His Obidient Mugus need to drop more money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by highchief1: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by tunjilee003: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
I just finished my hnd program and I'll be going for service in few months time,nairalanders please help me with something i can be doing before i leave...i stay in Lagos.i will really appreciate your kind gesture....
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by highchief1: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Validated:
Cowards of the county
una lawyers when Dey sleep no join the cowwrads?sleeping national chairman no join?u r the main coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by RecentHistory: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chatgpt:
We will wait a little longer.

But if justice fail to come, we will snatch it by our self and run with it.

You will be shot dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lanretoye:
Momentum of losing abi.

There's always a loser and winner and to lose is not a bad thing my friend
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Elvis2kay: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
OBI MOMENTUM IS DEAD AND BURIED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by RecentHistory: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
highchief1:
una lawyers when Dey sleep no join the cowwrads?sleeping national chairman no join?u r the main coward

Dey here dey mumu yourself.
Datti has been begging APC for some weeks now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Jorussia(m): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
RecentHistory:
This fool who couldn't win a single Local Government for LP in his own state.
A single LGA in the just concluded local government elections or last general elections?
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Dittodat: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Fake LP chairman you mean.
We and the court only recognize Apapa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by meedoLock(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dear youth of this nation,

Now that election is practically done and dusted, we've wasted our emotions, strength, morals and dedication for nothing. I stand before you now to open our eyes to the 'TOTAL RESTRUCTURING OF THIS NATION'. This is where our efforts and agitation should be dispense on, not the fruitless elections we hold every four years.
If the aforementioned could be achieved, coupled with the decentralization of this nation. Every region gets to grow in their own paste, hence we all get to develop concurrently. Anything short of these, we will keep getting on each others nerves and this will take us nowhere.

Stop been emotional unnecessarily, no politician can give us the kind of nation we dream of.

I will keep preaching this on every thread if possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by RecentHistory: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

There's always a loser and winner and to lose is not a bad thing my friend

Losing appears to be your destiny and I'm happy you have embraced it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by DMerciful(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Obidient movement is not about LP, if you guys don't put your house in order, we move!
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by RecentHistory: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jorussia:
A single LGA in the just concluded local government elections or last general elections?

LG elections in Edo state.
His party couldn't win 1.
That's the state foolish Obidients are calling the HQ of Obidients in the SS.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by gigabyte13: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Momentum of failures....
Momentum of madness
How he wan take cash out
If their miscreants no dey misbehave anyhow again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by ElSudani: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lanretoye:
Momentum of losing abi.

Money.....
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Burob: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
Validated:
Cowards of the county
The Obidient Mumus will never blame themselves, for deceiving themselves with “All Eyes 👀 On The Judiciary”.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by ajadematanle: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Which momentum. The one already died. Maybe to continue paying money into Labour Party account for continuous guarantee of their salaries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
They need to keep their attention deficit mob with their restless spirit in place or else they move on back to chanting "Biafra or death".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Throwback: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
I can see his own momentum while he was dreaming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Obierika(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Which momentum are they sustaining?

These people should just accept defeat and move on to other things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
RecentHistory:

Losing appears to be your destiny and I'm happy you have embraced it.

Lol u are just being petty.. losers in what exactly?

1 Like

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by BJanta: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Yes momentum of losses . What can they do better , do they have a choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by PaulH07: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lanretoye:
Momentum of losing abi.

Momentum of cashing out some more to be able to pay their fine, for wasting the tribunal's precious time cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by BJanta: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Yes momentum of losses . What can they do better , do they have a choice.
Obierika:
Which momentum are they sustaining?

These people should just accept defeat and move on to other things

Momentum of losses 📉. Nothing else to do .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Lama70(m): 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
please help us tell him that momentum cannot be served A LACARTE.. Lol
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
oponu
Chatgpt:
We will wait a little longer.

But if justice fail to come, we will snatch it by our self and run with it

Modified: if you quote me, you are agbadorically insane cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
u guys can't help behaving like chimpa zine when una originate from in the egbo land shocked shocked shocked shocked
Validated:
Cowards of the county

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dickson Signs Bill For Bayelsa Lawmakers’ Life Pension / Bye-Elections: APC Wins Kosofe II, Dass, Bakori State Constituencies / LAGESC Arrests Residents Over Waste Bills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.