Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) (39761 Views)

Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) / See Abuja Rail Train Fares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:11am On Sep 09, 2023
Tonnierichy:

E get where Agbero no dey? Lagos is the most populous state in Nigeria. It's also the richest. You would expect such a state to attract all kinds of people. Normal, abnormal, hoodlums, all kinds, and in their numbers too. It is what it is. Fingering random people as being part of the problem is just hypocritical.

People give birth to children they can't cater for everyday in Lagos, these children grow up to be a menace to the society. Will you also blame random people for that? Or even the government? We need to own up to our faults as citizens too abeg.

And yes, you sound tribalistic already. Cos you make it sound like it's a Lagos thing. I can already tell you hate Tinubu. And I can tell you voted against Sanwo Olu in the last election, so reaccess yourself. Do you truly just want Lagos to be better, or you only want it to be better under a leader or group of leaders of your choosing

https://www.nairaland.com/post/123376438

I'm consistent and have always been a Tinubu man. If you live in Lagos and have had runins with LASTMA you'll know that they don't give a hoot about who you support or your tribe. I cleared up my stance in my post but if you still see a tribal undertone, that's your problem not mine. I'm here to stay and I'll see Lagos get better for all of us. I'm neither Yoruba nor Igbo so tribe has nothing to do with my stance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by pquaver(m): 12:12am On Sep 09, 2023
Coronavirus1:

The train is not for sanwo olu but for Nigeria tax payers money.

But a certain Nigerians tried to sabotage it.. Why will u want to use what u condemned? How will u eat ur vomit?

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by emmy512: 12:14am On Sep 09, 2023
Are they not too much?
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Horus(m): 12:15am On Sep 09, 2023

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:25am On Sep 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Lagos Suppose be full Country on its Own!! Yoruba Land is Greatly Blessed!! Choke on that 🤭🤭
wetin dis one dey talk sef,lagos that's made up of many diff people from diff states.mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:28am On Sep 09, 2023
Tonnierichy:

E get where Agbero no dey? Lagos is the most populous state in Nigeria. It's also the richest. You would expect such a state to attract all kinds of people. Normal, abnormal, hoodlums, all kinds, and in their numbers too. It is what it is. Fingering random people as being part of the problem is just hypocritical.

People give birth to children they can't cater for everyday in Lagos, these children grow up to be a menace to the society. Will you also blame random people for that? Or even the government? We need to own up to our faults as citizens too abeg.

And yes, you sound tribalistic already. Cos you make it sound like it's a Lagos thing. I can already tell you hate Tinubu. And I can tell you voted against Sanwo Olu in the last election, so reaccess yourself. Do you truly just want Lagos to be better, or you only want it to be better under a leader or group of leaders of your choosing

I've been labelled Yoruba tribal bigot by Igbos, labelled Igbo bigot by Yorubas. grin

Yawns

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Horus(m): 12:28am On Sep 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YHb4ScXuGw?si=Grvea2Kd-cuOaTzw

Train Moving From Mile 2 Station | Blue Line Rail

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by 99persait(m): 12:34am On Sep 09, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:
This is a future terrorist target .

Security must be at its top most alert .
you are very right.it is very necessary

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by edoncast: 12:40am On Sep 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

See how even Obidients dey scramble enter Sanwo Olu Train
anyway Eko o ni baje

Seriously when i clicked on this thread,i was reading through to get a message precisely like this and and thank God i saw it.

OG u are Gbamsolutely correct AJE.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by PhatScrotum(f): 12:42am On Sep 09, 2023
Oshoboy01:
Some Lagosians were seen rushing to board the newly launched Lagos Blue Line Rail train at the Marina station this evening.

In a video that surfaced on the internet, they were seen running in order to meet up with the train which was about moving at that time.

According to Governor Sanwoolu’s aide, the crowd were coming from their respective offices and are bound to return to the Mainland from Marina.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCGrSFwWPdk
Yoruba Amala😁
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by PhatScrotum(f): 12:42am On Sep 09, 2023
PhatScrotum:

Yoruba Amaka😁
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by OAFMods: 12:52am On Sep 09, 2023
I do that daily but that should stop me from cursing hate filled igbos like you n your father who seek to benefit from what you maligned denigrate n ridicule. Next question !

