Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Many Obidients Also Caught Rushing Inside Tinubu / Sanwo Olu's Train to Mainland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Obidients Also Caught Rushing Inside Tinubu / Sanwo Olu's Train to Mainland (1656 Views)

The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri / Inside Tinubu's Jet / Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Obidients Also Caught Rushing Inside Tinubu / Sanwo Olu's Train to Mainland by Amumaigwe: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
grin grin grin grin
God bless Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu and Lagos State Government for delivering good dividends of democracy and not investing her funds in Beer Factories cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCGrSFwWPdk

It was built with tax payers' money. The same funds used to maintain the bogus lifestyles of those fools. What is then their glory?

1 Like

Re: Many Obidients Also Caught Rushing Inside Tinubu / Sanwo Olu's Train to Mainland by Hellonearth: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2023
Why didn't you exclude Obidients from the fuel increase. Some people are so blind physically and spiritually
Re: Many Obidients Also Caught Rushing Inside Tinubu / Sanwo Olu's Train to Mainland by Hellonearth: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

But you wanted to remove Sanwo Olu as Governor of Lagos State grin
Its now you remember we have different ethnic groups boarding the train cheesy cheesy grin grin

Why didn't you exclude Obidients and other tribes from the hardship and fuel I crease in Nigeria. Spiritual blindness is worst. Try get some sight
Re: Many Obidients Also Caught Rushing Inside Tinubu / Sanwo Olu's Train to Mainland by Hellonearth: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

But you wanted to remove Sanwo Olu as Governor of Lagos State grin
Its now you remember we have different ethnic groups boarding the train cheesy cheesy grin grin

Is it only APC members that pay tax in Lagos?
Do you know the highest tax payeres in Lagos. Try go school
Re: Many Obidients Also Caught Rushing Inside Tinubu / Sanwo Olu's Train to Mainland by Chizaam2008: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2023
Simple amenities that should be the right of the people glorified by illiterates.
What took over 20 years to finish.
Shameless things!

Only in a country of spiritual vagabonds for sure.

See una mates. . . ?
Built in ONLY 2 YEARS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMBvKaOger0?si=2SNdbPz6Blv-FcwA
Re: Many Obidients Also Caught Rushing Inside Tinubu / Sanwo Olu's Train to Mainland by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
grin grin grin grin
God bless Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu and Lagos State Government for delivering good dividends of democracy and not investing her funds in Beer Factories cheesy

Lol.. you too like vauwlence my friend. grin

It's Lagosians regardless of tribe
Re: Many Obidients Also Caught Rushing Inside Tinubu / Sanwo Olu's Train to Mainland by Tochj(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2023
Validated:

Did Sanwuolu sell his father's house to build the rail line? My tax in that train is N7.53m per annum. Go and verify.
To be a Batist rodent
You don't have to use ur brain and conscience
Everyone living in Lagos contribute in one-way or other to the government.
Now if an infrastructure is built with my money
I should praise a Steward of the money or
I should not enjoy my money?
Re: Many Obidients Also Caught Rushing Inside Tinubu / Sanwo Olu's Train to Mainland by enemybulldozer(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
grin grin grin grin

What do you mean by tinubu train? tinubu get train?
Train that was bought with tax payers money is now tinubu train grin grin grin
Common sense is not common to ebola infected people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News:hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi In Sir Celetine Omehia Out / Fashola Calls For Establishement Of State Police / Do You Know This Man? What Comes To Mind Whenever You Look At Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.