Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) (39714 Views)

Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) / See Abuja Rail Train Fares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Mumu people. Something we have been enjoying in Rio de Janeiro since time immemorial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Sprints3: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Reno Omokri was right when he said Tinubu was the best governor to ever come out of Nigeria.

I laugh when people compare that Agulu local champion that invested Anambra's money on hero beer factory grin

As a result of Tinubu's ingenuity, Lagos recorded annual IGR of N14.6 billion in 1999, representing a monthly average of N1.2 billion. When Tinubu left office in 2007, the figure rose to N83.02 billion, a monthly average of N6.9 billion. Between 1999 and 2007, the IGR growth rate of Lagos stood at 468.63 percent, showing a considerable increase.

Peter Obi on the contrary grew Anambra State IGR from N7 billion to N8 billion, a measly N1 billion after spending eight years (his tenure).
utter garbage let's see how he will transition that performance into Nigeria. Tinubu is like ten hag overrated bunch of egositic human beings.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by popcykaylah(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The visions of Tinubu via LAMATA coming to reality.
Excuse you ,ambode's projects

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Menclothing: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Good one
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by DarkLover: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Pickpockets 😂

Nice project btw, I hope that it’s well maintained.
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Newsstories1: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
Things are not Going well For Us" Happie Boys Say-Beg Apostle Chibuzor and Nigerians For Forgiveness

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDcoW1Rrgmg
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by GeneralPula: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nice one..
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by oneMalik: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
Thank god for this .

Nigeria must be Great again.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Maxxim: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Alimosho don suffer 😁
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
popcykaylah:

Excuse you ,ambode's projects
Ambo what?
Ambode actually stalled the project else it would have been completed earlier.

This project was proposed by LAMATA in 2007/2008. LAMATA was created by Bola Ahmed Tinubu. LAMATA's top management back then were headhunted from The UK (Transport for London and the UK Department of Transport). Fashola was governor from 2007-2015.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Dittodat: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
leanonme82:
Red line incoming this year. This blue line infrastructure was started by Fashola. It stalled under Ambode. Sanwoolu completed it and also started and completed the red line from scratch.

Well done Babajide! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WqXi_vjwcQ
Are you sure that Sanwoolu started the Red line from scratch? These kinds of projects tend to take years if not decades to complete. He has only been Governor for just 4 years. I seriously doubt 5his claim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by saheed24(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
If you check very well, over 70% of those rushing to this Tinubu's bright legacy are Obi supporters yet they still have the gut to yarn and compare that black dress drunker, a factory beer owner which is his only legacy for good8 yrs to our dear president.
Bunch of shameless hypocrite

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Mosba: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Go Anambra, Obi Green line train..........sorry I wanted to say Ogogoro factory big pass this tran

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by SpIitmind: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Godfullsam:

Pls don't smuggle Tribalism and banter into this beautiful thread
Foriegn rats from other tribes will soon be chased out

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Nefort: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
Lagos Suppose be full Country on its Own!! Yoruba Land is Greatly Blessed!! Choke on that 🤭🤭
Just because of one train?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Obaofaba: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chikeluba25:
This is what we call development in the right direction. Very fiscal
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by OLULAW: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Reno Omokri was right when he said Tinubu was the best governor to ever come out of Nigeria. I laugh when people compare that Agulu local champion that invested Anambra's money on hero beer factory grin

As a result of Tinubu's ingenuity, Lagos recorded annual IGR of N14.6 billion in 1999, representing a monthly average of N1.2 billion. When Tinubu left office in 2007, the figure rose to N83.02 billion, a monthly average of N6.9 billion. Between 1999 and 2007, the IGR growth rate of Lagos stood at 468.63 percent, showing a considerable increase.

Peter Obi on the contrary grew Anambra State IGR from N7 billion to N8 billion, a measly N1 billion after spending eight years (his tenure).

I hear you. The greatest issues with Th1efnumbu is twofold. First, he's a faceless human being with no verifiable place of birth, paternity, educational history and educational qualifications. Essentially, he's a ghost. Second, how much of these grnerated funds end up in Th1efnumbu's purse?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by nograv: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
opamoses1:

You are absolutely correct.

Absolute nonsense...
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by leanonme82: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dittodat:

Are you sure that Sanwoolu started the Red line from scratch? These kinds of projects tend to take years if not decades to complete. He has only been Governor for just 4 years. I seriously doubt 5his claim.

Do you live in Lagos? The red line WAS started by Sanwo Olu. This was one of his campaign brags during the elections. cool

And omo ale GRV kept saying all he hears everyday is blue red rail dt doesnt affect Lagosians. GRV wey no get any successful career or serious profession all his life. Olodo oshi. tongue

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by phorget(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Thanks to the incumbent.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Intercity train station that was in Eastern States and Enugu the capital before Government reduced the tracks to business units is what some people here are claiming is the best miracle Lagos State has ever produced??

To me, Lagos State should have grown pass this kind of development....

Bravo to the sleeping governments anyway ....

Just read that Tinubu is the first Governor of Lagos State....
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Bimpe29: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
Lagos Suppose be full Country on its Own!! Yoruba Land is Greatly Blessed!! Choke on that 🤭🤭
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by emerged01(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Redline rail under construction

10 Likes

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by DMerciful(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
There should be a limit to the number of people entering per time else it begins to fail quickly

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by elevated2: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Oshoboy01:
Some Lagosians were seen rushing to board the newly launched Lagos Blue Line Rail train at the Marina station this evening.

In a video that surfaced on the internet, they were seen running in order to meet up with the train which was about moving at that time.

According to Governor Sanwoolu’s aide, the crowd were coming from their respective offices and are bound to return to the Mainland from Marina.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCGrSFwWPdk
The lines runs from Marina to where?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Coronavirus1: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Christistruth03:

See how even Obidients dey scramble enter Sanwo Olu Train
anyway Eko o ni baje
The train is not for sanwo olu but for Nigeria tax payers money.
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Acekidc4:

Let the all the ports in Nigeria be allowed to function then we will see how far.

The butterfly thinks himself a bird.
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Dee60: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Good
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Germi9: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
How were they able to buy tickets with the rush ? The train is already looking rough cos lagosians are dirty in nature yeah..

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
OAFMods:
I swear the operator if this train are the most foolish oloriburuku I ever witnessed on my life.

Did I not tell this fools were never ever to allow Obidient Ipob n even Igbo on board this train except they confirm they were never one of those mocking the train was being pushed back then ?

How are this fools able to confirm no Obidient Ipob Igbo is Mong those rushing into this train ?

Anyway, if you are one of those igbos or Yoruba that mocked this train claiming it was being pushed with hand yet you are shameless enough to step into this train may it never be well with you n your entire household. May everything you work hard to succeed be a source of ridicule to you except that was not what you did to Sanwolu n APC in Lagos.

Ha!!! Sir, calm down. This is too much. I also believe that most of the people that were thinking negatively on every projects are among those that are rushing to enter the train but please take it easy.
The proverb that says IF YOU THROW STONE TO A MARKET, IT MIGHT HIT YOUR RELATION OR A GOOD NEIGHBOUR.
I can understand your frustration but kindly take it easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Ihenzy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
So after my guy snitch on me my entering bike to reach here i still Siddon while he stood. Video don expose am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) / Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain / Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.