Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) (39739 Views)

Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) / See Abuja Rail Train Fares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Zorn: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

Complete lack of Vision
No be only vision na signs and wonder . You need to travel out of your enclave because you dont know anything about any other part of the country which is the reason for your baseless arguement.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by asiga(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
Exactly what the metro looks like in the UK.

Well-done Gov Sanwo-Olu

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Christistruth03: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Zorn:
No be only vision na signs and wonder . You need to travel out of your enclave because you dont know anything about any other part of the country which is the reason for your baseless arguement.

Utter Blindness
So Anambra doesn't know they need to plan for decades ahead

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by kcbaba007: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
Izit the same blue line that was being pulled by locomotive?

Keep playing
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by leanonme82: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
Mohisah:
After everything, they'll remit to Railway abi FIRS

The Lagos metro is a STATE FUNDED project and all proceeds go to the state funds to repay their debt and re-invest in the state. It’s LIRS dt will manage its revenue taxes.

Nothing is going to the federal. Lagos metro is not a part of the National Railway. The National railway from Iddo to Abeokuta to Ibadan is the one dt remits to federal coffers and taxes managed by FIRS.
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Ihenzy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
PaulH07:

Cowry card ba?
yes sir
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Jorryy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
Anyone among these crowd both present and future that will enter this magnificent blue rail but has inone way or the other cursed TINUBU or YORUBA RACE just know that heavenly and earthly curse is on you and your generation! Na so!

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Christistruth03: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
Zorn:
No they dont need a metro rail since most people working in akwa stays in akwa and those working in onitsha stays in onitsha why do you need a metro rail . The idea of building metro rail is because lagos is a metropolitan city and its not same with anambra . In lagos people come from as far OJO to ibeju to work on daily bases but same cant be said of anambra . Check the traffic situation in lagos its not the same with anambra. Private transport companies are doing great in anambra reason i said they dont need state owned transport company. Ok check the BRT is its services efficient in every part of lagos? No. and the essence of it was just to help commuter moving longer distance within lagos.

Doesn't lying Make you ashamed ?

Be honest

How does telling lies up and down improve your Life?

Didn't anyone every teach you when you were growing up that God Almighty will never defend lies

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Zorn: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

Doesn't lying Make you ashamed ?

Be honest

How does telling lies up and down improve your Life?

Didn't anyone every teach you when you were growing up that God Almighty will never defend lies
So where is the mono rail , after the visibility study the stakeholders understood tht it was going to cost the state so much and it might not yield the expected revenue. I dont know why you're taking it this way i never condemned the idea of mono rail in lagos. Its one thing to think about something and its another to execute it. You didnt ask about the port harcourt mono rail under Amaechi? If the mono rail can not generate the required revenue to mentain its self and revenue for the state its a huge waste of funds. Its takes huge amount of money to build one and it also takes a lot to mentain it. I'm just saying anambra doesnt need it now. At least you have seen it that anybody can consider mono rail as a solution if they were to be the governor of lagos state . Its not a rocket science. Sir please rest.
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Adebowalay(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

πŸ€­πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
this your laff dey terrible o..🀣🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Christistruth03: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Zorn:
So where is the mono rail , after the visibility study the stakeholders understood tht it was going to cost the state so much and it might not yield the expected revenue. I dont know why you're taking it this way i never condemned the idea of mono rail in lagos. Its one thing to think about something and its another to execute it. You didnt ask about the port harcourt mono rail under Amaechi? If the mono rail can not generate the required revenue to mentain its self and revenue for the state its a huge waste of funds. Its takes huge amount of money to build one and it also takes a lot to mentain it. I'm just saying anambra doesnt need it now. At least you have seen it that anybody can consider mono rail as a solution if they were to be the governor of lagos state . Its not a rocket science. Sir please rest.

Read what you wrote. again

Zorn:
No they dont need a metro rail since most people working in akwa stays in akwa and those working in onitsha stays in onitsha why do you need a metro rail . The idea of building metro rail is because lagos is a metropolitan city and its not same with anambra . In lagos people come from as far OJO to ibeju to work on daily bases but same cant be said of anambra . Check the traffic situation in lagos its not the same with anambra. Private transport companies are doing great in anambra reason i said they dont need state owned transport company. Ok check the BRT is its services efficient in every part of lagos? No. and the essence of it was just to help commuter moving longer distance within lagos.
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
Same happens in LONDON ,especially during Rush Hour .
However, I think they needs more Coaches , so that it will be more frequent, especially during rush hour.
Thanks for this good gesture.
Eko koni baje.
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:30am On Sep 10, 2023
wildikeman:

Imagine all the tribes left Lagos...i want to even see what would happen
pls leave, we have been hearing this for sometime now yet no action..
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Intercity train by which state governors probably you took fg rail track that for 3 decade single coach hasn't passed the lane.this is a state projects

Lagos State should have had this since and even operate a better one but kudos to the fit they have posed ......

My happiness is that I won't be entering Buses or drive with Google Map in Lagos State again, the last one I did got me to a swamp in Saterite town...lols
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Henrietta49(f): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
Pressing of yansh go commence grin

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by BlackAdam65: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
we need federalism this unitary government is bullshit
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Coronavirus1: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
pquaver:

But a certain Nigerians tried to sabotage it.. Why will u want to use whatnu condemned? How will u eat ur vomit?
I will never condem good thing God forbid
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by wildikeman(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
pls leave, we have been hearing this for sometime now yet no action..

What made you think I'm in that shithole...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Airlines That No Longer Exist In Nigeria. Do You Remember Any Of Them? (pic/vid) / Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain / Canada To Deport Asylum Seekers Who Walked In From The U.S. Illegally(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.