HRHKingOliver:
African mentality. If your keyboard or even your mouth is that powerful, why not use it and speak positivity towards the betterment of your life, and your country that's at the verge of collapse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by OAFMods: 12:54am On Sep 09, 2023
Any of my family that denigrate n maligned the genuine effort of others should reap the repercussions n should be disgraced publicly.

azikiweironsi:

Ha!!! Sir, calm down. This is too much. I also believe that most of the people that were thinking negatively on every projects are among those that are rushing to enter the train but please take it easy.
The proverb that says IF YOU THROW STONE TO A MARKET, IT MIGHT HIT YOUR RELATION OR A GOOD NEIGHBOUR.
I can understand your frustration but kindly take it easy.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by bewla(m): 12:59am On Sep 09, 2023
leanonme82:
Red line incoming this year. This blue line infrastructure was started by Fashola. It stalled under Ambode. Sanwoolu completed it and also started and completed the red line from scratch.

Well done Babajide! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WqXi_vjwcQ
I don't like this colors get me the Lagos color

I like yellow
And let it run to ojodu berger this will do me good root to alausa ,Allen, Sharaton, Maryland connect oshodi

Walahi we go drink garri together and kilisha
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by blackslayer: 1:09am On Sep 09, 2023
Too crowded for me! Can't imagine someone dropping some deadly silent fart! Where will one run to?
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 1:13am On Sep 09, 2023
And majority of them are there just to snap pictur and post on social media oh. We never see something like this before. Something that is not a new thing in saner climes.
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by leanonme82: 1:48am On Sep 09, 2023
bewla:
I don't like this colors get me the Lagos color

I like yellow
And let it run to ojodu berger this will do me good root to alausa ,Allen, Sharaton, Maryland connect oshodi

Walahi we go drink garri together and kilisha

Theres a yellow line dt will be yellow in colour. Here is the LAMATA master plan.

The red line gets to ikeja.

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:49am On Sep 09, 2023
Abufo:

Igbo people are very competitive people, we are not put off by hardwork or hardworking people! We are not phased one inch about whatever is happening in Lagos.......we will take advantage of the new rail to do more business and even get more wealthy in LAGOS NIGERIA...............
you choke on that..............! When out governors wake up from their slumber ,we will launch our own rail lines......we dominate inter state bus transport, we dominate airline transport, we are predominant in shipping business.........Igbos traditionally have always dominated tailway management ....we will be prominent in commuter rail in due time!

Lol,we will,we will,we will,blah,blah,blah ! Chinedu go and develop your village,no be by mouth ! You hate us yet you want to prosper in our land ? You guys are yet to realise that a curse has been placed on you by virtue of your actions during the last elections ! You have no idea,trust me ! Those who hate us yet,depend heavily on our land to prosper,will eventually go back to their various villages empty handed ! Na Oodua talk am ! Una neva see anything !

Will your governors ever wake up,kiddo ?
Even your so called governors live in Yoruba land,Lagos precisely ! Na catch up una go dey play till eternity;Yoruba no be your mates ! The records are there for all to see.

History keeps repeating itself ! Their forefathers too came to Yoruba land to witness what development was all about ! The way their offsprings are rushing this Blue rail today was exactly the same way their primitive forebears rushed the locomotive train at Iddo decades ago too ! Baba God is truly wonderful !

Yeye "developers" !

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by dododawa1: 2:07am On Sep 09, 2023
ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Mohisah: 2:51am On Sep 09, 2023
popcykaylah:

Excuse you ,ambode's projects
Any feasible stuffs is a plan of Tinubu, theirgodfather. Unless u aren't happy with the train development or Tinubu.
I must say he really is using his godfatherism to work for development despite chopping money, but they're working fine. How i wish a kind of his godfatherism will rise & help their states respectively.
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Christistruth03: 2:52am On Sep 09, 2023
Coronavirus1:

The train is not for sanwo olu but for Nigeria tax payers money.

