Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before (418 Views)

New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? / Who Is Suffering Now Between Nigerians , GEJ And His Wife ? / No Doubt Nigerians Will Vote For APC Again In 2023 – Gov Uzodinma Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by FeelGoodAlways(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
This is unarguable.

It might not be every Nigerian living in Nigeria but presently, most Nigerians are suffering the kind of suffering they never suffered before.

Here is it.

Before 11am today, 6 different persons called me to seek financial help from me.

These are people that know I'm suffering like them but they still called to task for 2-5k financial assistance.

Note: these people are working and earning but what can your peanut earning do for you in this kind of economy?

My submission
This country is no longer for the poor. The rich and political class have succeeded to eliminate the poor and struggling class.

God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by iammo(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
More reason Emefiele should suffer same as Buhari and his Cabal

7 Likes

Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by Wodu89: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
This is unarguable.

It might not be every Nigerian living in Nigeria but presently, most Nigerians are suffering the kind of suffering they never suffered before.

Here is it.

Before 11am today, 6 different persons called me to seek financial help from me.

These are people that know I'm suffering like them but they still called to task for 2-5k financial assistance.

Note: these people are working and earning but what can your peanut earning do for you in this kind of economy?

My submission
This country is no longer for the poor. The rich and political class have succeeded to eliminate the poor and struggling class.

God help us.

It is very scary. Thesedays I carry spare money around with me cause I know I have to toss somethings around to people

1 Like

Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
This is unarguable.

Here is it.

My submission

God help us.
It is simply because this very old obsolete wages can no longer afford even the most basic needs of life.

I don't know why this compound human being does not want to review it upward.

Just imagine what would have happened if N1000 salary of 1975 hadn't been reviewed severely till now shocked shocked shocked what will monthly salary of this 1975 N1000 salary can achieve in 2023? Even a very decent meal this 1k cannot buy.

This exactly what this govt and their party are pushing Nigerians into.

Normal salary and wages can no longer sustain except one involves his or herself in corrupt practices, fraud, embezzlement of public funds, bribery/extortion as seen on highways done by our uniform men.

1 Like

Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by Nunam(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nigeria will rise again
Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by Tianamen1: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
if you know you are suffering, next time that NLC calls for a strike, make sure you participate and also encourage everyone you know to join you. this is the only language the government is going to understand. Nigerian rulers do not care for their people.

1 Like

Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by yarimo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
If you will help them help them no needs for any media announcement
FeelGoodAlways:
This is unarguable.

Here is it.

My submission

God help us.
Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by killsmith(f): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
Baba is using hunger to tame nigerians so that he can use food to control them.
Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
This is unarguable.

Here is it.

My submission

God help us.

I am happy Nigerians are suffering because Nigerian people are stupid very stupid all they want to do vote for their own idiot and suffer
Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by igwebuike01: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lol. See weak people voting rubbish to punish Igbos
Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by JagabanB: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Simply say u just got old enough for people to start asking u for money, people have been asking for assistance since time immemorial in Nigeria.
Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by JagabanB: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I am happy Nigerians are suffering because Nigerian people are stupid very stupid all they want to do vote for their own idiot and suffer
They should vote Obi who caused sûffering in Anambra?
Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by helinues: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Are you suffering?

undecided
Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by FeelGoodAlways(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:
Are you suffering?

undecided

Are you not suffering?
Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by helinues: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:

Are you not suffering?

Answer my question first? Are you suffering?

If not, why taking Panadol on behalf of those who are suffering?
Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by Malroux: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

Do you want to work in aso rock?
Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by FeelGoodAlways(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

People like you will never have sense.

2 Likes

Re: No Doubt Nigerians Are Suffering Now Than Ever Before by Cromagnon: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
This is unarguable.

their choice

Here is it.

if you assisted then you're not suffering

business and busyness two different things
Pretending to work is not it

My submission

name one country that is for the poor

God help us.
He only helps those who help themselves

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Non-muslim Brothers And Sisters / Obi Supporters: Show Me Another Certificate That Was Issued On Saturday / Zamfara University: Don’t Let Criminals Make Rules For You – Obi To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.