No
The Train is for Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Mohisah: 2:53am On Sep 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

No
The Train is for Lagos
After everything, they'll remit to Railway abi FIRS
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by geemd434: 2:54am On Sep 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Reno Omokri was right when he said Tinubu was the best governor to ever come out of Nigeria. I laugh when people compare that Agulu local champion that invested Anambra's money on hero beer factory grin

As a result of Tinubu's ingenuity, Lagos recorded annual IGR of N14.6 billion in 1999, representing a monthly average of N1.2 billion. When Tinubu left office in 2007, the figure rose to N83.02 billion, a monthly average of N6.9 billion. Between 1999 and 2007, the IGR growth rate of Lagos stood at 468.63 percent, showing a considerable increase.

Peter Obi on the contrary grew Anambra State IGR from N7 billion to N8 billion, a measly N1 billion after spending eight years (his tenure).

Make una try shut up abeg.... Lagos and Anambra nor be the same ...
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 2:59am On Sep 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Lagos Suppose be full Country on its Own!! Yoruba Land is Greatly Blessed!! Choke on that 🤭🤭
because of a few kilometers of rail. cities like my have tens of km of underground subway and they don't even claim it should be a country.mediocres hyping mediocrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Lalanana: 3:21am On Sep 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

See how even Obidients dey scramble enter Sanwo Olu Train
anyway Eko o ni baje

The same people that voted for Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour because they were dissatisfied with Sanwo Olu's government.
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Abufo: 3:26am On Sep 09, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,we will,we will,we will,blah,blah,blah ! Chinedu go and develop your village,no be by mouth ! You hate us yet you want to prosper in our land ? You guys are yet to realise that a curse has been placed on you by virtue of your actions during the last elections ! You have no idea,trust me ! Those who hate us yet,depend heavily on our land to prosper,will eventually go back to their various villages empty handed ! Na Oodua talk am ! Una neva see anything !

Will your governors ever wake up,kiddo ?
Even your so called governors live in Yoruba land,Lagos precisely ! Na catch up una go dey play till eternity;Yoruba no be your mates ! The records are there for all to see.

History keeps repeating itself ! Their forefathers too came to Yoruba land to witness what development was all about ! The way their offsprings are rushing this Blue rail today was exactly the same way their primitive forebears rushed the locomotive train at Iddo decades ago too ! Baba God is truly wonderful !

Yeye "developers" !

Lagos and development do not belong in the same sentence to be honest........even in west africa, Lagos is not rated! Your escobar eBola is now in power in abuja.......go and develop Nigeria, stop drooling all over the internet from your amala stained bucal cavity! onye iberibe!
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 3:36am On Sep 09, 2023
OAFMods:
I swear the operator if this train are the most foolish oloriburuku I ever witnessed on my life.

Did I not tell this fools were never ever to allow Obidient Ipob n even Igbo on board this train except they confirm they were never one of those mocking the train was being pushed back then ?

How are this fools able to confirm no Obidient Ipob Igbo is Mong those rushing into this train ?

Anyway, if you are one of those igbos or Yoruba that mocked this train claiming it was being pushed with hand yet you are shameless enough to step into this train may it never be well with you n your entire household. May everything you work hard to succeed be a source of ridicule to you except that was not what you did to Sanwolu n APC in Lagos.

😂😂. I almost choked reading this

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by ultimateprof: 3:38am On Sep 09, 2023
I have stopped commenting on social media, more especially on trend like this.
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 3:39am On Sep 09, 2023
Mosba:
Go Anambra, Obi Green line train..........sorry I wanted to say Ogogoro factory big pass this tran

Anambra is doing well with brown line

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 09, 2023
yarimo:
I am Waiting patiently on top of mango tree in Ukraine, for developers to claim they are the ones that develop that particular trian station or the trians and the station belongs to them again .

With this level of your tribalism, you go fall one day from that mango tree and break leg.
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Image123(m): 3:55am On Sep 09, 2023
blackslayer:
Too crowded for me! Can't imagine someone dropping some deadly silent fart! Where will one run to?

It must be this crowded at certain business times. It's also like that in other parts of the world.
Re: Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) by Image123(m): 3:58am On Sep 09, 2023
popcykaylah:

Excuse you ,ambode's projects

Lolz, if Ambode had paid more attention to this project, it'd have been ready long time ago. It's one of the reasons he got booted out, for derailing from the plan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plane Couldn't Land At Benin Airport Due To Power Outage, Passengers Flown Back / Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! / Should I Go To America Or Forget About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.